Jason Taylor Sister Joy Taylor

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Skip wrote in a book that Aikman was gay. He obviously hasn't gotten over that yet.

This show is a direct rip-off of 1st take down to the set and on-screen graphics.

I mean they aren't even trying to hide the fact that it is a direct ripoff... I'd be surprised if they don't have Wale's little brother doing the theme song.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I mean they aren't even trying to hide the fact that it is a direct ripoff... I'd be surprised if they don't have Wale's little brother doing the theme song.

Holy Shit.... Damn they went after Lil Wayne and his theme song just sounds like a Sped up Version of the 1st Take Theme Song..

Man we might need a thread on this one. This shit is hilarious.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She not all that typical mulatto broad. Where the azz at ? Shannon been a coon he's supposed to be SAS :lol: Shannon one of those self hating Dark brothers who should be proud of his melanin instead he was dying for a white women to perform genocide on his DNA and water down seed. Oh well I ain't never watching this show and I never really watched SAS either. I just watch it when it's posted here sometimes.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was watching today and thought Molly was the mod for that show too! Barely realized it was someone else.