Clint Eastwood and a sleeping little boy

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Vintage African American Photography.
Clint Eastwood and a sleeping little boy

Go ahead, take my chair....Clint Eastwood sharing his chair with a sleeping boy on the set of "The Enforcer". (1976)

22195453_1856196234690765_2889209901470449931_n.jpg

Esquire’s September Issue Features Old White Guy’s Racist Opinions
04-esquire-eastwood.w245.h368.jpg

Clint and Scott Eastwood. Photo: Esquire

Clint Eastwood is an 86-year-old Trump supporter and the perfect cover star for Esquire, apparently. The men’s magazine put him and his actor son Scott on the cover of the September issue, with the cover line “THE ORIGINAL OUTLAW.” Terry Richardson shot the photos. What a progressive idea for a modern publication! In the corresponding interview, Clint acts even more racist than you might expect.

When asked about Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, he launched into a tirade about how America was better when people were more openly racist:

[Trump] is onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, “This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.” And I said, “Good. Let me read it tonight.” The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, “We’re starting this immediately.”

Clint later allowed that Trump has said some “dumb things,” but urged everyone to “fucking get over it”:

I haven’t endorsed anybody. I haven’t talked to Trump. I haven’t talked to anybody. You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, “Oh, well, that’s racist,” and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.

And he ultimately admitted he’d vote for Trump. Clint’s thoughts on Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, meanwhile …

What about her? I mean, it’s a tough voice to listen to for four years. It could be a tough one. If she’s just gonna follow what we’ve been doing, then I wouldn’t be for her.

Ah, yes. Hate the sound of a woman’s voice. Clint is still “pro-pussy,” however, as evidenced by this insane exchange:

Esquire: Clint, do you still describe yourself as a libertarian?

Clint: I don’t know what I am. I’m a little of everything.

Esquire: Politically, you’re the Anti-Pussy party?

Scott: That’s right. No candy-asses.

Clint: Yeah, I’m anti–the pussy generation. Not to be confused with pussy.

Scott: All of us are pro-pussy.

Thank you, Esquire, for giving the Eastwoods a platform to talk about pussy and the old days, ad nauseam.