#Ashanti was not too happy about this fan throwing MONEY at her during her performance...THOUGHTS ?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
#Ashanti was not too happy about this fan throwing MONEY at her during her performance...THOUGHTS ?

David B De Vore but you're wearing a stripper's uniform and performing a stripper routine....BUT YOU'RE THE ONE OFFENDED....
· Reply · Just nowManage

Charmin Simmons
Girl pick up that money,
I haven’t had a hit in years
1f602.png

· Reply ·
· 6 mins

John Shaft
Well she ain’t a singer either. Lol.
· Reply · 5 minsManage

Louis Ray
You got your a*s out everyone knows you are fine so put some clothes on. Homeboy stop throwing your money away or go to the strip club with that bullsh*t
· Reply ·
· 10 minsManage

Twinkle M. Wells
Looks like you got what your ASS called for...
· Reply ·
· 11 minsManage

Martin Chavis
Don’t disrespect...that’s what’s up Ms Ashanti
· Reply ·
· 17 minsManage

Felicia Boomer
Then don't dresses n dance like one with men tied to chairs! Maybe you wouldn't get treated like one!
· Reply ·
· 8 minsManage

Terrance Jones
GTFOH!! You're dressed like a stripper and grindin all over some random dude!! #KnockItOffAshanti

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Naaa. No to sound like a full fledged captain. But what do dudes get out of disrespecting women??? She was doing a performance, not the same as being a stripper. I swear it's always that 1 lame going above and beyond for some reason I'll never understand.

Huh? She was giving some dude a lapdance while wearing a stripper outfit. I didn't see it as disrespect, she was doing stuff a stripper does onstage so he was doing stuff a customer in the crowd does. I remember Mz. Twerksum them got mad and did the samething when they were onstage "twerking":rolleyes: and dudes started throwing money

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Bitch please

Huh? She was giving some dude a lapdance while wearing a stripper outfit. I didn't see it as disrespect, she was doing stuff a stripper does onstage so he was doing stuff a customer in the crowd does. I remember Mz. Twerksum them got mad and did the samething when they were onstage "twerking":rolleyes: and dudes started throwing money

niggas natural instincts: a bitch shake Ass, I throw money :lol:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My man... You really think Ashanti is about to bust it open on stage??? You think Mz. Twerksum is about to get naked??? You already know they arent, so throwing bread does what exactly??? I wasn't there, but I assume just like the Janet Jackson bit in her older concerts the dudes are plants, or part of the show. Ninjas trying to be funny, but... Why you wasting bread in an effort to do it??? I genuinely don't know if people can't distinguish the differences in Burlesque/Cabaret shows/belly dancing and stripping and just don't know how to act, or if dudes are just being assholes. But them dudes throwing money at chick's that obviously aren't about to strip are just lame dudes trying to be funny.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
niggas natural instincts: a bitch shake Ass, I throw money :lol:

They're trying to halfway hoe like those bartenders in NY. Wanna dress and act the part but then get mad like "i'm not a stripper"

My man... You really think Ashanti is about to bust it open on stage??? You think Mz. Twerksum is about to get naked??? You already know they arent, so throwing bread does what exactly??? I wasn't there, but I assume just like the Janet Jackson bit in her older concerts the dudes are plants, or part of the show. Ninjas trying to be funny, but... Why you wasting bread in an effort to do it??? I genuinely don't know if people can't distinguish the differences in Burlesque/Cabaret shows/belly dancing and stripping and just don't know how to act, or if dudes are just being assholes. But them dudes throwing money at chick's that obviously aren't about to strip are just lame dudes trying to be funny.

Why are they doing stripper shit and then wanna feel "disrespected" when some dude treats them like they are strippers. What she was doing and especially the stuff the twerk team was doing was nowhere near a burlesque/cabaret show, it was stuff taken straight from the stripclub and they were dressed the part. You're right the dudes throwing money were most likely trying to be funny but my question is still why did they get mad and feel disrespected?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lets see ass cheeks out check...

dancing seductively check...

giving a dude a lapdance.....check

yup all checks out, that ho a stripper...

dude stupid for wasting his money tho....

so many real hoes wouldve worked so much harder for that..
Exactly :lol:

I feel her tho on not wanting money thrown at her but she could have been nicer about it

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea she came off rather bitter...

like she expected to be treated like beyonce,

instead got treated like cardi b...
To me all she had to do was stop the music

“Hey I appreciate the love and money is always good but don’t throw money on stage” Then went back to performing. All that I am not a stripper was some emotional shit. Bitch you giving a lap dance.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're trying to halfway hoe like those bartenders in NY. Wanna dress and act the part but then get mad like "i'm not a stripper"

Why are they doing stripper shit and then wanna feel "disrespected" when some dude treats them like they are strippers. What she was doing and especially the stuff the twerk team was doing was nowhere near a burlesque/cabaret show, it was stuff taken straight from the stripclub and they were dressed the part. You're right the dudes throwing money were most likely trying to be funny but my question is still why did they get mad and feel disrespected?

I'm just speaking from a male perspective. But anytime someone you don't know is making fun at your expense... It's disrespect... I'm sure it would've been all good in rehearsal if someone she knew did it. She would've kee keed, and probably made it clap while laughing. But some random dudes she doesn't know doing it??? Na, that shits l disrespectful.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maaaaan not one of u niggas would do this at a Beyonce concert!! Ashanti being a few levels lower makes niggas brave. