Bigirl has passed on

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Hi folks,
I know Bi was a controversial figure here and on the mainboard, but she contributed a lot of music, controversy, and conversation to BGOL over the years. I thought I would let you know that Bi has passed on after suffering an unexpected illness a few months ago.
In life she was a sensitive, intuitive and brilliant artist. I considered her a friend, and she gave me a spiritually priceless gift once I will forever be in her debt for. Pray she finds greater peace and joy in her next incarnation of the wheel.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is my solace QueEx. Thank you for expressing that. Bi went through a lot in life and her passing. This is her time for peace as well. Thanks to all who conveyed their condolences. Be good to each other folks.

yea I remember she was having some tough health issues...

thanks for the update... Im pretty good at reading online personalities and I could tell deep down she was a sweet person..

she suffers no more..

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Bigirl was one of my favorite posters here. Smart with a unique perspective and a good sense of humor. I haven't seen her post in years and I don't think we had an exchange since I changed screen names a few years ago but we had some great dialogues when I posted as Costanza and some of my most fun exchanges as Yahweh were with her. I really liked her and I hope she lived a happy and full life.