Natural Healer DR. SEBI died today (1933-2016) REST IN POWER.......

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause he wouldn't state where the money came from. He flipped on them saying he didn't have to state why and where it came from, it's his money and cursed them out and got ignant. It's just the way he was at times.

Since when does a man die from something he can cure himself from? Reports are he died from pneumonia, which creates mucus and he knew what created the mucus and how to remedy it. We also know that pneumonia doesn't kill you within a day or two. He was in that jail for a month. Since he knew the police and customs and is originally from there (as well as giving them a tourist attraction to bring business into the country for the last 20-30 years with the springs there used for healing along with his business), how is it that they would not only lock him up but not allow him to eat the foods necessary for his diet?

Shit doesn't add up... :smh:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Agreed, but don't know exactly what happened, but from what I was told last is he was probably being adamant and didn't want any help to get out, demanded them release him without any explanation. Weird, but am sure what happened will eventually come to light.

Edit: found this

On May 28, 2016, Dr. Sebi was arrested at Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport in Honduras for carrying some $37,000 in cash. He was released pending a court hearing, only to be rearrested June 3 by the Ministerio Público, Honduras’ version of the FBI, and charged with money laundering. Dr. Sebi remained in custody until Aug. 6, when he was rushed to a local hospital reportedly suffering from complications of pneumonia. Dr. Sebi died en route. He was 82.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...es-surrounding-the-life-and-death-of-dr-sebi/

Last edited:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed, but don't know exactly what happened, but from what I was told last is he was probably being adamant and didn't want any help to get out, demanded them release him without any explanation. Weird, but am sure what happened will eventually come to light.

On May 28, 2016, Dr. Sebi was arrested at Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport in Honduras for carrying some $37,000 in cash. He was released pending a court hearing, only to be rearrested June 3 by the Ministerio Público, Honduras’ version of the FBI, and charged with money laundering. Dr. Sebi remained in custody until Aug. 6, when he was rushed to a local hospital reportedly suffering from complications of pneumonia. Dr. Sebi died en route. He was 82.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...es-surrounding-the-life-and-death-of-dr-sebi/

This is what heard initially ^^^^^people on here were spreading misinformation glad to see they cleaned it up.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So He was arrested on May 28th , rearrested June 3rd not alot of time before a court hearing .. ...and Sebi remained in custody for almost a month? Does Pneumonia flare up overnight? He probably had no access to his formulas while imprisoned. He could have received treatment while in jail....or transferred . FBI does personality profiles on people under their radar ...knowing his stubborness this could have used against him to keep him locked !!! Anything is possible...still dont trust it

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since when does a man die from something he can cure himself from? Reports are he died from pneumonia, which creates mucus and he knew what created the mucus and how to remedy it. We also know that pneumonia doesn't kill you within a day or two. He was in that jail for a month. Since he knew the police and customs and is originally from there (as well as giving them a tourist attraction to bring business into the country for the last 20-30 years with the springs there used for healing along with his business), how is it that they would not only lock him up but not allow him to eat the foods necessary for his diet?

Wonder if they are going to have an autopsy performed.

Sounds like a straight up medical hit..

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was in Jail for a long time. 83 years old without the food he normally eats. Everyone had to know this would be the end result. Jail in Honduras is not a country club

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was in Jail for a long time. 83 years old without the food he normally eats. Everyone had to know this would be the end result. Jail in Honduras is not a country club

He needed a team with him.If Sebi gets arrested we all get arrested .Handcuff each other wrist to wrist.He had to be under the Magnifying glass just on the mere fact he lectured in the Black community all over the country.How come there was no black media coverage until after the fact? The moment he got locked word should have hit the states.Word about his incarceration could have saved him. The Status Quo does not want to see us unified in any kind of fashion.Im sure he was watched especially since He was making (money) a living independently.

2ym5zbs.jpg

Last edited:

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has revealed the TROOTH about Dr. Sebi.

And the truth that he has failed in his mission and that he could have put his cures out there for free to the black public. But he chose money over using the gifts that God gave him to heal the world.

cokely_muhammad

Registered
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has revealed to me that Dr. Sebi had no fear of Master Fard Muhammd and he had no fear of the white man, which is the devil. In fact, Dr. Sebi said that he loved the devil. This could be why they got him. The honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us that we cannot love our enemies!

