From Vaughn Meader's President Kennedy to Jay Pharoah's President Obama, the history of presidential

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Alec Baldwin reprises Donald Trump role on 'Saturday Night Live' for first time since Election Day
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, November 20, 2016, 5:16 AM
Critics slam Donald Trump for freaking out at 'Hamilton' cast

snl20n-1-web.jpg

“I love you, Mike. You’re the reason I’m never going to get impeached,” Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump tells VP-elect Mike Pence, played by Beck Bennett.
(NBC)
“Let’s not do it ... scrap it,” said Baldwin’s Trump.

Realizing he’s unable to deliver, he secretly hands his administration over to his running mate.

“I love you, Mike. You’re the reason I’m never going to get impeached,” SNL Trump told the former Indiana governor.

40 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
A look at Saturday Night Live's most memorable characters

The cold open brought former Hillary Clinton imposter Kate McKinnon back into the political mix as Trump’s long-suffering campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as she ushered generals, former political rivals and campaign operatives into meetings at the Trump National Golf Club.

Dave Chappelle makes comeback on 'Saturday Night Live'

Baldwin, as Trump, locked a steely hand shake with guest star Jason Sudeikis, who reprised his 2012 election role as former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney. The fictional meetup ended after the handshake.

“This isn’t going to work, is it,” Romney said.

usa-trump-romney.jpg

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney leaves a meeting with Trump and Pence on Saturday. SNL made fun of all three later that day.
(AUDE GUERRUCCI / POOL/EPA)
The real Romney, a failed presidential candidate who dubbed Trump a phony and a fraud, was all smiles meeting with the President-elect at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club. The meeting lasted for more than an hour Saturday afternoon as the twomoved past their bitter rivalry to discuss global affairs.

Although Trump told reporters staked outside the club that the meeting “went great,” it’s unclear if Romney will land a position in the new administration.

Stephen Baldwin told Alec to prepare for Trump presidency

Baldwin, the 58-year-old actor who took over Trump duties from SNL announcer Darryl Hammond, pledged not to make a habit of donning the wispy blond wig after the election, opting to spend his weekend with his children.

snl20n-2-web.jpg

Baldwin's Trump shakes hands with the show's Mitt Romney, played by Jason Sudeikis, before they admit that they won't be able to work together.
(NBC)
“It crashes every weekend,”he told Vanity Fair.

He made an exception for the latest SNL episode.

In the final episode before Election Day, Baldwin and McKinnonbroke free of their political charactersfor a rare call-to-action — encouraging viewers to vote.

Donald Trump likely to target more N.Y. pols to fill cabinet post

During the curtain call on Saturday, host and former SNL cast member Kristen Wiig pleaded with viewers to “stand by Standing Rocking,” the protest group camping out to stop theDakota Access Pipelinein North Dakota.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Donald Trump is Russia's 'Manchurian candidate' as 'Saturday Night Live' debuts John Goodman as oil mogul Rex Tillerson
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, December 18, 2016, 1:50 AM

Donald Trump may be America’s gift to Russia.

A shirtless Vladimir Putin shimmied into Trump Tower through a chimney to finally meet his President-elect on the latest holiday-themed episode of “Saturday Night Live.”

“We in Russia, we are so happy that you’re U.S. president. We think you are the best candidate, the smartest candidate — the Manchurian candidate," said SNL cast member Beck Bennett, as the Russian leader.

The sketch show brought actor Alec Baldwin back to the set to taunt Trump and the Russian hack job that may have played a part in Trump’s November election victory. Both FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. sided with a CIA assessment that Russia meddled in the close race, officials said Friday.

The Kremlin has denied its involvement in the U.S. election.

snl18n-4-web.jpg

Saturday Night Live's cold open saw John Goodman's Rex Tillerson plot with Beck Bennett's Vladimir Putin as Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump looked on.
(NBC)
SNL’s interpretation of Russia’s strongman snuck into Trump’s Manhattan office like Santa Claus to deliver a Christmas present — an Elf on the Shelf.

