#Ashanti was not too happy about this fan throwing MONEY at her during her performance...THOUGHTS ?

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkVAAAAJGNhMWRlM2VhLTU1NzMtNDc3Zi04NzNhLTVmNzc0YTczZjA1Ng.jpg

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She sonned Eminem something serious :lol:

Anywho, If you she wanted respect then why not conduct herself in a ladylike fashion. She wasn't quite dressed like Ruby Dee, Dorothy Dandridge or the other classic women when they were in their prime. Hell, even some of the Burlesque women back in the day had a sense of class about them.

These modern R&B singers can't differentiate between being seductive and being trashy.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My man... You really think Ashanti is about to bust it open on stage??? You think Mz. Twerksum is about to get naked??? You already know they arent, so throwing bread does what exactly??? I wasn't there, but I assume just like the Janet Jackson bit in her older concerts the dudes are plants, or part of the show. Ninjas trying to be funny, but... Why you wasting bread in an effort to do it??? I genuinely don't know if people can't distinguish the differences in Burlesque/Cabaret shows/belly dancing and stripping and just don't know how to act, or if dudes are just being assholes. But them dudes throwing money at chick's that obviously aren't about to strip are just lame dudes trying to be funny.
I have turned so many places into strip clubs. At least 2 cigar bars, regular clubs, lounges, anywhere. Things happen when I'm around...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Maaaaan not one of u niggas would do this at a Beyonce concert!! Ashanti being a few levels lower makes niggas brave. Security would shove that money down ur throat like The Million Dollar Man!!! Why show the performer disrespect if you chose to go see them. Its just stupid. I see police all the time I don't throw doughnuts at them. Its disrespectful:giggle:
Here's the thing.

It's NOT Beyonce.

And I guarantee you Beyonce wouldve handled it much better anyway.

And I guarantee you theres footage of Ashanti somewhere throwing money at a stripper

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naaa. No to sound like a full fledged captain. But what do dudes get out of disrespecting women??? She was doing a performance, not the same as being a stripper. I swear it's always that 1 lame going above and beyond for some reason I'll never understand.

She's doing a STRIPPER performance bro. She's a STRIPPER at the time.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably staged.

If not, then I think she could've handled it better.
She didn't have to stop the show to call dude out like that.
She's on stage, "dressed" like a stripper, essentially giving a guy a lap dance and an overly anxious fan decides to make it rain (sprinkles) on her. No big deal.

FYI. Back in the day, that dude probably would've thrown his drawers on the stage to her. :puke:

Personally, I think she should take it as a compliment and just take the money!!! :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Probably staged.

If not, then I think she could've handled it better.
She didn't have to stop the show to call dude out like that.
She's on stage, "dressed" like a stripper, essentially giving a guy a lap dance and an overly anxious fan decides to make it rain (sprinkles) on her. No big deal.

FYI. Back in the day, that dude probably would've thrown his drawers on the stage to her. :puke:

Personally, I think she should take it as a compliment and just take the money!!! :yes:

you know

would you be surprised if Ashani claimed throwing money at her like that was sexual harassment

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know

would you be surprised if Ashani claimed throwing money at her like that was sexual harassment

Yes I would actually.
I don't think she's THAT petty or silly.
Perhaps unless she can put some kind of feminist spin on it on The View or The Talk or something like that... :dunno:

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know the guy in the chair had to be pissed. She had just started to get her grind on and buddy with the ones fucked it all up for him.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
My man... You really think Ashanti is about to bust it open on stage??? You think Mz. Twerksum is about to get naked??? You already know they arent, so throwing bread does what exactly??? I wasn't there, but I assume just like the Janet Jackson bit in her older concerts the dudes are plants, or part of the show. Ninjas trying to be funny, but... Why you wasting bread in an effort to do it??? I genuinely don't know if people can't distinguish the differences in Burlesque/Cabaret shows/belly dancing and stripping and just don't know how to act, or if dudes are just being assholes. But them dudes throwing money at chick's that obviously aren't about to strip are just lame dudes trying to be funny.
SMH @ dudes cosigning a CAC disrespecting a Sista.

You basically said a lot of what I was gonna say. She wasn't stripping. She was dancing. She wasn't gonna get naked on the stage. Fuck this weak cracka throwing money for? And the fact that her talent level as a singer isn't on Janet Jackson's or Beyonce's doesn't mean she's less deserving of respect. Sensitive negros calling her "mean" and "bitter". WTF. That woman isn't obligated to "politely" tell someone to stop disrespecting her. Why does that CAC deserve that? FOH

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Ashanti is worth 40 million. You gotta throw entire bricks of cash at her to make it not be disrespectful.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this shit is jokes.. on the screen behind her is a bunch of strippers getting money thrown on stage. The same way she's pretending to be a stripper and a singer, maybe the guy is pretending to be at a strip club... let's all play make belief.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing.

It's NOT Beyonce.

And I guarantee you Beyonce wouldve never had a fan ever try her in this manner.

And I guarantee you theres footage of Ashanti somewhere throwing money at a stripper
Fixed.

Bruh, it ain't never gettin' to the point fir her TO react.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
SMH @ dudes cosigning a CAC disrespecting a Sista.

You basically said a lot of what I was gonna say. She wasn't stripping. She was dancing. She wasn't gonna get naked on the stage. Fuck this weak cracka throwing money for? And the fact that her talent level as a singer isn't on Janet Jackson's or Beyonce's doesn't mean she's less deserving of respect. Sensitive negros calling her "mean" and "bitter". WTF. That woman isn't obligated to "politely" tell someone to stop disrespecting her. Why does that CAC deserve that? FOH

this shit is jokes.. on the screen behind her is a bunch of strippers getting money thrown on stage. The same way she's pretending to be a stripper and a singer, maybe the guy is pretending to be at a strip club... let's all play make belief.

This makes what she did even more stupid. Not only is she wearing a STRIPPER OUTFIT, she's giving a dude a LAPDANCE and THEN she has video of STRIPPERS on a big screen video in the background getting money thrown on them and then while she is imitating the strippers on screen someone starts imitating the guys on the screen throwing money and she has the nerve to get a attitude and dudes in here talking about disrespectful:lol::lol::lol::lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This makes what she did even more stupid. Not only is she wearing a STRIPPER OUTFIT, she's giving a dude a LAPDANCE and THEN she has video of STRIPPERS on a big screen video in the background getting money thrown on them and then while she is imitating the strippers on screen someone starts imitating the guys on the screen throwing money and she has the nerve to get a attitude and dudes in here talking about disrespectful:lol::lol::lol::lol:
That CAC that you're defending is supposed to be there to do like every one else- watch a concert. That's what he paid for. To watch.

Ashanti was paid to sing and dance. And that's what she did.

Really... a "stripper outfit", bro? You're reaching.
What she has on is tame . Only thing really showing is her arms and some thigh. Her ass cheeks aren't hanging out and she doesn't even have much cleavage exposed.

If you go to a play and the characters start simulating shooting each other, that doesn't justify an audience member pulling out a gun and shooting at them for real. It's just a performance. The players on the stage aren't cops and criminals for real.

I don't care what's on the screen behind her, it doesn't justify him throwing money. Anyone with common sense would know not to do that shit he did. She rightly called that lame CAC out.