Ladies: What is appropriate "dirty sex talk"?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
During a "date night" with wifey she was talking about office gossip and foul language and it came up that I dont really talk dirty much during sex..

she said Only when it is VERY INTENSE.

I asked her was this a problem or an issue and she said NO she is used to it.

I found this odd because she is also not talkative more "sounds" like moans and gods and yes and bite me and stuff...

So I wanted some advice on how to add some talking during sex without sounding TOTALLY stupid...

Is calling her a bitch or dirty slut or something like that considered sexy?

thanks

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hold on...this is gonna be completely radical and crazy. But....

ASK YOUR WIFE WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR

thanks, ive visted (lurked ;) ) this board enough to know this is the first thing to do but she really didnt know what to say so I was trying to surprise her...

so that said ..

any advice?

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
During a "date night" with wifey she was talking about office gossip and foul language and it came up that I dont really talk dirty much during sex..

she said Only when it is VERY INTENSE.

I asked her was this a problem or an issue and she said NO she is used to it.

I found this odd because she is also not talkative more "sounds" like moans and gods and yes and bite me and stuff...

So I wanted some advice on how to add some talking during sex without sounding TOTALLY stupid...

Is calling her a bitch or dirty slut or something like that considered sexy?

thanks

Is she in to that? :confused: If she's not into submissive plsy then she may not like that. When in doubt start off with the basics: "Your pussy feels so * fill in the blank*".... and the ever classic "You like that don't you."

Baby steps until she tells you what she likes.Have fun! Don't say anything you are not sure about or feel comfortable with. It will sound dumb and stilted because it is insincere.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
thanks, ive visted (lurked ;) ) this board enough to know this is the first thing to do but she really didnt know what to say so I was trying to surprise her...

so that said ..

any advice?

lol just throw stuff out there. Trial and error to be hones with ya. You won't know till you try. Ask her to do your taxes. Ask her to spank you like a pony. Demand she jump off and suck your dick. And when you get ready to nut tell her to oopen wide and catch that. Grab her hair when you do it.

Uhmmmmm

Just yell out stuff. Call her a bitch, a slut, a whore. Fuck her in the ass and call her a dirty filthy slut. Take this dick, don't say shit slut! And just shove your dick in.

Uhmmmmmmm

Something i liked was when i laid on my stomach flat, and he laid on top of me, and was inside me, but he wrapped his legs around mine and kinda hooked his feet under mine. And then had his arms hooked underneath my shoulders, nad his big hands gripped my neck and he'd like gruffly whisper in my ear how he was going to fuck me for as long as he wanted too, and how hard he wants. And he'd vary the depth at which he'd go. And demand me to move my hips

It felt menacing and kinda threatening and really high and erotic too.

That's all i can think of right now.

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
lol just throw stuff out there. Trial and error to be hones with ya. You won't know till you try. Ask her to do your taxes. Ask her to spank you like a pony. Demand she jump off and suck your dick. And when you get ready to nut tell her to oopen wide and catch that. Grab her hair when you do it.

Uhmmmmm

Just yell out stuff. Call her a bitch, a slut, a whore. Fuck her in the ass and call her a dirty filthy slut. Take this dick, don't say shit slut! And just shove your dick in.

Uhmmmmmmm

Something i liked was when i laid on my stomach flat, and he laid on top of me, and was inside me, but he wrapped his legs around mine and kinda hooked his feet under mine. And then had his arms hooked underneath my shoulders, nad his big hands gripped my neck and he'd like gruffly whisper in my ear how he was going to fuck me for as long as he wanted too, and how hard he wants. And he'd vary the depth at which he'd go. And demand me to move my hips

It felt menacing and kinda threatening and really high and erotic too.

That's all i can think of right now.

DAMN ITS LIKE U TOOK THAT STRAIT OUTTA MA PLAYBOOK :lol::lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hell no ... not in my opinion ... nothing sexy about that

Dirty talk is GREAT though during sex ... it really enhances everything ... there's a mental aspect to sex and that really brings it out ... it'll make her cum harder

You could tell her things like "open up that pussy for me" ... "cock that ass up for me" ... "take that dick" ... "cum on my dick" ... tell her how good her pussy feels ... ask her if she likes that dick ... ask her if she wants it slow or fast or deep to get her talking back ... when you hit that spot you could be like "yeeeeeah I GOT it!!!" rotfl

Its like a little play by play ... its like your sexting (sex texting) but in person and while you are doing the actual act

And its not just the words ... its how you say it too ... you need to look at her ... like really look at her ... or be whispering in her ear softly and let her hear and feel your breaths in her ear

totally agree
the mental connection makes it better
id say some nasty stuff to you lone:yes:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
That was hot:yes:
why hold onto it?
its not yours...its mine
so you do with it what i want....

So on point...100% agree
Is she in to that? :confused: If she's not into submissive plsy then she may not like that. When in doubt start off with the basics: "Your pussy feels so * fill in the blank*".... and the ever classic "You like that don't you."

Baby steps until she tells you what she likes.Have fun! Don't say anything you are not sure about or feel comfortable with. It will sound dumb and stilted because it is insincere.

**flashback of being lightly choked from the back and his dick sliding and him saying, is this my pussy? say it again, huh?**
instant orgasm....

Yep, like Izzy said baby steps...listening to me these days may catch someone w/ a case.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*grabs a bag of popcorn

*gets ready for this session with Lone and Bills

*watches LI watching Lone and Bills

*reaches for iced tea

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
although as weird as it is to me.. i frequent vagina and bitch ass be like..... "fuck me harder daddy" they SAY " u like fucking ur gurls pussy dont u" and i go along with the nasty talk and say shit like " u better not tell ur mother im fucking u like this or im gonna fuck u again like this" or i say "daddys lil girl like sucking daddys dick dont she" man bitches LOVE dis shit fam it always seems to make them squirt...... i dont know but its true.. lmao...... go 4 it fam just say all types of nasty shit... there are no limits in the bedroom... role play ur ass while in dat ass....

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
WTF??? :confused: :puke:

I never understood this "daddy" thing ... the only person I call daddy is my father ... I cannot call a man daddy in bed or any other time

I mean you say daddy to me and I think of my father and my vagina dries up and my nipples invert

Why do girls like this?? Why do they do it??? Serious question ... I always thought maybe girls who didnt have fathers in their lives and were substituting the men in their lives for him only did that ... is that true? Not trying be rude, just trying to understand it ... my dad and I have always been close so you say daddy to me and I automatically think of him

I'll call my man baby, Sir, let him know he's the boss ... but not daddy

hence i said although its weird to me.... I cant tell u how many youngings i smashed who call me big daddy and love to role play like dat.. its outrageous and i know other cats on the board can attest to it...... It dont do nuffin for me but it seems to get them going very well so maybe its an underlning that their pops was molesting them or maybe they just kinky as fugg..! its not wrong or right answer to this rhetorically

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
WTF??? :confused: :puke:

I never understood this "daddy" thing ... the only person I call daddy is my father ... I cannot call a man daddy in bed or any other time

I mean you say daddy to me and I think of my father and my vagina dries up and my nipples invert

Why do girls like this?? Why do they do it??? Serious question ... I always thought maybe girls who didnt have fathers in their lives and were substituting the men in their lives for him only did that ... is that true? Not trying be rude, just trying to understand it ... my dad and I have always been close so you say daddy to me and I automatically think of him

I'll call my man baby, Sir, let him know he's the boss ... but not daddy
Yeah i called Ty daddy and he didn't like it. He wasn't comfortable with it. lol I don't know i guess in some way it's supposed to be sexy. Like calling him daddy was telling the guy he's in charge. I never said it to him a few times, and it was way early on i guess when i was trying to be funny.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
just wanted to thank everyone and I had a little internal script memorized , forgot most of it, and it went VERY WELL..

YALL CRAZY...

BUT KNOW YOUR SHIT!!!

quiet sex has its place and can be very intense( I was more into the very physical heavy breathing, deep eye contact and grunting and my signature line "let it out, let it go baby", but this was VERY freeing and I was a little shocked about some of the things she said.

she (and I :() came WAY SOONER then normal but the whole session was fantastic...

I really appreciate the advice ladies ...and so did she:D

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
Say something that will really touch her. Like, When you hitting from the grab her hair and tell her you didn't pay the light bill, or that you got your 5th DUI last week. The reaction wil be priceless

lol