Official ATLANTA Club/Lounge/Bar Encyclopedia (2011)

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Any new updates on closings and/or new spots to chill?

I would like to add, a HIGH museum membership would come in handy for anyone in/near ATL. Great way to be entertained and you can party/drink in any of the nearby Midtown spots.

How much does it cost & what's all da perks that comes w/havin' a membership???

greenz

she dont gotta smoke as long as she can roll 1
Registered
Thinking about travelling to ATL. Do i need a whip? Where the best area to stay?

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
I hit Cream Ultra Lounge a few weeks ago and it was a good look. The spot is kinda small but nicely furnished and laid out. There were a lot of attractive women in there.

The night that I went, Terrance J (from 106 & Park) was hosting. When we first got there, it was kinda dead but there were some nice honeys scattered throughout. After an hour of being there, the club started to get packed but we bounced and hit Reign.

Reign is the best nightclub to hit on a Friday night. You must be be suited (no sneakers, boots, hats, etc). The club is fairly big with tons of beautiful women ie. video chicks, college girls, professional women, etc.

** Has anyone been to Frank Ski's Restaurant & Lounge yet?

Last edited:

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
How much does it cost & what's all da perks that comes w/havin' a membership???

A year-long membership will run you $65 and you have full access to the High. When the High has events like Friday Night Jazz, as a member the price is discounted.

I swear, I gotta hit Kat's Cafe soon. Friday night, while on our way to Shout, me and my potna came on these three dimes coming outta Kat's. They were mad cool. This isn't the first time we came up on some chicks leaving Kat's.

Shout is cool on Fridays. Lots of nice looking college & professional chicks in there. $5 cover charge.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Man, I've pulled a many of woman out of Shout. College broads will do anything not the be coupe up in their dorm room more than they have to.

I sat out on my little ass patio yesterday hollering at chicks going into Atlantic Station. Ended up having a mini get together in the crib and a prospect for sex later tonight maybe.

dray

Support BGOL
Registered

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the best night to hit it up? Heard Fridays are good.

Never heard of this spot. May check it out soon. Thanks.
I only been once, it was on a Friday. I was with my ol lady but it was a gang of women there. I heard it gets jumping late nite. We left kinda early, but its a cool well put together spot. Kinda swanky actually.

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
I only been once, it was on a Friday. I was with my ol lady but it was a gang of women there. I heard it gets jumping late nite. We left kinda early, but its a cool well put together spot. Kinda swanky actually.

Man, you ain't neva lied!! :eek:

I went to Frank Ski's Friday night and that shyt was cray! Lots of fly honeys in there...way more women than men.

We left around 11:30 to hit Reign.

I will definitely be back this weekend! :dance:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Man, you ain't neva lied!! :eek:

I went to Frank Ski's Friday night and that shyt was cray! Lots of fly honeys in there...way more women than men.

We left around 11:30 to hit Reign.

I will definitely be back this weekend! :dance:

I'll be there too. :D ... I'll be the one on all the hoes. Can't miss me. :yes:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I will be in the A for the weekend :cool:

Welp bring yo' black ass to Frank Ski's Friday. I'll be in that thang. :dance: I'll bring the kus... oh, wait... nevermind... :rolleyes:

MelonPecan should come too. I asked her ass out once, she talking bout her boyfriend wouldn't like it n' shit. :hmm: :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Welp bring yo' black ass to Frank Ski's Friday. I'll be in that thang. :dance: I'll bring the kus... oh, wait... nevermind... :rolleyes:

MelonPecan should come too. I asked her ass out once, she talking bout her boyfriend wouldn't like it n' shit. :hmm: :lol:

I'm a civilian in GA :lol:

I'm trying to hit some spots up

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
The ladies will be out in droves this weekend fellas.

ATL Jazz Festival at Piedmont Park will be crazy as usual.

Day parties at Indigo Bar (Sat), Shout (Sun), & Loca Luna (Sun).

Parties at Cream (Fri), Reign (Fri & Sun), Aja (Sun), Bella.

I heard there are gonna be pool parties at the Melia Hotel & The W (don't know which one).

I'll be hitting a ton of spots this weekend. If ya'll know about any more spots please post 'em up.

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
Definitely hitting Bella. First stop will be Purple Rain to chill and get hammered. :yes:

So Bella's the spot on Fridays? Never been but my potna was telling me about it. I can't fuck with Reign this week...gotta hit something different.

What else poppin' for the weekend fam?

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just started a second FT job so I'll be at work but it ain't nothin' though. It's finna be hot so da A finna be turnt up down this bitch. :dance:

Allo

Potential Star
Registered
:eek: fuck money, get bitches mayne. That's the new motto... You can just sleep in your car fam. :rolleyes: :D

That's the spirit!:lol:

Ima be out there this weekend with my lady, but I'm most interested in food since I can't get into what I really want to get into due to her presence. Not looking for fine dining, more so authentic and/or unique places. Thoughts?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Just touch down in the A

Shit live out here already :lol:

I'm over here on Cobb right next to the Cobb galleria center :lol:

Where that bitch ass nigga war bucks at? :lol:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I just got back to Atl today... I was up in Nashville with this new hoe since Friday. :(

Waste of time... but she took care of a nigga. Pussy was super weak. :smh:

What I miss?, Gotta find out the spots for tomorrow. :yes:

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got back to Atl today... I was up in Nashville with this new hoe since Friday. :(

anyone hit up Loca Luna 12 hr party?

was too fucking hot out there

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

you missed the jazz festival in peadmont park :lol:

hoes was lookin right

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
I went to the Jazz Festival Saturday and it was a good look.

Lots of beautiful women, good food, and good music.