damn, DAVID BOWIE just died at the age of 69...., battled cancer for 18 months, sad

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir," I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, "F**k that. I want to be a superhuman." David Bowie

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a lifelong fan of artistry, and dope shit, today is a very sad day.

I can't wait to get home and bump "Life on Mars" at ignorant levels.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
:lol:Did YOU have to respond to my first post? The hit dog hollered and is still hollering
Back again? You intentionally came to shit in an R.I.P. thread. But got caught and quoted too late for you to pussy delete. What a sad, pathetic deflection attempt...
:sad:

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered
Back again? You intentionally came to shit in an R.I.P. thread. But got caught and quoted too late for you to pussy delete. What a sad, pathetic deflection attempt...:sad:

ummm:smh: i wasnt trying to delete..you were caping for your people...im responding to your response....stop responding to me. The board alerts you to a response...stop responding

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
ummm:smh: i wasnt trying to delete..you were caping for your people...im responding to your response....stop responding to me. The board alerts you to a response...stop responding
Once again... since you are obviously slow... you intentionally came into an R.I.P. thread and took a unprovoked and unnecessary SHIT. I called you out for being such an insensitive jackass and now you are feeling some type of way. The same guy intentionally flinging SHIT in an R.I.P. thread is now "butthurt" - dis irony is tew much! And just like Pavlov's bitch, here you are being forced YET AGAIN kicking and screaming back into this thread. Don't be mad because you got caught and shamed, 'Twan! Don't go away upset and angry, just keep it moving and go away.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest In Peace to the coolest man on the planet. ...I'm shell shocked. :(

99f620969e89cc3843e1ed6a5bfdefdd.gif

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lived with the best times..

Left with the worst..

I’ve danced with you too long..

Nothing left to say..

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Props on this thread.:cool: I just watched an interview with Trent Reznor from a couple years back where he stated Bowie was having health issues, before today no one really knew at least I didn't, well anyway RIP to The Thin White Duke and thanks for the music.:yes::thumbsup:

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This man was simply one of the greatest artists of all-time.

His influence runs through Pop/Rock To Heavy Metal To R&B/Hip Hop.

Rest In Peace, Thin White Duke.