“It’s fun, you just put it right here next to your internet router,” Putin said of the suspicious holiday toy, depicted in a children's book as a spy for Santa.

An NBC report alleged Putin, a former KGB agent, personally oversaw the hacking operation to help Trump win, and as a result, regain its economic footing globally — possibly through oil dealings as depicted by SNL.

Putin appeared to lose all eyes for Baldwin’s Trump the moment Exxon Mobil Corp Chief Executive Rex Tillerson walked through the door.

snl18n-3-web.jpg

Bennett's Putin give Baldwin's Trump a suspicious gift.
(NBC)
The oil mogul, portrayed by actor John Goodman, shared a secret handshake with Putin and gushed over future oil plans during the cold open. After all, the President-elect’s secretary of state picked was honored with Russia’s Order of Friendship in 2013 after signing a deal with Russian oil company Rosneft to drill in the Arctic’s Kara Sea.

Trump was silent on Twitter following Baldwin’s appearance — unlike the tirade bashing Baldwin and the NBC show he unleashed in the middle of SNL and again the following morning, earlier this month.

Weekend Update co-anchor Colin Jost said Trump repeatedly shrugging off the former Cold War rival’s hacking allegations would be comparable to President Franklin D. Roosevelt saying “we don’t know it was Japan” after the Pearl Harbor attack.

“It could have been some fat guy on a couch somewhere,” Jost mused.
Follow
Saturday Night Live@nbcsnl

Hillary Clinton still hasn't given up.#SNL

1:07 AM - 18 Dec 2016
Although cast member Kate McKinnon has mostly resigned her portrayal of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for Trump’s senior advisor Kellyanne Conway, she returned in lampooning “Love Actually.”

McKinnon, as Clinton, offered to buy off an electoral voter with a $1,000 check to protest Trump’s election win.

“You don’t even have to vote for me. I’m coo,” Clinton said, fumbling through a stack of cue cards like Andrew Lincoln’s character in the 2003 Christmas flick. “Just vote for literally anyone else, like John Kasich, Tom Hanks, The Rock — a rock.”

The Electoral College — 538 men and women — is expected to cast their votes for Trump on Monday. If they fail to confirm Trump’s electoral win, Jost’s co-host Michael Che predicts Trump will react like a chimpanzee with a machine gun — poorly.

“Enjoy your holiday but keep in mind, if Donald Trump becomes president, he will kill us all,” the faux Clinton added.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Mark your calendars. You know Donald J. Trump already has.:roflmao:

Alec Baldwin will host ‘Saturday Night Live’ on Feb. 11, another Donald Trump skit imminent

lvbaldwin24f-2-web.jpg

Cold open of "Saturday Night Live," broadcast Jan. 14, 2017, featuring Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump holding a press conference.
(NBC)
Dan Gunderman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, January 23, 2017, 2:02 PM

This episode’s going to be huuuge!

Alec Baldwin will return to the “Saturday Night Live” stage again on Feb. 11, this time as host, marking his 17th gig as the main attraction.

That night’s monologue from Studio 8H will give Baldwin the record for most times hosting.

He has appeared on “SNL” a number of times over the course of the election cycle, as a guest, channeling the 45th president, Donald Trump.

Chris Brown accused of taking racial dig at Aziz Ansari

trumps-economic-challenges.jpg

In this Sunday, Jan. 22, 2017 photo, President Donald Trump speaks during a White House senior staff swearing-in ceremony in the East Room of the White House, in Washington.
(Andrew Harnik/AP)
Baldwin’s portrayal of Trump has not been received well by the new president, who on Jan. 15 tweeted, “.@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!”

On Dec. 4, 2016, he tweeted, “Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can’t get any worse. Sad.”

It’s likely that when Baldwin returns to the stage, Trump will counter any impersonation with a slew of harshly critical tweets.

