If a guy goes down on you on the first date...

Do you think LESS of him for eating u out on the 1st date?

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I felt I should be fair...:lol:

If you meet a man and start talking casually eventually go on a serious date and the good night kiss gets more intense then expected and one thing leads to another and he begins goes down on you (nothing more)...

do you stop him?

And if you let him finish do feel obligated to return the favor?

And if you do allow him to go down on you...does this effect how you evaluate him as a potential boyfriend or husband material????

tumblr_n6zge68X2Y1r91qk3o1_400.gif

I'm sure you could have found a better gif than THAT to post on SISTAS On Line :hmm:

lol

Anyways, I'd have to stop him from doing it cus I wouldnt be able to just get eaten and leave lol I'd want dick so its best we dont start at all until we're ready to go all the way

I'm not sure if I would hold it against him or not though. It would all depend on HOW he went about it. If he made me feel like sexual stuff is his main goal, then I'll be turned off and hold it against him

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing wrong with eating pussy first date. I'd tear some the fuck up just because...

Put me in the jumpoff category. I don't mind nor need her respect. A shiiidddd... I'm licking any leftovers off my fingers on my out the door too, in the most gleeful of manners!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I felt I should be fair...:lol:

If you meet a man and start talking casually eventually go on a serious date and the good night kiss gets more intense then expected and one thing leads to another and he begins goes down on you (nothing more)...

do you stop him?

And if you let him finish do feel obligated to return the favor?

And if you do allow him to go down on you...does this effect how you evaluate him as a potential boyfriend or husband material????

tumblr_n6zge68X2Y1r91qk3o1_400.gif

Good question OP. Put the Ladies on the spot for a change. :lol::yes::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm sure you could have found a better gif than THAT to post on SISTAS On Line :hmm:

lol

Anyways, I'd have to stop him from doing it cus I wouldnt be able to just get eaten and leave lol I'd want dick so its best we dont start at all until we're ready to go all the way

I'm not sure if I would hold it against him or not though. It would all depend on HOW he went about it. If he made me feel like sexual stuff is his main goal, then I'll be turned off and hold it against him

But that is tricky if he IS sexually attracted to you...sex may not be his MAIN goal but something that he feels and he wants to connect with you in a way that men at least perceive as being unselfish.

So if the date goes well we go back to your place we are talking drinking wine joking music and start to make out and things progress and kisses your neck breasts and just when your about to stop him he surprises you and hikes up your skirt and buries his head between your thighs...

would you IMMEDIATELY stop him?

I stop him.

But it doesn't even get that close to begin with.

wow...

so if the previous scenario involved a WOMAN you were on a first date with would that change anything?

(sorry about the gif ladies I was busy talking to my e-wifey next I will be more conscious of my posting in the future :lol: )

But that is tricky if he IS sexually attracted to you...sex may not be his MAIN goal but something that he feels and he wants to connect with you in a way that men at least perceive as being unselfish.

So if the date goes well we go back to your place we are talking drinking wine joking music and start to make out and things progress and kisses your neck breasts and just when your about to stop him he surprises you and hikes up your skirt and buries his head between your thighs...

Looooool

Yeah I'd have to stop him

cus I'd be worried that it will lead to more that I'm not ready for yet

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

wow...

so if the previous scenario involved a WOMAN you were on a first date with would that change anything?

(sorry about the gif ladies I was busy talking to my e-wifey next I will be more conscious of my posting in the future :lol: )

I believe first and formost every guys main goal is to have sex. I go in thinking that's his priority

Then it has to work down from there. There ain't no touchy feely on no first date anyway

If it was a woman i wouldn't do it either. Not on not date what the hell is wrong with ya'll!?:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I believe first and formost every guys main goal is to have sex. I go in thinking that's his priority

Then it has to work down from there. There ain't no touchy feely on no first date anyway

If it was a woman i wouldn't do it either. Not on not date what the hell is wrong with ya'll!?:lol:

These things happen...

their is just a connection.

look I'm not BIG on soul mates per se, but I do believe at times we come into contact with a person and inexplicably CLICK...

I'm not saying just trying to satisfy an erection either

and its just a connection a lust a want a need and sudden freedom loss of inhibition...

that's why I made the scenario going down on the WOMAN...

sacrificing his erection to satisfy her fully

and having a women achieve orgasm in your mouth and on your face between her legs?

that the beginning of one hell of a friendship.

Its a shame societal norms would make a woman ashamed of allowing her SPIRIT to guide her, but it is what it is.

and Lone...

a real brother can eat that till you cum twice and pass out.

