Lavar Ball is smarter than you super coons and crackas. #ThankCheeto

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's possible for another black man to not like another black man just because he doesn't like who he is. Doesn't make him a coon, self-hater, traitor or anything else.
Before I'll call you a coon or any other name, I'll ask why you may not like said black man?

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

Anything mixed with black is BLACK.​

We have got to stop perpetuating that racist view of what being black is.
That is a rule made by white folks back in the day. They basically said, “if you have one drop of n****r blood in you, you’re a n****r”.
Why would we continue that way of thinking?!
Are you Asian if you have one white, one Asian parent?​

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have got to stop perpetuating that racist view of what being black is.
That is a rule made by white folks back in the day. They basically said, “if you have one drop of n****r blood in you, you’re a n****r”.
Why would we continue that way of thinking?!
Are you Asian if you have one white, one Asian parent?​
i remember when @max-dawg said when he fuck snow bunnies they pussy felt like white privilege

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you guys are okay with pushing forward white supremacy?!
They consider themselves “pure”, and you can’t be white if you have something else in your bloodline...
Fuck that.
All them mutts out there are half white.​
You pushing it forward more by not wanting to claim our (if you're black) brethren as our own.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Black tells you how you look.

Are you African?

Are you a part of the African nation?

Is your existence aligned with the African nation?

Your thoughts, actions, behavior?

That is what matters.

Snakes come in all colors.

Some black looking people are destructive to the African nation

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
You pushing it forward more by not wanting to claim our (if you're black) brethren as our own.

how do you define who is your "own"?

by skin color?

Clarence-Thomas-Pic.jpg

;)

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
What damn brand? He hasn't delivered a shoe but people have paid for them. Kids have no endorsement deals. They have a facebook reality show. Show me the money?
Lavar is a genius. He declined the 10 million dollar deal from the big three shoe companies and figured when he gets the family shoe business off the ground they will more than make up for it. It was a hell of a gamble with Lonzo's money, but we'll see what happens.

The ZO2 ship on Nov 24, 2017 shit's going to be a game changer. According to Rob Parker he doesn't think Shannon will ever get his shoes. Time will tell :hmm:

HNIC

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how do you define who is your "own"?

by skin color?

Clarence-Thomas-Pic.jpg

;)
Values, principles, & relatable experience.

You're right, not all black people are for the cause. I'm just not throwing people away because they like or love a particular person that aint the same black. Nor am I just gon throw around the "coon" title

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Lavar is a genius. He declined the 10 million dollar deal from the big three shoe companies and figured when he gets the family shoe business off the ground they will more than make up for it. It was a hell of a gamble with Lonzo's money, but we'll see what happens.

The ZO2 ship on Nov 24, 2017 shit's going to be a game changer. According to Rob Parker he doesn't think Shannon will ever get his shoes. Time will tell :hmm:

HNIC

There were reports of a $10 million deal and this fool counters with $1 billion. Now he wants $3 billion? Lonzo not looking like the next best thing either. He's hella struggling with his jumper and he's ass from the line. Pops fucking up.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Yea, how much the Lakers paying him?

I don't ever remember any report of how much he signed for.
http://hoopshype.com/player/lonzo-ball/salary/
2017/18 $6,286,560
2018/19 $7,461,960
2019/20 $8,719,320
2020/21 $11,003,782
2021/22 $14,359,935

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ortedly-to-sign-4-year-lakers-rookie-contract
Ball, 19, was the No. 2 overall selection in the June draft. The four-year contract will pay him $33.4 million, assuming the Lakers offer him the full 120 percent of the league's slot value for the No. 2 pick—the maximum allowable and standard operating procedure for most franchises.

HNIC

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
There were reports of a $10 million deal and this fool counters with $1 billion. Now he wants $3 billion? Lonzo not looking like the next best thing either. He's hella struggling with his jumper and he's ass from the line. Pops fucking up.
Lonzo has too much shit on his mind and none of it is his doing. He's starting a shoe company with his money, and a damn reality TV show. He is a young dude that hasn't really mastered his craft.

I bet you if he was under the influence of Sodium Pentothal (Truth Serum), he would tell you he just wants to play ball and be one of the guys.

HNIC

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered

That was bull shit reporting. Lavar asked for an independent deal for his Brand. He was not satisfied with just a shoe deal.

$1 billion and $3 billion was bullshit he said to the media in Lavar Mode.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you guys are okay with pushing forward white supremacy?!
They consider themselves “pure”, and you can’t be white if you have something else in your bloodline...
Fuck that.
All them mutts out there are half white.​

Most of us who are descendents of the transatlantic slave trade aren't "pure" anything.

So what is your point.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Lonzo has too much shit on his mind and none of it is his doing. He's starting a shoe company with his money, and a damn reality TV show. He is a young dude that hasn't really mastered his craft.

I bet you if he was under the influence of Sodium Pentothal (Truth Serum), he would tell you he just wants to play ball and be one of the guys.

HNIC

I actually could believe this. Dude clearly does not crave the spotlight. I think he is just too respectful of his father to voice what he really feels.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I bet if you put your son under the influence of Sodium Pentothal (Truth Serum), he would tell you he wish Lavar Ball was his real daddy
Why you got to bring my son into this, He's not a public figure

HNIC