The most recent Baldwin turn found the actor aiming the satire at Trump’s first press conference, which featured a segment dedicated to a discussion on Trump’s apparent lack of conflicts of interest.

Alec Baldwin absent from post-inauguration SNL

Baldwin did not portray Trump in the latest, post-inauguration episode of “SNL” hosted by Aziz Ansari. However, cast member Beck Bennett appeared as Vladimir Putin and addressed America by saying, “(Donald), you’re not off to a great start, man. I thought you’d be better at this!”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SNL's Donald Trump declares war on Australia and Sean Spicer imprisons journalists for reporting on 'fake news'
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, February 5, 2017, 1:04 AM

the real moment that sparked a diplomatic fissurewith Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

"America first. Australia sucks. Your reef is failing. Prepare to go to war," Baldwin's Trump said, hanging up on Beck Bennett’s Turnbull as he urged Trump to honor President Barack Obama’s decision to accept more than 1,000 of their refugees.

Trump breaks silence on 'terrible' 'SNL' writer’s Barron tweet

In his next cold call, Baldwin attempted an Abbott and Costello comedy routine with the show’s depiction of Mexico President Peña Nieto.

snl5n-9-web.jpg

Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump faces off with the Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, played by Beck Bennett, during the "Saturday Night Live" cold open.
(NBC)
"Hola? Guy who’s going to pay for the wall says what?" Trump says.

"Que?" Peña Nieto responds, confusing the U.S. leader by taking Trump at his word and speaking in Spanish.

He calls Germany’s Angela Merkel only to learn the chancellor still yearns for her "Barach" Obama.

Alec Baldwin reenacts Trump's press conference on SNL

He faltered as Bannon inspired him to call Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe and "show them who's boss" — only find himself faced with unexpected aggression.

10 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
A look at 'Saturday Night Live' cast members' breakthrough Hollywood roles

"I will rip out your spine and drink from your skull," said Kenan Thompson as the 92-year-old Mugabe. "You can not even walk downstairs you little white b----."

"Don't ever call Zimbabwe again."

The show packed a world of political satire in the first 30 minutes with actress Melissa McCarthy spoofing Sean Spicer.

Alec Baldwin will host 'Saturday Night Live' on Feb. 11

McCarthy made her surprise visit to “Saturday Night Live” and imagined herself as Spicer delivering a raucous White House press briefing where diaper-clad CNN correspondents are caged for reporting on fake news and journalists are soaked with "soapy water" for daring to call out the Trump administration’s lies.

snl5n-2-web.jpg

Melissa McCarthy, as Trump administration press secretary Sean Spicer, denies that the White House ordered a "Moose lamb" travel ban.
(NBC)
One such reporter was sprayed while asking about the White House’s decision to omit Jewish victims from a statement on Holocaust remembrance.

"I'm washing that filthy lie out of your mouth," said McCarthy.

McCarthy’s Spicer demanded reporters depictTrump’s Supreme Court nominationin a particular fashion — their own.

Moore, Baldwin to protest Trump in NYC before inauguration

"The crowd greeted him with a standing ovation for a full 15 minutes. You can check the tape," she said as Spicer.

snl5n-1-web.jpg

Aidy Bryant and Kate McKinnon react as SNL host Kristen Stewart mistakenly drops an f-bomb during her monologue.
(NBC)
"Everyone was smiling, everyone was happy. The men all had erections and every single one of the women was ovulating."

Host and actress Kristen Stewart detailed a history of each time Trump offered dating advice to her ex-boyfriend and former "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.

"I don't think he hated me, I think he's in love with Robert," she said.

If Trump was watching, she had a message for the commander-in-chief.

"I am like so gay, dude." said Stewart, before mistakenly dropping an f-bomb during the opening monologue.