You'll wake up looking for the dick like he stole your kidney.

These things happen...

look I'm not BIG on soul mates per se, but I do believe at times we come into contact with a person and inexplicably CLICK...

and its just a connection a lust a want a need and sudden freedom loss of inhibition...

and having a women achieve orgasm in your mouth and on your face between her legs?

Its a shame societal norms would make a woman ashamed of allowing her SPIRIT to guide her, but it is what it is.

and Lone...

mkkyn9.gif

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
These things happen...

I am SO glad you said this as I have never "dated" the way most other people do, it is always like what you described above, there is just a STRONG connection and we just VIBE and click so no societal rules apply there, just Jahs rules :cool:

I am fortunate enough to have had this happen quite a few times and no I did not stop him nor would I in the future and if anything it makes me think even MORE of him.... I have one like this right now Praise Jah :D :dance:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what the typical BGOL guy attention whore posts on Sistas Online thinking it's gonna get him a bunch of PMs from female members. Does he think it's gonna get him laid?

o-TINDER-570.jpg

o-TINDER-570.jpg

o-SEXT-570.jpg

o-TINDER-570.jpg

o-TINDER-570.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just cool it... They'll come to you. I know some secrets and had some secrets done to me but I'll never tell.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

i ain't stressing.

far from it.

just friendly discussion same as the one we were having on the main.

but you right...

no talking is the rule we need to all live by.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
These things happen...

and Lone...

Rules and regulations involved when dating me for the purposes of dating me. Just as guys have rules and regulations of their own.

I'm not bending mine. I don't believe in "things happen" IF we're dating then to ME... You need to show me as a man you have self control at LEAST.

There won't be no damn physical connection. Just talking and getting to know one another. You shouldn't even have your hands on me or close to me at all really.

First date with a man should be kind... respectful... gentlemanly.. ladylike.

You come at me with some i feel a connection and try to kiss on me i'm outtie 5000 g.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rules and regulations involved when dating me for the purposes of dating me. Just as guys have rules and regulations of their own.

I'm not bending mine. I don't believe in "things happen" IF we're dating then to ME... You need to show me as a man you have self control at LEAST.

There won't be no damn physical connection. Just talking and getting to know one another. You shouldn't even have your hands on me or close to me at all really.

You come at me with some i feel a connection and try to kiss on me i'm outtie/Audi 5000 g.

So kissing on the first date...

is a no go?

And what is YOUR definition of "ladylike"? on a first date?

Because in my opinion we would also have to go into the way she is dressed also...

btw...the fact that you brought Audi outtie 5000 g?

we cool.

:lol:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You come at me with some i feel a connection and try to kiss on me i'm outtie 5000 g.
You sound like a really fun date..........
lol.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
blah blah blah,

you make a chick feel secure and

take her places she never been...

you gettin the ass whenever you want..

those rules these chicks are giving you

are for broke dudes in the hood,

ask them about the rules for rich

and/or famous ninjas....

dont let these honeys fool you,

there are two sets of rules...

One for the Alpha male player ballers...

and one for the nice guys..

you listen to some of these chicks you would think

sluts and one night stands are fairy tales...

women are loyal to their emotions...

fuck what ya heard!!

there are rules for simps

and rules for pimps....

these hoes lying!! lOL

they giving yall the simp rule book..

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
blah blah blah,

and/or famous ninjas....

fuck what ya heard!!

and rules for pimps....

these hoes lying!! lOL

:yes:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
So kissing on the first date...

is a no go?

And what is YOUR definition of "ladylike"? on a first date?

Because in my opinion we would also have to go into the way she is dressed also...

btw...the fact that you brought Audi outtie 5000 g?

we cool.

:lol:

No tongue. Holding hands is good. Ladylike is a dress to the knee, not showing no boobs butt or cooch prints.

No heavy lipstick. No red lipstick... Light make up in general.

That other shit is for jump off status. Thats for women you want to fuck and leave in my view.

And why the hell you even thinking about sex? U should be guaging the type of person i am. Where my mind is at

What my beliefs are, what my motives are, where my heart is capable of going.

You dudes just wanna fuck i understand that. But there are men out there who really do want to be in a relationship longer than 2 minutes and want to be sure of the type of person they'll be with for a long term

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
blah blah blah,

and/or famous ninjas....

fuck what ya heard!!

and rules for pimps....

these hoes lying!! lOL

Yep. Just as i said before.

You guys just aren't used to being around women with character.

smh Low hanging fruit ass niggrums.