I need help finding this hair style for my girls...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
image.jpg
finger_coils_large.jpg

I know these are coils/finger coils

but I really like that Shirley temple look.

I want the coil to be TIGHT

but also FULL like in the picture.

And I wanted to know if the ladies have any tips tricks or recommendations for me to get that SPECIFIC look in the picture.

I know damn well these girls are gonna mess up the style in the same 3 hours its gonna take me to do it

:lol:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I also have questions on crocheting hair...

I have NEVER actually BOUGHT hair before...

so I wanted to know if any of the ladies have actually done it and what their thoughts were?

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
You could also get that coiled look from a rod or straw set , whichh may be easier on the little ones....

I did marley twist in my hair and did the inside via crotchetting, its pretty simple. I have very fine curly hair and wanted my style to last.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You could also get that coiled look from a rod or straw set , whichh may be easier on the little ones....

I did marley twist in my hair and did the inside via crotchetting, its pretty simple. I have very fine curly hair and wanted my style to last.

Thanks!!!

I am gonna try that...good idea.

I REALLY want to try the crochet but I need that it give me at LEAST 3 weeks...

cause this girl will NOT sit still for all that.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sorry I'm just seeing this. I don't know much about adding hair/extensions etc. My mom used to do my hair in comb coils when I was a kid though. (I tried to find a pic to send you but I can't find it right now) She used to do two pony tails, one on each side and coil the hair. I used to do my nieces also. Didn't I give you a bunch of books and sites and stuff before?

I can't remember if my mom used to do my hair wet or dry. I did mine wet. I would think for more fullness to have it damp but not soaking wet.

Last edited: