Bigirl has passed on

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Damn, RIP. She took some heat on here but didn't run from it and from time to time gave a few gems.

If I remember correctly, her pic (it was her and her dog I believe) got put up on the Board and HNIC was ready to dish out lifetime bans.

I was about to say that,I never understood,why folks had a problem with her.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Rest in Peace to bigirl, I'm so sad to see she has passed. :(
I hit her up in January to see if she was still with us and she
didn't get back with me until August and told me she was OK, but had health issues.

She was a cool Chick and will be missed :sad:

HNIC

Last edited:

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
Wooow that is a complete shock! I don't post much but that was my girl from way back in the chatroom days. I'm in real shock right now. R. I. P. for sure.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Hi folks,
I know Bi was a controversial figure here and on the mainboard, but she contributed a lot of music, controversy, and conversation to BGOL over the years. I thought I would let you know that Bi has passed on after suffering an unexpected illness a few months ago.
In life she was a sensitive, intuitive and brilliant artist. I considered her a friend, and she gave me a spiritually priceless gift once I will forever be in her debt for. Pray she finds greater peace and joy in her next incarnation of the wheel.

wtf

She was cool peps, I actually met here and talked to her sometimes.

She had her own demons like everyone else but her genuine nature still stood out.

RIP

Gone too soon........

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Wow sorry to hear about this condolences. She was a memorable personality. Peaceful journey.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Man, 2016 has been rough. RIP, I never interacted with her much but appreciated her perspectives. Hope she's at peace.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
hqdefault.jpg