Lavar Ball is smarter than you super coons and crackas. #ThankCheeto

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
ESTIMATED value.....

From a company with 6k followers hmmmmm yea aight.....

Y'all chill out. Its good for Lavar as long as these kicks come out soon. Oh and they have to be official now cause its taken so long...

Routing for him but he is losing a percentage with me every day there is no shoe and just hot air.

This post here has largely been ignored but is among the most relevant. I think we all strive to see our people doing well.....but that "valuation" is questionable at best. The shoes alone had to be pushed back to a Nov release date just so his son would have some league money. And that's fine because Lavar, like him or not, had a lot to do with Lonzo's success.

But if you think that 13.2MM valuation, then you are likely the kind of person who's vulnerable to hustles and misinformation. BBB, on its own, likely doesn't have the capital to launch a shoe form selling overpriced hats and shirts previously.

The "no refund" clause won't hold up if you don't deliver a product in a reasonable time or something that is SIGNIFICANTLY different to what was promised.

I'm actually pulling for him for going against the trend, but only is he's doing shit the right way. I've seen that the release date has possible been pushed back to Jan 2018 but I don't even think that date will hold. Making shoes is on a whole other level than making shirts and hats etc.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This post here has largely been ignored but is among the most relevant. I think we all strive to see our people doing well.....but that "valuation" is questionable at best. The shoes alone had to be pushed back to a Nov release date just so his son would have some league money. And that's fine because Lavar, like him or not, had a lot to do with Lonzo's success.

But if you think that 13.2MM valuation, then you are likely the kind of person who's vulnerable to hustles and misinformation. BBB, on its own, likely doesn't have the capital to launch a shoe form selling overpriced hats and shirts previously.

The "no refund" clause won't hold up if you don't deliver a product in a reasonable time or something that is SIGNIFICANTLY different to what was promised.

I'm actually pulling for him for going against the trend, but only is he's doing shit the right way. I've seen that the release date has possible been pushed back to Jan 2018 but I don't even think that date will hold. Making shoes is on a whole other level than making shirts and hats etc.

Large segments of Americans believe anything that they see or read on social media.

He is a great marketer because he son should not have been drafted that high I may have given him early second round. So he is nice with the word play but his business execution I now question. The pre-orders gave him enough capital to shut up, go to China bring some young (Low Cost or Free) brothers who are on top of the shoe game and got to work. I can find 50 sneaker dudes on Instagram in a matter of hours. Work on the sneaker out there come back with 5 prototypes that you give out to some well know street ballers.......

FAM! Get the Marbury connect! Instead he on every show talking retarded, etc. The shoe have been ready BEFORE the due date. Over deliver is the name of the game in business

Anyways Im still in his corner but harder and harder to defend his antics.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck lavar ball,, that piece of shit doesnt give 2 fucks about any of us!! Dont you find it real strange, this mothafucka just pops outta nowhere and he's all over the TV?? This shit is all controlled entertainment!! Yall havent figure out the media game by now!! Nothing just happens, everything is well planned out!!
You’re a worthless motherfucka dawg

YungDHurt

Rising Star
Registered
Dude done built up hella hype bout his trash ass son lol. I can't knock the hustle. no worse that Money May hyping them boring ass pay per views.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Can you quote a link to a source indicating it's worth outside of this blanket Twitter post? Not saying it isn't, but to take a random Twitter post as the bible is not very intelligent frankly....

I'll wait for your alternative reliable source of this information. Very interested in reading it. Thank you :popcorn:

The OP did not post a "random Twitter post." Look up the author of the tweet and gauge his credibility.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Trump also said something about him being a fake Don King without the hair, or something to that effect.

What surprised me about that is Don King is a Trump supporter and I recall him being associated with the campaign, though I can't swear by that.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Jesus gotdamn christ man

You don't know a single celebrity? Nobody from your childhood that "made it"?
You know?!?!

I just got through talking with a celebrity about doing something for all these Haitians about to be deported in less than three years.

If I mention his name, I know I'll get a lot of :rolleyes: faces.

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would have to question how you would value such a company? Are there really that many poor people who would by over-priced black branded sneakers??

:dunno::dunno:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
PREVIOUS ZO2 PRIME ORDERS:

SPECIAL NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ORDERED THE ORIGINAL ZO2 PRIME, YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY SET TO BE SHIPPED A PAIR OF THE ZO2 PRIME REMIX ON NOVEMBER 24, 2017, AS A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR ORIGINAL ZO2 ORDER. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT ORDER, PLEASE EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE NOVEMBER 10th, 2017 TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.

NEW ORDERS:

ALL NEW ZO2 PRIME REMIX ORDERS SHALL SHIP JANUARY 30th, 2018.

PRE-ORDER IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME.

No Refunds or Exchanges.

Previous ZO2 Orders Still Shipping by November 24th 2017.

New Orders: Shipping out on January 30th, 2018

TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER STATUS PLEASE CONTACT US AT BIGBALLERBRAND@GMAIL.COM

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
You don't have he heart to swing on me

Especially with them Ashy knuckles u have

Nigga how dare you

Lets say my knuckles were ashy that day...

...my uncles are ashy everyday? Nothing I can do. My knuckles always ashy, or is that the story you're going with to keep the joke alive?

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
So, that's it?

Fuck with a white woman/white women and you're a sell-out to the community, no matter what you do?
Pretty much.
You obviously don’t like being black if you don’t even want black kids.
White people married to other white people help out black folks with civil rights. So that negates the fact that you’re doing something for the “black struggle”.
No matter what you do “for the cause”, you’re still an Uncle Tom, coon buffoon for wifing up and seeding up a white lady.
Just my take...​

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Pretty much.
You obviously don’t like being black if you don’t even want black kids.
White people married to other white people help out black folks with civil rights. So that negates the fact that you’re doing something for the “black struggle”.
No matter what you do “for the cause”, you’re still an Uncle Tom, coon buffoon for wifing up and seeding up a white lady.
Just my take...​

Just to be clear: Barack, Alicia Keys, etc...they're not black?