Lavar Ball is smarter than you super coons and crackas. #ThankCheeto

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ESTIMATED value.....

From a company with 6k followers hmmmmm yea aight.....

Y'all chill out. Its good for Lavar as long as these kicks come out soon. Oh and they have to be official now cause its taken so long...

Routing for him but he is losing a percentage with me every day there is no shoe and just hot air.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A part of me roots for Lavar Ball because he's Black as I Root for almost all Black people, but a part of me can give a fuck less

Lavar Ball is someone that you root for just because he is a brotha but ends up in a championship/ national title game....you just feel some type of way because you still think the presidency of the united states means anything these days...Big Baller Brand is about to explode like Neo Tokyo!!!!!!!!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck lavar ball,, that piece of shit doesnt give 2 fucks about any of us!! Dont you find it real strange, this mothafucka just pops outta nowhere and he's all over the TV?? This shit is all controlled entertainment!! Yall havent figure out the media game by now!! Nothing just happens, everything is well planned out!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Fuck lavar ball,, that piece of shit doesnt give 2 fucks about any of us!! Dont you find it real strange, this mothafucka just pops outta nowhere and he's all over the TV?? This shit is all controlled entertainment!! Yall havent figure out the media game by now!! Nothing just happens, everything is well planned out!!
Jesus gotdamn christ man

You don't know a single celebrity? Nobody from your childhood that "made it"?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
LaVar is undefeated.
No losses

2fef4893b8733519d70cbffcc1db949f.png

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
That brand ain't worth shit. His sons not the next Kobe or Lebron so far. His action are hurting their bottom line. No one will pay them kids to endorse a product if he don't sit his ass down and say out of the media.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered

Learn from the man and stop crying link you mother. You don't have to like the man in order to learn.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
That brand ain't worth shit. His sons not the next Kobe or Lebron so far. His action are hurting their bottom line. No one will pay them kids to endorse a product if he don't sit his ass down and say out of the media.

So the brand didn't just increase in value? And they say black people are financially illiterate.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
I love posts like this. It exposes the weak bitches in the black community. It shows us who needs to go.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
So the brand didn't just increase in value? And they say black people are financially illiterate.

What damn brand? He hasn't delivered a shoe but people have paid for them. Kids have no endorsement deals. They have a facebook reality show. Show me the money?

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Can you quote a link to a source indicating it's worth outside of this blanket Twitter post? Not saying it isn't, but to take a random Twitter post as the bible is not very intelligent frankly....

I'll wait for your alternative reliable source of this information. Very interested in reading it. Thank you :popcorn: