Bigirl has passed on

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Where is the gofundme that ole boy was talking about in the previous post so I can send the family a little something? and where is the obituary?

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Holly shit Izzy! Why am I just seeing this?

Despite the controversy, I never had any issues. We chilled when she lived in Bklyn ... between the dogs, the trees and the veggies I have nothing but positive words.

I'm rocking all ORANBE in her memory tomorrow!

RIP Sis

Hi folks,
I know Bi was a controversial figure here and on the mainboard, but she contributed a lot of music, controversy, and conversation to BGOL over the years. I thought I would let you know that Bi has passed on after suffering an unexpected illness a few months ago.
In life she was a sensitive, intuitive and brilliant artist. I considered her a friend, and she gave me a spiritually priceless gift once I will forever be in her debt for. Pray she finds greater peace and joy in her next incarnation of the wheel.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thought she lived in NY.
She did at one point. Her landlord was selling the building or someshit trying to get her out. From what I remember, she moved to some other spot in Bklyn in Bed Stuy, then Florida and eventually back to Anguilla.

Wow!

I actually knew bigirl. Hung out with her a few times. Even introduced her to my brother. They lived in the same area of Florida. Actually helped her with some legal matters. She referred a lot of clients to me. She could ask me for anything. Wow!

Wonderful, wonderful person.
Papi ... a real savior. You musta been the one she was talking about helping her with the landlord issues. Good stuff fam.

Damn. Wtf? Me and her were actually friends outside of BGOL and on Facebook, being that we are both from the Caribbean. I'm so hurt by this. I knew she was suffering with illness and was going through some financial trouble but now this?

Man.....

She will be missed.

Yeah, she had been aggravated for awhile. She brought my brother like 30 mangoes from her backyard when she met him. She made jewelry and was talented. She hadn't been on in so long, i forgot her name was bigirl.

Damn you just reminded me .. she had her pieces on consignment in jewelry stores on 5th avenue and Soho ... in magazines and the whole shit. Sadness.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

She did at one point. Her landlord was selling the building or someshit trying to get her out. From what I remember, she moved to some other spot in Bklyn in Bed Stuy, then Florida and eventually back to Anguilla.
She apparently had property back home but was residing in Florida at the time of her passing.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Papi ... a real savior. You musta been the one she was talking about helping her with the landlord issues. Good stuff fam.

She will be missed.

Damn you just reminded me .. she had her pieces on consignment in jewelry stores on 5th avenue and Soho ... in magazines and the whole shit. Sadness.
You're far too kind, brother. I help when called, that's it.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Bborn are you from Anguilla? I know quite a few people from and still on that island.
Nah, Fam, but I remember the pics of her home & property that she showed me. Other than that, to my understanding, she didn't have much of a strong connection with her fam back there apparently.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Why you say she's not dead. Why would BGOL lie about something like this?
It's not bgol lying about it, it's her. The op is Bigirl bro...
I keep asking for the obituary and the gofundme(someone said she has one to help out the family) but no answer...the truth is noone knows who she really is and she used another username to spread this bullshit ass lie.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
It's not bgol lying about it, it's her. The op is Bigirl bro...
I keep asking for the obituary and the gofundme(someone said she has one to help out the family) but no answer...the truth is noone knows who she really is and she used another username to spread this bullshit ass lie.

:eek2:

I only asked for her name cause I found it strange it wasn't mentioned. When a member dies their info is given out. You thinking, I give you that. Not being simple minded will save you. I fell for it and was about to give some money. You got cats low like that out here trying to cash in on people's kindness. Using gofundme as a come up.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
:eek2:

I only asked for her name cause I found it strange it wasn't mentioned. When a member dies their info is given out. You thinking, I give you that. Not being simple minded will save you. I fell for it and was about to give some money. You got cats low like that out here trying to cash in on people's kindness. Using gofundme as a come up.

Ironically, everytime one of our members have died, their real name and picture has been posted in the OP..what is the difference here?

Bigirl was/is a big liar and I wouldn't put is past her or him do send word to the board that she has passed on some fraud type shit.

I ask again, where is the obituary and where is the link to the gofundme?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Bigirl was/is a big liar and I wouldn't put is past her or him do send word to the board that she has passed on some fraud type shit.

I ask again, where is the obituary and where is the link to the gofundme?[/QUOTE]

While everybody else is sad giving their condolences you were up on game. Even when you questioned it one member asked you to show some condolence. But if this is true, it was calculated move that people would sob and not question why her name and info isn't given out. Then we would Just donate to her loved ones without questions asked and get suckered. Fuck that I want proof b4 I donate everything cause this shit is now seeming fishy to me. But I'll get the word out.

Ironically, everytime one of our members have died, their real name and picture has been posted in the OP..what is the difference here?

I ask again, where is the obituary and where is the link to the gofundme?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
While everybody else is sad giving their condolences you were up on game. Even when you questioned it one member asked you to show some condolence. But if this is true, it was calculated move that people would sob and not question why her name and info isn't given out. Then we would Just donate to her loved ones without questions asked and get suckered. Fuck that I want proof b4 I donate everything cause this shit is now seeming fishy to me. But I'll get the word out.
That is all im saying fam