Next week, Alec Baldwin is slated to return not as SNL’s guest Trump,but as host.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump People's Court - SNL

Published on Feb 12, 2017
It's President Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) versus the Ninth Circuit Court judges (Kyle Mooney, Vanessa Bayer, Pete Davidson) on a new People's Court.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Alec Baldwin has some advice for Donald Trump on Twitter: Let it go
Bryan Alexander , USA TODAY 3:27 p.m. ET March 7, 2017
699 Shares
oval-1-facebook.png
oval-1-copy-3-email.png
comments-copy.png

Pause
0:09
0:15

Fullscreen
Sponsor Message
Sponsor Message
CLOSE
icon_close.png

29906170001_5350944296001_5350935689001-vs.jpg

Actor Alec Baldwin offered this advice to President Trump during an interview with USA TODAY's Bryan Alexander.

Alec Baldwin has Twitter advice for Donald Trump. Back away from the tweets, for your own good.

Baldwin speaks from experience, having quit Twitter in 2013 before returning with a much more subdued style of tweeting. It's a difficult medium filled with trolls and criticism.

636244869702782826-XXX-NUP-177125-0025-88761582.JPG

Alec Baldwin as President Trump on 'Saturday Night Live.' (Photo: Will Heath, NBC)

"The President of the United States should have his office do the tweeting," Baldwin tells USA TODAY. "I had a very strange relationship with Twitter, because in the beginning, I thought it was an opportunity for me to communicate directly with my audience. And I tried to do that. Therefore when people picked a fight with me, whether they were mean to me or they spit on me in the digital world, I got angry. And I would get into these rants with people. And I stopped and said to myself, ‘What the hell am I doing?’ And you let it go."

"No matter what you do, you’re never going to be able to control the opinions of all of these people," says Baldwin, who lampoons the president on Saturday Night Live and has sparred with Trump on Twitter. "They hate, because that is what they need to do, my political opposites."

636244881217996641-AP-BOOKS-BALDWIN-TRUMP-89174877.JPG

Alec Baldwin can smile about Twitter again, after quitting in 2013. (Photo: Evan Agostini, AP)

Instead of Twitter attacks, Trump should rise in the morning and think about taking care of the American people, Baldwin says.

"I think, ‘What would I do if I were president?’" says Baldwin, who plays a hard-nosed businessman in a baby's body in his upcoming animated movie The Boss Baby (in theaters March 31). "If I were president, I would really wake up every day and think, 'How can I help the most people in this country get ahead?' "

In Baldwin's mind, Trump isn't capable of that.

"I just don’t think Trump has the physical or intellectual or spiritual — let me emphasize spiritual — energy to do the job," Baldwin says. "Which is why I think we are where we are right now."

636244869613706255-AP-APTOPIX-Trump.jpg

President Trump greets the first visitors to tour the White House since he assumed office, waving to the crowd Tuesday from behind a velvet rope. (Photo: Evan Vucci, AP)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Alec Baldwin does double duty defending sexual harassment as Bill O'Reilly and President Trump for SNL
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, April 9, 2017, 2:27 AM

accusing the host of sexual harassment.

He expressed shock that yet another female correspondent was on the outs prior to airing a segment on the President Obama administration’s “abuse of power.”

Trump's a disgrace for defending predators O'Reilly and Ailes

alec10n-1-web.jpg

Alec Baldwin portrayed Bill O'Reilly and Donald Trump in the same "Saturday Night Live" episode.
(NBC)
“What’s that? Laura no longer works for the company? She got that check?” Baldwin asked a producer off-screen.

“Apparently several women have come forward and accused me of offering them exciting opportunities here at Fox News,” Baldwin added, as O’Reilly. “Beyond that, the details are a bit fuzzy. But one man was brave enough, one man, tocome to my defense.”

He then introduced President Trump as a man “unimpeachable on all female issues."

article-alec-6-0408.jpg

The real Donald Trump is interviewed on FOX News' "The O'Reilly Factor".
(FOX NEWS)
”I actually see a lot of myself in you,” Baldwin’s Trump told his interviewer.

KING: Trump, O'Reilly and the normalization of sexual assault

The faux O’Reilly thanked the President for defending him despite amid an advertising boycott lodged against the conservative program.

“I think he’s a person I know well. He is a good person,” Trump told the New York Times on Wednesday.

10 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
The best Donald Trump impersonations

Since the allegations against O’Reilly surfaced, more than two dozen companies, including major car manufacturers Subaru, Hyundai and Mercedes-Benz, pulled their commercials.

The SNL version of the “O’Reilly Factor” aired an advertisement for cocaine — for dogs — instead.

Louis C.K. toes line with SNL monologue on white privilege

Before parting ways, the news anchor thanked the President for promoting April as Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

“It’s a subject near and dear to my hand,” Baldwin’s Trump said, squeezing his left hand as if grabbing something.

Trump faced a whirlwind of condemnation after a leaked tape revealed him condoning “grabbing” women by the genitals in 2005. A month later, he snagged the November election.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Screen-Shot-2017-04-08-at-9.45.27-PM-1.png

Alec Baldwin Just Exposed Trump Fans As The Fools They Are On SNL

By Brian Tyler Cohen

Published on April 9, 2017

SHARE THIS STORY
Alec Baldwin’s latest Trump impression on Saturday Night Live – perhaps the only version of Donald Trump that a majority of Americans approve of – was as highly anticipated as ever. He did not disappoint.

In the cold open sketch, Baldwin, as Trump, makes a stop in Union, Kentucky to talk to “his people” in a town hall-style format. He says straight away what we all know he’s thinking:

“I just had an amazing week, folks… Gorsuch was confirmed, the media is saying nice things, and no one is talking about Russia. Wow, what a difference those 50 Tomahawk missiles can make.”

Baldwin’s Trump then decides to take some questions from his supporters. When one man gripes about jobs in America, Trump launches into a tirade about keeping coal jobs forever because “in Trump’s America, men work in two places: coal mines and Goldman Sachs.”

Another supporter asks about Obamacare and Baldwin promises to “get rid of it… all of it. Gone. After we’re done, you’ll never have to drive to see a doctor again.”

Yet another man asks about the Federal Rehab Program, to which Baldwin replies, “Junked!” A woman asks about after school programs, to which Baldwin also replies, “Junked!” Minimum wage? “Gone!” Houses? “Junked!” Lead in the water? “We’re going to keep that.”

After each person speaks, though, they reaffirm their commitment to the President. Although that may seem confounding, Baldwin uses a chili metaphor that is shockingly effective:

“It’s like you found a finger in your chili… but you still eat the chili, because you told everyone how much you love chili.”

Eventually, though, even Trump’s most ardent supporters will realize that his policies are hurting them, perhaps worse than anyone else. To them, I say, “don’t be afraid to throw out the chili.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Lester Holt Cold Open - SNL

Published on May 13, 2017
President Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) discusses firing FBI director James Comey in an interview with Lester Holt (Michael Che).

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
From Vaughn Meader's President Kennedy to Jay Pharoah's President Obama, the history of presidential impersonations is long and not all were success stories.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
President Trump calls San Juan mayor a 'nasty' woman in 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, October 1, 2017, 1:55 AM

If only Puerto Rico had invested in FEMA Prime.

That’s the heartless advice President Trump gave San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz as she pleaded for immediate help in the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live.”

“You should have paid your bills. FEMA takes a few days unless you join FEMA Prime,” Alec Baldwin said as the commander-in-chief.

Sporting the President’s traditional golf uniform during the cold open, Baldwin kicked off the 43rd season by strolling into the Oval Office after a weekend trip to his New Jersey golf club.

He said he sacrificed the last nine holes of his game to talk to Cruz, assuming she would compliment him on the “great job” he’s doing in Puerto Rico.

snl1n-1-web.jpg

Saturday Night Live's President Trumps hangs up on San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz during her plea for help.
(NBC)
The satire mirrored Cruz’s tragic but real life plea for more federal disaster relief after the behemoth Hurricane Maria ravaged the island, knocking out power and depleting fresh water and food supplies.

Earlier on Saturday, President Trump lambasted the San Juan mayor on Twitter for complaining about the lagging U.S. recovery efforts in her city.

PAID CONTENT BYBLURB
5 Pro Tips to Enhance Your Photography

“I’m begging you. Puerto Rico needs your help,” Melissa Villaseñor cried as Cruz.

Baldwin’s caricature noted that it could be Tuesday or Wednesday until help arrives.

855911120.jpg

San Juan Mayor Carmen Cruz was depicted on the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" for her tough stance on President Trump.
(JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES)
“That’s not good enough,” the mayor retorted.

“Ma’am, I don’t know if you know this, but you’re in an island — in the water. The ocean water. Big ocean with fishies and bubbles and turtles that bite,” Trump replied. “We want to help you, but we have to take care of America first.”

Villaseñor’s Cruz reminded the President that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, which was an apparent shocker to Baldwin’s flabbergasted Trump. He then hung up on the mayor and called her “nasty.”

The season skipped over a whirlwind of summer scandal but paid tribute to the White House’s departed in Trump’s one-line to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, after she warned him that ignoring Puerto Rico will only make things worse for his presidency.

article-snl-3-0930.jpg

Alex Moffat, center, takes after Sen. Chuck Schumer in the SNL cold open.
(NBC)
“I like you Sarah. You are a straight shooter. That’s why you outlasted Sean Spicer, Scaramucci, Bannon, Priebus and others,” Baldwin said, as Trump, to SNL cast member Aidy Bryant.

The season premiere also marked the debut of Alex Moffat’s impression of Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) calling on Trump for their working dinner over pizza.

“Ready for dinner? I know a place for great slices. You’ll feel like you’re back in Queens,” Moffat’s Schumer told the fellow New Yorker.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, December 3, 2017, 1:50 AM

PAID CONTENT BYPROPER CLOTH

This New Shirt Company Is Causing So Many Guys To Switch
snl3n-2-web.jpg

Trump (played by Alec Badlwin) was visited by the ghosts of his past in this week's "Saturday Night Live" cold open.
(NBC)
Former Access Hollywood host Bush appeared next through a cloud of thick smoke to remind Trump of his very real role in the infamous 2005 tape where the future commander-in-chief bragged about using fame to sexually assault women.

“I got fired because I listened to you,” SNL’s portrayal of Bush said. “And now you are saying the tape isn’t even real.”

He said Trump, had he worked at NBC, would be out of a job — without naming longtime anchor Matt Lauer, who was booted from SNL's network Wednesday morning after complaints of sexual harassment in the workplace surfaced.

Whether or not the ghost of Christmas present was actually a ghost, is debatable.

Putin, portrayed by Beck Bennett, emerged in Trump’s Oval Office to chastise his U.S. counterpart.

“We put a lot of work into you, so much time and money, and you’re able to mess it all up,” Putin said.

snl3n-3-web.jpg

In the sketch, Trump was visited by (from l. to r.) Billy Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Vladimir Putin.
(NBC/SLAVEN VLASIC/GETTY IMAGES)
The mysterious figure in a black cloak that emerged next to haunt Trump in the Oval Office wasn’t the Angel of Death, SNL’s trope for right-wing firebrand Stephen Bannon.

It was Kate McKinnon’s Clinton as the ghost of Christmas future.

“You have given me the great gift of all. Sexual gratification in the form of your demise,” said Clinton. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to say this: Lock him up,” she added, turning the tables on the rallying cry among Trump supporters to have the former Secretary of State prosecuted for her use of a private email server.

Trump on Saturday night returned to blasting “Crooked Hillary Clinton” on Twitter and suggested that the lack of a criminal investigation was due to a faulty justice institution.

“Rigged system, or just a double standard?” Trump tweeted.