If a guy goes down on you on the first date...

Do you think LESS of him for eating u out on the 1st date?

• Total voters
But women say they like honesty. This is very honest

Honesty is good youre right but that shit is crude and inappropriate and kind of thirsty

at a certain point when yall are comfortable with each other then of course its ok to send dirty text messages

but those texts there? you can tell they arent even on a level to be speaking to each other that way ... those dudes are just coming out of left field with it and it sounds rude and thirsty

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_n0ixkhVIZI1qjm9bpo1_500.png

For Playahaitian. lol

Oh ok I'll be back...

:lol:

cb71109

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very risky move in today's time with many diseases out there but I believe it comes(cums) down to the both individuals.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These things happen...

their is just a connection.

look I'm not BIG on soul mates per se, but I do believe at times we come into contact with a person and inexplicably CLICK...

I'm not saying just trying to satisfy an erection either

and its just a connection a lust a want a need and sudden freedom loss of inhibition...

that's why I made the scenario going down on the WOMAN...

sacrificing his erection to satisfy her fully

and having a women achieve orgasm in your mouth and on your face between her legs?

that the beginning of one hell of a friendship.

Its a shame societal norms would make a woman ashamed of allowing her SPIRIT to guide her, but it is what it is.

and Lone...

a real brother can eat that till you cum twice and pass out.

You'll wake up looking for the dick like he stole your kidney.
This nigga.... :lol:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rules and regulations involved when dating me for the purposes of dating me. Just as guys have rules and regulations of their own.

I'm not bending mine. I don't believe in "things happen" IF we're dating then to ME... You need to show me as a man you have self control at LEAST.

There won't be no damn physical connection. Just talking and getting to know one another. You shouldn't even have your hands on me or close to me at all really.

First date with a man should be kind... respectful... gentlemanly.. ladylike.

You come at me with some i feel a connection and try to kiss on me i'm outtie 5000 g.
You must be Amish

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
SOL Ladies whatever happened to going with the flow trusting your instincts? Stringent dating guidelines ensures nothing. I'm saying hardline guidelines don't work. I do however believe in getting to know the person.

No I'm not saying giving it up on the first date s/b the norm. But there are no guarantees when dating regardless of when sex actually happens, 1st date, 5th date or Steve Harvey's 90 day rule. If it feels right why deny yourselves the pleasure?

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
SOL Ladies whatever happened to going with the flow trusting your instincts? Stringent dating guidelines ensures nothing. I'm saying hardline guidelines don't work. I do however believe in getting to know the person.

No I'm not saying giving it up on the first date s/b the norm. But there are no guarantees when dating regardless of when sex actually happens, 1st date, 5th date or Steve Harvey's 90 day rule. If it feels right why deny yourselves the pleasure?

In my view that' not really a good option. It's definitely not the smart option. But that's my opinion. Women have too much to lose by just flinging pussy around willy nilly. You have to be super fucking KEEN with men. You have to have superhuman vision. Awareness. Senses need to be Superman 1,000,000 level. Or else you're going to set yourself up for some kind of bullshit.

Women have to be ever vigilant in this world man. Teach your daughters that.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
In my view that' not really a good option. It's definitely not the smart option. But that's my opinion. Women have too much to lose by just flinging pussy around willy nilly. You have to be super fucking KEEN with men. You have to have superhuman vision. Awareness. Senses need to be Superman 1,000,000 level. Or else you're going to set yourself up for some kind of bullshit.

Women have to be ever vigilant in this world man. Teach your daughters that.

Sadly I can see where even why things have gotten to this level. Yet that street runs both ways. Men also experience nightmarish encounters. Yet I don't think men setup guidelines or expectations for the next woman to meet because of bad past encounters.

How do you go forward when both parties aren't being honest with each other? Seems relationships would be doomed from the start. Imagine if both men and women used the same tactics there would be few second dates.

Not saying your way is wrong or right relationships need equal efforts from both sides to work. They also need honest starts.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Sadly I can see where even why things have gotten to this level. Yet that street runs both ways. Men also experience nightmarish encounters. Yet I don't think men setup guidelines or expectations for the next woman to meet because of bad past encounters.

How do you go forward when both parties aren't being honest with each other? Seems relationships would be doomed from the start. Imagine if both men and women used the same tactics there would be few second dates.

Not saying your way is wrong or right relationships need equal efforts from both sides to work. They also need honest starts.

Maybe you can't see it. But i assure you MEN set up guidelines for women's behavior lol. Every woman born goes by mens guidelines of what she should and should not be. And do.

And all that comes from prior everything. And i think a woman's nightmares go a little deeper and happen more often than mens.

When things go badly for us it's us who're to blame. If a man is harmful to us in some way we're blamed for it. Not him. Socially speaking. We're always held responsible for what men do to us. What you guys don't think about is that we HAVE to be extra extra attentive. And cautious. Because ALL the things that can happen to us and WE have to deal with.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maybe you can't see it. But i assure you MEN set up guidelines for women's behavior lol. Every woman born goes by mens guidelines of what she should and should not be. And do.

And all that comes from prior everything. And i think a woman's nightmares go a little deeper and happen more often than mens.

When things go badly for us it's us who're to blame. If a man is harmful to us in some way we're blamed for it. Not him. Socially speaking. We're always held responsible for what men do to us. What you guys don't think about is that we HAVE to be extra extra attentive. And cautious. Because ALL the things that can happen to us and WE have to deal with.[/

you know looking at it from that perspective I cannot argue that at all.

It reinforces the significance of when a women truly falls in love and gives her self completely over to a man when she is brought up to be guarded and protective of everything that makes her what she is.

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Women. young ones aren't taught ENOUGH to hold on to what they can. And how to scour men with a fine brush. In order to find out what he is so she's not totally garbage(as seen by men) by the time she's 25.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Women. young ones aren't taught ENOUGH to hold on to what they can. And how to scour men with a fine brush. In order to find out what he is so she's not totally garbage(as seen by men) by the time she's 25.

well Alrighty then...

based on THAT

I think this topic has been exhausted.

thanks all for your participation

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
For me anyway. But seriously. If you have daughters you need to really think about what it's going to be like for her in that world out there.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For me anyway. But seriously. If you have daughters you need to really think about what it's going to be like for her in that world out there.
Does anybody know what this bat shit crazy ass broad is talking about?.... damn.... somebody really ruined her....

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Does anybody know what this bat shit crazy ass broad is talking about?.... damn.... somebody really ruined her....

Her brain and anyone who listens to her . . . their brains are paperweights on the desk of stupidity.

:lol: I guess your feelings are hurt to huh?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff, go run tell teacher.

TOO, is an adverb.

too

/to͞o/
adverb
adverb: too
1. to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
"he was driving too fast"synonyms: excessively, overly, over, unduly, immoderately, inordinately, unreasonably, extremely, exorbitantly, very; Moreinformaltoo-too
"invasion would be too risky"o/

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
If they don't know each other and they are just meeting then that is ALL THE WAY CRAZY

If they knew each other and decided to date later on in the friendship or whatever then nah

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
Eating pussy on the first date is acting too thirsty. I won't even kiss a chick on the first date. I won't even fuck a chick on the first date (I have but as a rule I don't). I let the woman make the first move when it comes to anything sexual. The only first move I'll make is a kiss but still never on the first date. When i take a chick home on a first date i always do the kiss on the cheek. Dudes who eat pussy on the first date fuck the game up because she will loose all respect for you and you will be quickly demoted from possible fuck buddy to official pussy eater. Just like they say you should dress for the job you want when it comes to females you should carry yourself for the position you want in a her life.

THA DEISEL

Potential Star
Registered
First of all these wack rules only apply to thirsty niggas with no options and the rules are written by selfish broads that think the world should cater to them. This is the kind of broad I would not date twice.

THA DEISEL

Potential Star
Registered
It's not a date if there is no ass rubbing going on cause believe me I'm the kind of date that's gone run all the tests to read you if you not my type I just won't ask you on a date in the first place

THA DEISEL

Potential Star
Registered
Cause ima eat the pussy.....that shit turns me all the way on. If you can't relax and let a G go to work on you that means you new to it and I can't do it but that's just me. If I go down there and everything just right about that thang it's fresh and clean nice shaved you getting the treatment

The REALITY is that men judge women who give it up too soon

yall acting really sexually liberated in here :rolleyes: but thats not how it works in the real world for the majority of men

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah because they act like they judge us equally. And they don't. Maybe mo does. But there's never going to be an instance where the rest of these dudes can tell me that. lol