Justice League MOVIE Discussion (The SynderCut Drops 3/18/2021)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:roflmao:
dont forget, Antman and Wasp is coming at the end of 2018.
I really do hope Aquaman is good. He is one of my favorite DC characters and his comic series are really good. But it's gonna take a lot for it to do well. Jason is not a box office draw.

It's easy.
Steppen just cracked their world and took the box
now he brings the box back and he fights to reclaim the throne he abandoned because now he sees the point of protecting and fighting for a higher purpose. something that was in him the entire time.
I have no complaints about any of the underwater shots.
Just make it about the entire world instead of trying to make it all about him and give him a great foe and that's money in the bank.

Aquaman is underwater Thor
let him be powerful.
Let him be dumb sometimes but let him fight and fight hard and win.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It's easy.
Steppen just cracked their world and took the box
now he brings the box back and he fights to reclaim the throne he abandoned because now he sees the point of protecting and fighting for a higher purpose. something that was in him the entire time.
I have no complaints about any of the underwater shots.
Just make it about the entire world instead of trying to make it all about him and give him a great foe and that's money in the bank.

Aquaman is underwater Thor
let him be powerful.
Let him be dumb sometimes but let him fight and fight hard and win.
Black Manta is the villain.

oh shit, they got Dolph Lundgren in this shit.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477834/?ref_=nv_sr_1

i still think they should have went with dude from Power as Black Manta, but they made a good choice.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

scnskyw4pasmxxsvksbs.gif

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm not a comic book head, so when i go see these movies, i take them for what they are, a movie.
you can say i'm easily entertained, you can say i don't know what a quality movie is, all i know is i like what i like.

hmmm...thanks

Wasn't trying to restore your faith I'm just saying why I like the darker themes. The more serious stuff

You can like your darker tones...but I didn't get that explanation from that vid. Jus sayin'

snyder fucking everything man of steel started
he is the new michael bay

I been saying this since I wasted money on PoS

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
hmmm...thanks

You can like your darker tones...but I didn't get that explanation from that vid. Jus sayin'

I been saying this since I wasted money on PoS

Because my argument - if you look back was never about whether it was a great film or absolutely amazing. I like Zack Snyder's movies. That's an opinion. I've watched countless movies, and I like a diversity of directors and stories. Some things aren't always the same, and I'm okay with it. My argument has always been "I don't like lighthearted jokes".

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

"But here’s my question: Why Deathstroke? Deathstroke is not a character that’s been on the big screen before. He’s also not an instantly recognizable DC villain, unless you watch the CW shows. Besides the mention of his real name, the only thing that a small sliver of the audience might key into is that Joe Manganiello was originally scheduled to play the role in Ben Affleck’s Batman solo film. That film has since been radically changed, so we don’t even know if Deathstroke will still be in that hypothetical movie anymore."

Oh lord. All this dissection. For what? Deathstroke has gained popularity in the last few years and has been featured in not only the books but the main villian in Teen Titans and Batman's adversary in animated films. WHY NOT DEATHSTROKE?

it seems like people are just looking for anything to whine about now.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I liked the End Credit scenes, my only "complaints" about them is Lex Luthor.

I hate the actor playing the character, and hated the character as portrayed in BvS.

Seeing him in the end credits just reminded me of how much I disliked Lex in BvS, and there was no "bridge" from seeing Lex on lockdown to seeing him on a yacht living it up.

And why is he still bald?

Other than that, I was fine with the end credits scenes.

Looking forward to seeing the Legion of Doom....

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Oh lord. All this dissection. For what? Deathstroke has gained popularity in the last few years and has been featured in not only the books but the main villian in Teen Titans and Batman's adversary in animated films. WHY NOT DEATHSTROKE?
Deathstroke is a great villain and does bring a much needed change to the Batman universe. We have not seen him go against anyone like him, in any of the previous movies. Bane was horrible. I think the problem people have here is "hey, here's deathstroke!!". They just threw him out there. No lead up, no previous easter egg hinting at him, just "ta-da". The writer does have a point, you could have teased him at the end of Suicide Squad, shown his name on a cell or in a file, something to let us know he exists. In SS they introduced all the characters and gave backgrounds. In BVS they introduced the rest of the league and got us ready for whats to come. Here, they just threw him out there. Yes, it would have been better, IMO, if they had shown someone like Deadshot, Harley or Joker. I don't know man. I love DC comics and their anime, but the movies and tv shows are just all over the place. I really, really want them to have a blockbuster. And they are capable of it, but they just wont make that leap.

I compare DC and Marvel to Android and Apple. Android has all they need to overtake Apple in terms of best company, but they just wont unleash.

Bottom line, i'm still gonna be paying to see these comic movies, because i'm into them. And i wont just bash DC, i'll bash Marvel when they do something wrong ( i.e. Hulk and Black Widow relationship)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
exactly, no character development. They show people with even explaining who they are or at least giving us a hint. Unless you watch Flash (which might confuse people even more), you're gonna be thinking "who the fuck is this?"

That's not fair
We only know the mcu stuff because there's a ton more
There were eons of ppl who had no idea who Thanos was the 1st time they showed him
But now after lIke 9 hints at him ppl are looking forward

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Because my argument - if you look back was never about whether it was a great film or absolutely amazing. I like Zack Snyder's movies. That's an opinion. I've watched countless movies, and I like a diversity of directors and stories. Some things aren't always the same, and I'm okay with it. My argument has always been "I don't like lighthearted jokes".

I'd let him direct he can direct nothing wrong with directing
His writing is below par

Let's collab on something man

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe I missed it, I just didn't get what you were saying from the video.

Also, you sound like my mother. She doesn't like comedies. I'm afraid.

I liked the End Credit scenes, my only "complaints" about them is Lex Luthor.

I hate the actor playing the character, and hated the character as portrayed in BvS.

Seeing him in the end credits just reminded me of how much I disliked Lex in BvS, and there was no "bridge" from seeing Lex on lockdown to seeing him on a yacht living it up.

And why is he still bald?

Other than that, I was fine with the end credits scenes.

Looking forward to seeing the Legion of Doom....

Say what?
Still ain't seen the movie. But uh...how they do that?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Justice League’ Box Office Explained: What Happened?
BY ADAM CHITWOOD NOVEMBER 20, 2017

SHARE TWEET

justice-league-batman-slice-600x200.jpg

Warner Bros.’ highly anticipated comics adaptation Justice League finally hit theaters this past weekend, and there’s no way around it: the film is a box office disappointment. The superhero team-up pulled in $94 million on opening weekend (adjusted down today from yesterday’s estimates of $96 million), the lowest bow yet for a DCEU film and well below expectations (it was pegged at $110 million last week). But you may be asking, how is almost $100 million a disappointment? It only made $7 million less than Wonder Woman, and that movie is considered a smashing success. Won’t it have legs? And what does this mean going forward? How did this happen? Well, it’s complicated. Let’s break it down.

First, here’s the opening weekend box office of every DCEU movie thus far:

Man of Steel – $103 million

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – $166 million

Suicide Squad – $135 million

Wonder Woman – $106 million

Justice League – $94 million

Image via Warner Bros.

One of the primary reasons Justice League is considered a disappointment is simply because it’s a film teaming up all the major DC superheroes, and yet it opened to less than the previous standalone movies. That’s antithetical to what Warner Bros. was hoping with Justice League, and certainly in stark contrast to The Avengers’ record-setting $207 million opening weekend in the wake of four previous standalone Marvel movies. The idea here was for Justice League to be the biggest of the bunch, because theoretically you bring in the fans of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman as well as those curious to see what Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg are up to. Clearly that didn’t happen.

The other main reason Justice League’s box office is disappointing is math. $94 million may seem like a lot of money, but not in relation to Warner Bros.’ investment in the film. The movie’s production budget alone is said to be north of $300 million, and that’s not even including marketing costs, which add roughly anther $150 million on top of that. So, roughly, Justice League would need to make around $450 million simply to hit the break-even mark (it’s currently at $281 million worldwide). Justice League was clearly an expensive movie to begin with, but the costs ballooned even further when significant reshoots took place over the summer, said to total around $25 million extra.

Image via Warner Bros.

So if Lady Bird, a movie with a budget of $10 million, scored a $94 million opening weekend that would be tremendous. But when a major superhero blockbuster sequel with a pricetag in the hundreds of millions of dollars opens under $100 million, that’s cause for concern. That’s part of the reason why Marvel Studios aims to keep the budgets of its films relatively in check. Thor: Ragnarok’s reported production budget was around $180 million, which is still a lot of money, but the margin for error is a bit bigger given that the break-even point is lower. For a more 1:1, the gross production budget of The Avengers—a comparable film given its large ensemble cast—was $220 million, but that movie scored over $200 million opening weekend and went on to hit over $1.5 billion worldwide. The investment was hefty, but so was the return.

Some are saying it’s unfair to call Justice League a disappointment at this early stage because the film could have legs in the weeks to come, just like Wonder Woman. And yes, that’s possible, but there are a few factors that point to a lack of longevity at the box office here. For one, we’re about to hit a very crowded corridor of new releases, from Coco to Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Also, Wonder Womanenjoyed wildly positive reviews that convinced people to give it a shot in the ensuing weeks who may not have shown up opening weekend. The film kept going and going and going until it hit $821 million worldwide. Wonder Woman also enjoyed positive word-of-mouth, as evidenced by an A CinemaScore.

Image via Warner Bros.

A quick digression: CinemaScore is a weird thing, and it’s important not to put too much stake in it. It works like this: on opening weekend, CinemaScore polls audiences leaving the theater on Friday night, asking them how much they enjoyed the movie they just saw. The polling sample is only those seeing the movie on opening night, so it’s less a general audience score and more an indication of how well the film played with those it directly targeted in marketing. If the idea of marketing is to sell a movie and convince people to see it ASAP, CinemaScore tells you what those people who were swayed by the marketing thought of the film. Most CinemaScores are in the A and B range, but it’s pretty heavily weighted—while a B+ may seem like a good grade, it’s somewhat low considering the folks grading it jetted out to the theater to see this movie the first chance they got.

So Wonder Woman’s A CinemaScore gave an indication the film might have strong legs, while Justice League’s B+ CinemaScore indicates there may be a chance that word-of-mouth isn’t as strong. For reference, Batman v Superman’s CinemaScore was a B, Suicide Squad was a B+, and Man of Steel was an A-. By contrast, the only Marvel Studios movie thus far to receive a CinemaScore below an A- is Thor with a B+—but again, that’s more an indication of how well those films matched their marketing than how “good” the movies are.

Image via Warner Bros.

But back to the box office. How did Justice Leagueopen so low? Well a number of factors were likely at work. First, there was already apprehension about the DC Extended Universe. Reviews for Man of Steelwere mixed, Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad both scored mostly negative reviews, and Wonder Woman is the outlier with a 92% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The track record, at least from a critical standpoint, was spotty at best, so some audience members may have been waiting for a critical consensus to see if Justice League was worth their time and money. As it turns out, reviews for the superhero team-up were once again mixed-negative, so that may have deterred some folks from seeking the film out.

There certainly appears to be a strong fan contingent who enjoyed the film, so it’s possible the film doesn’t have as near a steep drop-off in box office in Week 2 or Week 3 as Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad, but the opening weekend was definitely something of a bust.

Image via Warner Bros.

There’s also the fact that, unlike Marvel Studios which built in audience attachment to the characters in The Avengers with standalone films preceding the superhero team-up, Justice League asks audiences to trust that Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg are worth seeing on the big screen. Given that he’s wholly absent from the trailers, some general audience members may not even have known that Superman was in this movie, so that leaves you with Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman and Ben Affleck’s Batman as the only market-tested characters in the film—and depending on how you felt about Batman v Superman, you may have decided to just sit this one out and wait for Wonder Woman 2.

This was always Warner Bros.’ biggest gamble from the start—somewhat reverse-engineering its own superhero team by starting with the group movie and then doing the solo movies later. It’s possible that, with the spotty track record in mind and intensely strong negative reaction to Batman v Superman, it was hard for audiences to trust that they’d have a good time with new characters in Justice League.

So does this spell doom for the DCEU? Not exactly. Warner Bros. will no doubt be watching the second weekend of Justice League’s release to see if the more positive word-of-mouth from fans results in more business. But there will almost certainly be a strong pivot away from Zack Snyder’s original vision for the DCEU given that Patty Jenkins’ starkly heroic and joyful Wonder Woman is the franchise’s only bona fide smashing success all around at this point in time.

By all accounts WB has been in something of a holding pattern when it comes to future DC movies, no doubt waiting to see what happens with Justice League. Shazam! moves into production early next year with a sitcom writer penning the screenplay and Zachary Levi in the lead role, which is about as far from Batman v Superman as you can get, so clearly changes are being made. What happens now in terms of what kinds of films get the greenlight and when we might see Justice League 2 is still a very big question mark, though we’ll know more in the weeks to come. What we do know is that the opening weekend for Justice League is 100% a disappointment.

http://collider.com/justice-league-box-office-explained/#images

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https://movieweb.com/justice-league-opening-scene-comedy-cut-joss-whedon/

Whedon's Original Justice League Opening Was Too Funny for Warner Bros.

BRIAN GALLAGHER

As Warner Bros.' Justice League enters its second week in theaters, new details have surfaced about the opening scene, and how it was originally conceived as much more comedic. If you haven't yet seen Justice League, there will be some SPOILERS below, but actor Holt McCallany revealed in a new interview that the first few minutes that he appears in where much funnier than what made it to the screen, as conceived by Justice League reshoots director Joss Whedon. Unfortunately, the scene that Joss Whedon wrote had to be reconceived, per request of the studio. Here's what he had to say below.

"I love Joss Whedon. My scene with Batman was originally conceived as a comedic scene.

That's how Joss wrote it, and that's how we shot it. I thought it came out great, but the studio felt it would be a mistake to open the film with a completely comedic scene, so it was re-edited a little bit. I was disappointed, but when I got home to New York I found a bottle of my favorite Champagne and a note from Joss that said 'To Battles Lost. Gratefully, Joss.' I can't tell you how much it meant to me that he took the time to write to me. Joss Whedon is a class act. I had the letter framed."

While Holt McCallany plays a rather small role as an unnamed burglar, his scene that opens Justice League is rather pivotal and helps set the tone for the movie. The movie opens with Holt McCallany on a Gotham City rooftop, who gets into a fight with Batman and ends up serving as "bait," so to speak. In a rather surprising move, Batman leans this burglar over the edge of the rooftop, using the thief's fear to lure in one of the parademons commanded by the movie's main villain, Steppenwolf. This helps establish that Steppenwolf and his parademons literally feed off the fear of humans, and while Holt McCallany's scene is a brief one, it's also quite memorable. Here's what he had to say about getting into a fight with Batman, in which he used some of the fighting skills he acquired over the years by playing boxing trainer Teddy Atlas on HBO's Tysonand boxer Patrick "Lights" Leary on the FX series Lights Out.

"It was fun to fight Batman, even if I lost. In some of the takes, my character fights back a little more but with no success. I have my own fight style based on techniques I've learned over many years of boxing and working in films, and I got to use that here. In this case, it's fighting a superhero, so it's tougher. Batman can do a lot of things other guys can't do. It was a great experience, and a fun scene to shoot. Ben [Affleck] was very easygoing, we got it in just a few takes. My favorite fight scenes are usually ones that are choreographed with some style to them, and ones that are choreographed around a particular actor's individual strengths. The old adage in the fight game is 'styles make fights.' I like to design my own fight choreography in conjunction with my director and stunt coordinator whenever possible, and here it was a great way to be a part of the film, even though I got beat by Batman."

Unfortunately, the actor doesn't reveal any specifics about his opening Justice League scene, and how it was more comedic than what ended up on the screen. He did remain hopeful about returning at some point in another DCEU movie, since his character didn't die and, "he had some good rapport with Batman." It remains to be seen when the Justice League sequel will go into production, but until we find out more about this sequel, you can read Holt McCallany's entire interview with Mens Fitness, where he also discusses his role on the hit Netflix series Mindhunter.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/23/justice-league-batman-joss-whedon-opening-scene-holt-mccallany/

Justice League' Actor Reveals Joss Whedon Written And Directed Batman Scene

One of the drawbacks of following the production of a film and learning that two directors helped bring the picture to life is an audience might question throughout the movie which scenes were directed by which filmmaker. In the case of Justice League, actor Holt McCallany revealed that the opening scene in which Batman beats a thug and is interrupted by a Parademon was directed by Joss Whedon.

"I love Joss Whedon. My scene with Batman was originally conceived as a comedic scene. That’s how Joss wrote it, and that’s how we shot it," the actor told Men's Fitness. "I thought it came out great, but the studio felt it would be a mistake to open the film with a completely comedic scene, so it was re-edited a little bit. I was disappointed, but when I got home to New York I found a bottle of my favorite Champagne and a note from Joss that said, 'To Battles Lost. Gratefully, Joss., I can’t tell you how much it meant to me that he took the time to write to me. Joss Whedon is a class act. I had the letter framed."