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody here use his products, I've been hesitating on pulling the trigger getting some.

Def want to order now.

Have a friend who saI'd he lost 20lbs on the bromide I believe it's called.

shams

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody here use his products, I've been hesitating on pulling the trigger getting some.

Def want to order now.

I think that is the sea moss. Sea moss is really good for you. His is the best my friends say.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has revealed the TROOTH about Dr. Sebi.

And the truth that he has failed in his mission and that he could have put his cures out there for free to the black public. But he chose money over using the gifts that God gave him to heal the world.

wrong he did PUT it out there for free,

he even has a list of foods to eat and not eat...

dude has over fifteen mouths to feed, whats wrong with him charging money,

you act like capitalism was his idea??

I know you trollin but I also know you believe some of the bullshit you spew..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Def want to order now.

Yea I heard his shit is very effective and a lot of famous people use his shit on the low....

cokely_muhammad

Registered

What's wrong with it? Sir. Surely you jest. He should have made cures available for black people for free. Instead he took a gift that was given to him by Jesus Christ who is Master Fard Muhammad almighty God Allah person and he WHITE MALED the world with it. He even said that he loved the devil! What does that tell you? You don't take God's gift of healing and white male the black man and woman with it. Now I can see him charging devils for it and but his work should have been mass produced for niggas for free along with step by step cure instructions for free! He is no different than the white devils who killed him!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's wrong with it? Sir. Surely you jest. He should have made cures available for black people for free. Instead he took a gift that was given to him by Jesus Christ who is Master Fard Muhammad almighty God Allah person and he WHITE MALED the world with it. He even said that he loved the devil! What does that tell you? You don't take God's gift of healing and white male the black man and woman with it. Now I can see him charging devils for it and but his work should have been mass produced for niggas for free along with step by step cure instructions for free! He is no different than the white devils who killed him!

You don't have to buy his he gave us the blue print to grow our own.

cokely_muhammad

Registered
He was trying to become BIG Pharma with Natural cures! He was going to try to become a billionaire with his cures and put it in white devil banks! He was robbing the black men what he owed them for free and he should have been BEGGIN black folks to take his natural cures for free and to learn how to recreate his work to mass produce his work for free so that the black man might be healed from sicknesses that this white man has foisted upon him! The desolate shall occur! He even sided with the devils! He should have been giving his cures to black people in the hells of north america for free and then triple chargin the white man and distributing the proceeds to black community as reparations for slavery! But Naw! He chose to capitalize off of GOD's gift to the black world. He was just a vessel that God used to heal the sick with gods natural medicines! He was just a man that God used to save the black man! Now! who... I said WHO! I said WHOOOOOOO! WILL! SAVE! The BLACK MAN NOW???!!??? :angry:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Def want to order now.

I used his products and they are the truth. There are also other products in health food stores or online sites that are effective.Try this excellent site www.znaturalfoods.com look for shop by health concerns and look for weight loss or obesity etc.I swear by this website cuz it has excellent products many of us is not familar with that is beneficial to the body

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used his products and they are the truth. There are also other products in health food stores or online sites that are effective.Try this excellent site www.znaturalfoods.com look for shop by health concerns and look for weight loss or obesity etc.I swear by this website cuz it has excellent products many of us is not familar with that is beneficial to the body

Ok nice.

Im not necessarily looking for weight loss, just was references this brother who said he was using them....

Im gonna grab a couple of things from Dr Sebi site though.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

Yeah that video was Bullshit!

The info is out there if you want it!

Simple minded people want to be spoon

Fed! He invested his time and energy and

People complaining about compensating

Him! He just supposed to freely give of his

knowledge and wisdom and starve in the

Process. He names a lot of stuff he uses, put

It together be a scientist. Like was stated the

Food list is clearly been announced. The

herbs just speed up the process. Eat a vegan

alkaline diet!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that video was Bullshit!

The info is out there if you want it!

Simple minded people want to be spoon

Fed! He invested his time and energy and

People complaining about compensating

Him! He just supposed to freely give of his

knowledge and wisdom and starve in the

Process. He names a lot of stuff he uses, put

It together be a scientist. Like was stated the

Food list is clearly been announced. The

herbs just speed up the process. Eat a vegan

alkaline diet!

exactly that mucous free shit!!!

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I searched google and found nothing. Help us out. What is this project you speak of?

Dr. Sebi - Truth about:
1:34:00-1:35:29-1:38:40 (The Vegi-Deli): This endeavor is a $200M business proposal for vehicles, land, textile production, medicine production, training, housing, 2 ships and 2 planes -> $180M to actualize project plan with an extra $20M left to play with. The project he said was to start in 2010.

He based it off the premise of Minster Louis Farrakhan's 'Million Man March' where he averaged about every man paid at least $500 to attend the march from all over the world and left with nothing but pride to show for it. I think he was targeted by a lot of people because he spoke the truth and didn't care about how and who it rubbed the wrong way. This may have been the lead to his demise.

The Rock Newman Show:
Take a look at the times I posted and see also why he was being targeted. Really good info.
30:40-31:50
42:20-45:20
52:20-53:30

Hope this helps answer the questions asked as far as what I was referring to about the $200M project...

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're a troll. How are you going to be a disciple of Elijah Muhammed and then back the teachings of the Hebrew Israelites? They are some of the most hateful muthafuckas on this planet... Just angry for no goddamn reason!

So again, I call complete and utter bullshit for this video you put up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a troll. How are you going to be a disciple of Elijah Muhammed and then back the teachings of the Hebrew Israelites? They are some of the most hateful muthafuckas on this planet... Just angry for no goddamn reason!

So again, I call complete and utter bullshit for this video you put up.

I think a lot of those hebrew isrealites are agents....

they say the most outrageous shit with little to no consenquence..

but let some random young brother make a comment about doing to police what they do to us, and damn near the fbi is on his ass....

I dont trust them or the new black panther party...as far as being infested with agents...

cokely_muhammad

Registered
Dr. Sebi drank pee. In fact, he drank so much pee that he went blind. :puke:

He said so himself :rolleyes:

I wonder if that is what happened to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles. :puzzled:

cokely_muhammad

Registered

but let some random young brother make a comment about doing to police what they do to us, and damn near the fbi is on his ass....

I dont trust them or the new black panther party...as far as being infested with agents...

Hebrew Israelites are not agents. We are the true people of the bible and we are students of the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad because he teaches us that the white man is the devil. :yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hebrew Israelites are not agents. We are the true people of the bible and we are students of the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad because he teaches us that the white man is the devil. :yes:

white man can never be the devil, the devil is too close to god,

white man is a flea ridden, disease spreading savage,

that can never be on the level of a devil.... only a pawn to do the devils

bidding...

a barbaric savage can only be a barbaric savage!!!

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree with you about the NBP. Years ago i went to their website, it had very little info and you had to fill out this form that required wayyyyyy too much personal info. They wanted your ssn, middle name, where you worked, etc. From then on i always felt they were part of the CIA or some government funded group. Plus I don’t trust Malik Shabazz....dude seems shady. Where is the NBP getting their funding?????
Philly had all of 5 members and only 2 of them were active. Broke, no jobs, and they don't have a huge following. So again, who the hell is funding them and how was Malik Shabazz able to drive nice cars?????

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you about the NBP. Years ago i went to their website, it had very little info and you had to fill out this form that required wayyyyyy too much personal info. They wanted your ssn, middle name, where you worked, etc. From then on i always felt they were part of the CIA or some government funded group. Plus I don’t trust Malik Shabazz....dude seems shady. Where is the NBP getting their funding?????
Philly had all of 5 members and only 2 of them were active. Broke, no jobs, and they don't have a huge following. So again, who the hell is funding them and how was Malik Shabazz able to drive nice cars?????

you aint lying.. you look at the panthers of the past, and look at the panthers now,

its like what the fuck they eat for breakfast... crack and a glass of soda..

they look all clueless and shit..

cheesin for photographers and shit..

New_Black_Panther_Party.jpg

they got agent written all over their wanna b face....