LMAO... she punked that nigga for his nut

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
rbdWv.gif

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last time I saw a guy react like this was in the movie Freeze Frame. Some psycho chick forces a guy to smash and cum inside her so she can tell the cops he raped her. Poor guy held out as long as he could before he broke down.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is normal behavior for me. My girl have had me crying on many occasions before while we having sex. She got good pussy and she know exactly how to put it on me real good to get different reactions out of me.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is normal behavior for me. My girl have had me crying on many occasions before while we having sex. She got good pussy and she know exactly how to put it on me real good to get different reactions out of me.

I kind of have this thing where if I feel like maybe how dude felt in the vid or what your talking about, it just brings a rage out of me. I get up take control, turn her around, grab her hips and be like -
Keys, pounds, ounces, grams, D-block and street fididididaaaam!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kind of have this thing where if I feel like maybe how dude felt in the vid or what your talking about, it just brings a rage out of me. I get up take control, turn her around, grab her hips and be like -
Keys, pounds, ounces, grams, D-block and street fididididaaaam!
Yeah it's just something about good pussy. It's nothing better than it either.