Director Zack Snyder has built a reputation for creating dark and moody films, so when he departed Justice League due to a family tragedy and Joss Whedon stepped in, fans were curious about how Whedon's well-known comedic tone would mesh with Snyder's scenes. As evidenced by McCallany's comments, it became quite a balancing act between tones.

The tone of the scene might have looked intense in the film, but the actor shared that shooting the sequence was much more lighthearted.

"It was a great experience, and a fun scene to shoot. Ben [Affleck] was very easygoing, we got it in just a few takes," the actor confessed. "My favorite fight scenes are usually ones that are choreographed with some style to them, and ones that are choreographed around a particular actor’s individual strengths. The old adage in the fight game is 'styles make fights.' I like to design my own fight choreography in conjunction with my director and stunt coordinator whenever possible, and here it was a great way to be a part of the film—even though I got beat by Batman."

The scene may have been brief, but McCallany isn't giving up hope about another DC Extended Universe appearance.

"It was a small part, but you never what can happen in these films," he pointed out. "My character doesn’t die, so who knows? He had some good rapport with Batman, so it could be laying some groundwork for another appearance down the line, that would be exciting."

Justice League is currently in theaters.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
'Justice League' Zack Snyder Director's Cut Petition Crosses 100K Signature Mark

By KOFI OUTLAW - November 23, 2017

X
It seems that Warner Bros. is once again in the midst of another DC Films backlash, as fans unhappy with the theatrical cut of Justice League continue to demand that the studio release the cut of the film director Zack Snyder originally intended to release.

As of writing this, an online petition at Chage.Org for a Justice League Zack Snyder director's cut, along with the planned score by Junkie XL, has reached over 100,000 signatures, with no signs of slowing down.

If you haven't read it, the petition breaks down the entire backstory of Justice League's production, and the growing amount of evidence that Snyder's cut of the film was taken over by the studio, with the director's departure due to family issues looking more and more questionable, and Whedon's recut of the film much more extensive than fans were led to believe. As such, here's what fans signing the petition are asking for:

"...we, the undersigned, recommend that Warner Bros. releases a Director’s Cut of Zack Snyder’s Justice League. We request that Warner Bros. restores the removed scenes and original vision that Zack had for the film before his departure. Much like Richard Donner’s Superman II and Zack Snyder Batman v Superman, it is the responsibility of WB to right their wrongs and release the uncompromised vision of their filmmakers. We feel this is a simple matter of integrity. Zack Snyder left a film he spent over half a decade building toward because of a tragedy. Fans were assured by Executives and Producers that Whedon’s addition would only be to service and complete Snyder’s vision. Instead, the Justice League film released was a disrespectful overhaul in an attempt to pander to the widest audience. As the box office and critical reception has shown, pandering to the masses is not a sound strategy. The greatest stories are the ones told with conviction... In short, we ask Warner Bros. to release a Director’s Cut of Zack Snyder’s Justice League."

The swell of support proves that there is a considerable sector of fans who want to see this Justice League director's cut, just as there was for the Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition last year. There is a fair point being made that fans loyal to Snyder's vision should get the full trilogy of that vision - and that a studio should honor the creative integrity of its filmmakers. Of course, the economics will decide things, but at this point Warner Bros. and DC probably have a better chance recouping on the home video front if they once again go with a director's cut. The returns on Batman v Superman's Ultimate Edition were certainly worthwhile.

Justice League is now in theaters; Aquaman arrives on December 21, 2018; Shazam on April 5, 2019; Wonder Woman 2 on November 1st, 2019; Cyborg on April 3, 2020; and Green Lantern Corps on July 24, 2020.

00:03 / 00:36

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Maybe I missed it, I just didn't get what you were saying from the video.

Also, you sound like my mother. She doesn't like comedies. I'm afraid.

Say what?
Still ain't seen the movie. But uh...how they do that?

I like comedies - In comedy movies. :hmm:Batman making jokes brings us back to the Bat-tootzi and nigga using bat-shark repellent ala (Adam West) Batman.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
ok
and
I like Equilibrium, John Carter and Jumper... but I can't argue that they are "good" in quality

I really like Revenge of the Sith but I can't argue that it is as good in quality as Empire Strikes Back

John Carter?? Really???

You need a time out.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
John Carter?? Really???

You need a time out.
read again-
"I like it" doesn't mean its a good movie
Equilibrium is a horribly written movie that I like
Quantum of Solace is a good movie that I don't like
Moonlight is an excellent movie in every way - that I don't like

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Imagine if they did a Superman trilogy instead of BvS JL
continue from MoS do Brainiac in 2 and develop Lex -
then in 3 do Parasite and throw in Metallo as a minion of Lex

Meanwhile WW and Suicide Squad were released in same schedule no changes...

How much more money would these movies have PROFITED?
How much excitement would have been built for any new DCEU movies?

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...as-helped-set-a-new-box-office-record-a155683

http://www.latimes.com/business/hol...box-office-justice-league-20171024-story.html

JUSTICE LEAGUE's Impressive Debut In China Has Helped Set A New Box Office Record

Justice League's $52.1 million opening in China helped push the East Asian nation to a record-breaking, box office milestone of $7.55 billion in ticket revenue, a 15% growth from last year's $6.58 billion.

Mattapherr | 11/23/2017

Filed Under: "Justice League"

Source: LA Times

Justice League hasn't quite gotten off to the start Warner Bros. had hoped, especially stateside where it debuted to just $96 million. Overseas, the superhero teamup has fared slightly better, particularly in China where the film has helped push the East Asian nation to a new box office record.

Justice League topped China's box office last week with a solid $52.1 million opening - 30% more than Warner Bros. previous DCEU release Wonder Woman, but 10% shy of its 2016 hit Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, according to film consulting firm Artisan Gateway.

The box office haul helped pushed China's box office to a new milestone of $7.55 billion in ticket revenue, the Chinese government announced. That's a significant increase from 2016's $6.58 billion in ticket revenue, representing growth from last year's 3.7% to 15%.

Of course, China's box office record can't solely be attributed to Justice League, especially when you consider it still underperformed Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok, which opened earlier this month with $54.7 million. That being said, the Warner Bros. film is still the most popular film in 10 other Asian countries.

At this point, it can probably be assumed Justice League won't ever live up to the box office expectations of Warner Bros., which has to be a disappointment when you consider this is the movie die-hard DC fans have dreamed of seeing. Have you seen Justice League yet?

Kadraven

Rising Star
Registered
Dammit that a solid question. I can't remember if she learnt that in BvS. And I really don't want to watch BvS again. :lol:

Thats what i was thinking. But they didnt meet till the fight with Doomsday. And he died during the fight so they didnt have time to talk

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao:
Maybe Batman told her. Hell, everyone knows who Batman is now.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. DCEU Batman is really cavalier about the whole 'secret' identity thing. He told Flash before he was even 100% sure that he was in the right place. What if Bruce was wrong about Barry? That batarang would have taken his head off :roflmao::roflmao:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Affleck might be saying :itsawrap:

From Forbes:

Ben Affleck was frankly on his way out the door anyway, and Batman will probably get a soft or hard reboot now -- I've resisted speaking too much about this publicly, but behind the scenes most sources have consistently stated he and Warner were just waiting until after Justice League to make an announcement, so the box office situation will probably expedite that process for them (which, I would guess, will actually be a relief for Affleck and Warner, since I imagine there's been some stress and frustration for them in trying to maintain vagueness about everything for the past several months).

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a long post that I was going to do but here are the 3 things that stood out to me:

Graphics were terrible..I thought the Underwater Scenes were well done and the Scenes with the Amazonian women..but other than that...graphics looked terrible..i just expected more from a Justice League Movie..Cyborg's face looked fine but his entire body was terrible. He may as well kept that hoodie on...

Length - In that Kevin Smith clip above, its said that DC movies are supposed to be kept under 2 hours, but you just can't do that with a Justice League movie...movie felt rushed to me and they didn't really do a lot with Barry Allen or the Cyborg character..truth be told that entire conversation about Atlanta could have been a flashback to explain why Aquaman felt the way he felt about her...while the other woman was going into detail about that relationship...

Batman - I dont know how the comics go, but I know in the Animated Superman vs. Batman movie, Batman and Superman had a relationship of respect..sort of an unspoken friendship, but Batman always had this "if you get out of line, I will jack you up" feel to him...like he never entirely trusted Superman..in this movie, Batman is fawning all over Superman...i mean it felt like Batman was going to cry out of joy...

Just my thoughts on the movie..