Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
malia-obama-boyfriend-rory-farquharson-harvard-883608.jpg
:hmm:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also want to add that Malia right now because of who she is... can put her name behind any positive movement and IMMEDIATELY have access to people in power who would take a strong look at backing her.....

But she needs to slow down on the "public fun"...

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Wait...are you sitting down and hugging your mom?

Okay...prepare yourself...

The girl...

...i can't get it out it's so horrible...

...the girl...was...

...blowing SMOKE RINGS!

SMOKE RINGS!!!

why the next step is street prostitution!

When I saw the thread title, I assumed this was some he-man woman-hater shit where dudes were mad about what one of "our women" does even though very few of them hold themselves to the same standard.

Then I thought people were genuinely overreacting to a teenager smoking, expecting President Obama's daughter to be perfect in every way.

Now, it seems like a clear case of concern trolling, where a bunch of false concerns were created when the real issue was who Malia is dating right now. She's "gone" because she has the audacity to date one white guy, according to hypocritical guys who date and fuck whomever they want.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
When I saw the thread title, I assumed this was some he-man woman-hater shit where dudes were mad about what one of "our women" does even though very few of them hold themselves to the same standard.

Then I thought people were genuinely overreacting to a teenager smoking, expecting President Obama's daughter to be perfect in every way.

Now, it seems like a clear case of concern trolling, where a bunch of false concerns were created when the real issue was who Malia is dating right now. She's "gone" because she has the audacity to date one white guy, according to hypocritical guys who date and fuck whomever they want.
And apparently they don't know she still has a secret service attachment.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there's an ancient afrikan proverb my uncle taught me as a kid when i was wildin "Remember whose child you are, remember the last name u carry" theres just things ive seen from kids with parents who arent ex-presidents and STILL inspite of all carry and comport themselves like they are aware of their place in society..2c

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Barack and Michelle really need to step up to her and talk to her about her image and how white people will use this to get paid

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
My man...its SMOKE RINGS not ass naked twerking.

there's nothing to see here.

I have no issue with what she is doing. Re-read what I wrote.

There's an article on Blackstar that is saying the same thing I'm saying. She has white friends who are quick to upload ANY video of her doing ANYTHING. She needs new friends and her parents need to warn her that she's being exploited.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I have no issue with what she is doing. Re-read what I wrote.

There's an article on Blackstar that is saying the same thing I'm saying. She has white friends who are quick to upload ANY video of her doing ANYTHING. She needs new friends and her parents need to warn her that she's being exploited.
But how is her image damaged by her blowing smoke rings?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
But how is her image damaged by her blowing smoke rings?

Bro. You diving past my point. I'm attacking the use of videos and pictures to affect her image. It's cigarettes today (on video) and then later the sex tape released. So-called white friends are taking advantage of her and "attempting" to use her for money and fame.

Last edited:

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
No black history library at the white house.

She probably has no idea who is Yaa Asantewa

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bro. You diving past my point. I'm attacking the use of videos and pictures to affect her image. It's cigarettes today (on video) and then later the sex tape released. So-called white friends are taking advantage of her and "attempting" to use her for money and fame.

C/S. Like I said earlier, it is not so much what Malia is doing, it is the company she keeps. Her so called "friends" need to be scrutinized. She should be very self-aware of allowing herself being recorded by her "friends". If she wants to wild out fine, but let it be off camera to avoid being a viral sensation.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
C/S. Like I said earlier, it is not so much what Malia is doing, it is the company she keeps. Her so called "friends" need to be scrutinized. She should be very self-aware of allowing herself being recorded by her "friends". If she wants to wild out fine, but let it be off camera to avoid being a viral sensation.

BINGO. It's a matter of time those "friends" who are obviously "data mining" her actions for nefarious reasons slip a camera into her bedroom.

water

OG Investor

true

making the original African mistake

thinking people are coming as friends

yurugu

African greatest strength is his greatest weakness- his humanity

:smh:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
She still has secret service agents. How many sex tapes are they gonna put out there especially since they're onto them now?

water

OG Investor
She still has secret service agents. How many sex tapes are they gonna put out there especially since they're onto them now?

she is making the fatal flaw

thinking she is above racism

and so she can get away with what white people get away with

her wake up call is around the corner unfortunately

it's the same mentality OJ had at one point

make no mistake there are people who are working to actively shame that family

and she was acting like O was unnecessarily stifling her

you could have seen her attitude from pics where O would be clenching his jaw toward her

she wants to be free

but there is no freedom in this land of captivity

O should take her ass to Ghana and the Gold Coast to wake her up

she is underestimating the ruthlessness of the cac

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If these are friends putting stuff online then that is foul. She needs a new group of friends. If she is out and there are people who aren't her friends doing this then it is par for the course. Otherwise, this is a non-story. She is young and in college.