I hate this ignorant ass generation!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is pretty old, and while the disrespect to his elder

is disgusting and he should be checked for that..

he is just showing off in front of those girls, its obvious they are feeling dude, they are all over him, egging him on..

and the whole educational system is fucked up, they are just payin that lady to babysit..... those young heads are wasting the best years of their lives to be learning something...

but they have the worst teachers to deal with... I live around these country schools these rich folks send their children to...

I see the big difference, in those schools they have their children out in the park running and burning that excess energy in one form or fashion, some are in the gym...

while in the inner city schools they are literally cutting out gym period...

so its harder especially for the young dudes to sit still for eight hours a day... that shit is unnatural to begin with

and you cant tell me that shit aint by design its all part of the dumbing down of america....

and we also play a small part... why arent we tryin to build our own schools for our own children

we all need to look in the mirror before we start blaming our youth...

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Ok. Youngins. One of her bout it, bout it nephews or nieces are going to end up showing up after school looking to throw some thangs that ain’t chairs. Everybody family got some kin folk ready to do dirt especially if one of their love ones is in danger.

Better yet, how about if she has brothers, sisters, nieces or nephews part of the local law enforcement in that city. That would will really make life miserable for them and they peeps. Smh. You never know who somebody is connected to. I guess they gon have to learn the hard way.

I would whip my neices or nephews asses myself if I ever found out they disrespected an elder like that. Thank god my neices and nephews are well behaved. I am heated!

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My pops never had to sock me. Whoopins, of course, but he's never had to lay hands on me.

Had he saw a video of me acting like this dude he would've knocked me smooth the fuck out, and I feel he would've been %100 justified in doing so.

Shit is disgusting.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could not have been a male staff member who just happens to pass by while this shit was going on because it would have went down. I hope their worthless parents are proud of the cretins they raised.

Not their parents fault. Kids listen to each other. The egg'n on is what makes kids do what they do.

I know a lot of great parents, who have terrible kids. I see it every day...

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They can sense weakness...she never had a chance..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is pretty old, and while the disrespect to his elder

is disgusting and he should be checked for that..

he is just showing off in front of those girls, its obvious they are feeling dude, they are all over him, egging him on..

and the whole educational system is fucked up, they are just payin that lady to babysit..... those young heads are wasting the best years of their lives to be learning something...

but they have the worst teachers to deal with... I live around these country schools these rich folks send their children to...

I see the big difference, in those schools they have their children out in the park running and burning that excess energy in one form or fashion, some are in the gym...

while in the inner city schools they are literally cutting out gym period...

so its harder especially for the young dudes to sit still for eight hours a day... that shit is unnatural to begin with

and you cant tell me that shit aint by design its all part of the dumbing down of america....

and we also play a small part... why arent we tryin to build our own schools for our own children

we all need to look in the mirror before we start blaming our youth...

Good reply!!

That was hard for me to watch.. Not only was it disrespectful and childish, that was embarrassing to watch.. I went thru 13yrs of public school and never once in those 13yrs did I have one copper color teacher and to witness that young kat just straight up disrespect that teacher was hard to take!! The dumbing down of the private and public schools, is in full stride now and its no secret now the "school pipeline to prison" is right in our faces. If we can see it or not!! Its been 22yrs since the signing of the 96 crime bill and that bill has shown us im more than one way, that they are going to imprison as many citizens as they can. What other way are they going to compete with china and india, in the manufacturing industry?? I tell people when this corporation signs a bill into law, that bill has been in the works for 10-20yrs and it mightve been sitting on the desk for 5yrs just waiting for the green light!! And after its sign, it takes about 10yrs before you start seeing what that bill is about!! Let me stop, its too early in the day to get amped up.. However, that young kat needs his ass kicked, just for disrespecting that lady like that!! I luv my copper colored brotha's and sista's with all my heart, but I just cant stand seeing people doing off the wall shit!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I beg to differ.
Absolutely the parents fault, kids have no clue what respect is.
Respect starts at home.

Not their parents fault. Kids listen to each other. The egg'n on is what makes kids do what they do.

I know a lot of great parents, who have terrible kids. I see it every day...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never realized you were a woman.

I think what he was stating was he could understand a female staff member not being able to handle that..

but not a male staff member....

I understand in general what he was saying, but in reality there are some

woman that could handle that, and some men that would not be able to...

I would never get that he was a chick from that post tho...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I think what he was stating was he could understand a female staff member not being able to handle that..

but not a male staff member....

I understand in general what he was saying, but in reality there are some

woman that could handle that, and some men that would not be able to...

I would never get that he was a chick from that post tho...

Simonemarcella was trying to be funny.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peer pressure ain't shit compared to what would have happened to me my parents caught me disrespecting my elders.
I am willing to bet he displays the same behavior with his mom.

I hear ya, I grew up in the same type of house! Your probably right, that young kat is just outta control!!

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a prime example how they can forecast how many jails to build vs schools. I see why blacks behind in every fucking category and our worth is $0.00...prime example.