George Michael dead

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP. He represented the culture well. As you can see, Justin Timberfake swaggerjacked his style.

This was my shit right here.

2016, one more week to go.

That duet with Stevie impressed me.

George Michael also produced, did background vocals, and (I think) co-wrote this song (one of my favorites):

Deon Estis should have blown up more.

RIP to a great singer in George Michael.

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
i have no pity for gay niggas who die from AIDS you made that choice bruh

I heard they did (or are going to do) an autopsy,
and they found too much nut in the fag's blood
stream, that is suspected to have fucked up his
internal organ's functions

I never cared to know of any song he ever
song, but I am sure that all of them are
simple and ugly. And I was not aware of
his existence

Haha man some of you guys try too hard... on some suspect shit for real :lol:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
"I can't be afraid of AIDS. Look at Magic Johnson, he looks wonderful. He looks fantastic. He's opening theatres and companies. What kind of AIDS he got, the good kind? I want the AIDS he has. make me a better entrepreneur." Patrice O'Neal.

Funny how Magic is still here and Patrick is gone.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
It's all politics. Michael Had at least 8 Grammy nominations for Bad that year and didn't win one. George Michael swept up though, it was Sony's turn that year. Just record label politics.
ima accept this statement as truth.

and still dude winning that year is no less offensive now than before.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I heard they did (or are going to do) an autopsy,
and they found too much nut in the fag's blood
stream, that is suspected to have fucked up his
internal organ's functions

that's not true. the original rumor was they pumped his stomach for a drug overdose and found a lot of semen in the mix

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Did somebody on BGOL just say George Micheal died from "Nut Poisoning"

Man!

Joe-Biden-Ive-Heard-It-All-Now.gif

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Father Figure was Jerry Sandusky's theme song.

Dude was openly singing about seducing a child (male) and black folks are hurt over this homo dude.

giphy.gif

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
http://wakeup-world.com/2015/08/28/dr-sebi-the-man-who-cures-aids-cancer-diabetes-and-more/

Here are 2...If you have common sense (I believe you DO) you will also come to know why this was never talked about or allowed on any major news or TV show

Bro I was just asking because I was interested in Reading information. I mean it's kind of cold blooded for you to ePunch a brother in the mouth like that for no reason... That was wrong bro. Thanks for the link though

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I was just asking because I was interested in Reading information. I mean it's kind of cold blooded for you to ePunch a brother in the mouth like that for no reason... That was wrong bro. Thanks for the link though
Sorry about my delivery bruh I didn't mean it like THAT but more like the info on this type of stuff has always been on the hush hush..some even asked why he was allowed to live soo long talking like this about a Cure for AIDS and such and then proving so in the Supreme Court..must thought that the more he spoke of what he could DO the greater the risk to his life on earth..if ya know what I mean..and here take this hankerchief for that bloody nose I inadvertently gave you...I come in peace bruh :D

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't know he covered this Stevie Wonder song. Its quite fitting now being that this is the song Stevie sung at MJ's funeral.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Sorry about my delivery bruh I didn't mean it like THAT but more like the info on this type of stuff has always been on the hush hush..some even asked why he was allowed to live soo long talking like this about a Cure for AIDS and such and then proving so in the Supreme Court..must thought that the more he spoke of what he could DO the greater the risk to his life on earth..if ya know what I mean..and here take this hankerchief for that bloody nose I inadvertently gave you...I come in peace bruh :D
:cheers: