Houston Texas 2018

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Welcome to our world man

Take your time with Houston, it can swallow and spit you out if you ain't paying attention

No doubt family. I got a lot of respect for the H. I'm not coming down there on some "Im bout to take over the world" shit, but more so just tryna get in where I fit in, make some bread, eat some good food, and get at some of yall beautiful women.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Been here almost a month and shit is goin great. Still tryna decide which part of town to settle in. So far I like the Pasadena/Clear Lake City/Nassau Bay (Southeast) area of town.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mai's restaurant downtown on Louisiana street is good Vietnamese food. Beef and Bun over in the Hiram Clarke area is a local favorite for folks on the South Side.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Chris Rock coming to town ...tickets go on sale today at 10. Going to be at the new spot they just built in Sugarland. May 13th.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Been here almost a month and shit is goin great. Still tryna decide which part of town to settle in. So far I like the Pasadena/Clear Lake City/Nassau Bay (Southeast) area of town.

Say bro what is your take after a year?

When I go to the H, I mainly go to the North side up there round Cypress/ Jersey Village area...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Say bro what is your take after a year?

When I go to the H, I mainly go to the North side up there round Cypress/ Jersey Village area...

I love it! I dont go to the North that much cuz its a hump from where I stay. But ive gone to Cypress a few times for the outlets. Im in East Houston, or off Westheimer area more than anywhere when im in the city.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I love it! I dont go to the North that much cuz its a hump from where I stay. But ive gone to Cypress a few times for the outlets. Im in East Houston, or off Westheimer area more than anywhere when im in the city.

Yea it's crazy how each side have they're own thing going on...
There's also a huge flea market on the north side...

My crew is talking the trip up here this weekend. I them we gonna make school shopping an event from now on. We gonna have a back to school road trip that involve shopping. I'm probably gonna take them to the outlet, my lil lil lil one only want to go to the galleria for ice-skating.

So tomorrow morning we gonna do that, then I'm thinking about the outlet from 2-6 and finish the night off in Kemah at the board walk thingy...

I wanted to go up I45 towards Spring and take them to top golf but that's something I'd enjoy more than them...and kinda take away the opportunity for as shopping.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just moved back to the H. Currently laying low but I'm thinking Pearland area. Crazy expensive but school district is tops. Have to think of your house as an investment. I road through Carringtons last night. That bitch like a 35+ up hood spot. Tons of females who haven't let that 20 year old body go. I need to venture out in alameda area to those bars.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay away from that place. :smh:

Was actually there to pick up a chick to smash. Back in the day when I first went I met a chick from the NO. After one convo she told me she had charges from shooting a chick in the arm. I think that was the last time I went. I saw to many chicks last night with guts who were holding on. When you sit back and just watch at a club all you can do it shake your head. Now the BBQ I bought from the BBQ man was good as fuck.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone purchased a home in 3rd ward? My realtor buddy is pushing me to purchase north of 610 across from sunny side. Telling me how the area is growning with homes. I feel what he saying but I gotta feel safe. That area just not the biz for me.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone purchased a home in 3rd ward? My realtor buddy is pushing me to purchase north of 610 across from sunny side. Telling me how the area is growning with homes. I feel what he saying but I gotta feel safe. That area just not the biz for me.
3rd Ward is about to fully gentrified (it's already happening in some parts) in a few years.
Sunnyside is still sketchy, but if you can get good a deal on a home it might be worth purchasing and flipping down the line.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3rd Ward is about to fully gentrified (it's already happening in some parts) in a few years.
Sunnyside is still sketchy, but if you can get good a deal on a home it might be worth purchasing and flipping down the line.
sunny side and 5th ward is next. i think 5th ward is the next boom

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This. I will go north every once in a while. The southeast is where it's at. I live in Pearland and work in Clearlake, and teach in Pasadena. I use to live Northwest 290/1960. This side of the world is cool af.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yea it's crazy how each side have they're own thing going on...
There's also a huge flea market on the north side...

My crew is talking the trip up here this weekend. I them we gonna make school shopping an event from now on. We gonna have a back to school road trip that involve shopping. I'm probably gonna take them to the outlet, my lil lil lil one only want to go to the galleria for ice-skating.

So tomorrow morning we gonna do that, then I'm thinking about the outlet from 2-6 and finish the night off in Kemah at the board walk thingy...

I wanted to go up I45 towards Spring and take them to top golf but that's something I'd enjoy more than them...and kinda take away the opportunity for as shopping.
They have a top golf in the south too.

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in Htown a few weeks ago. We hit up the Breakfast Klub like everyday. Couldn't finish all that food. There's a lounge behind it too Alley Kat. It's got good vibes. DJ was nice. This one sports bar Clutch didn't let us in....they were at their Negro limit.

synyster

Homegrown Sensei
BGOL Investor
Anything popping in the downtown area during the weekends? I plan to be there 1st weekend in June. Last time I went was in 2016...only really checked out Prospect Park and Engine Room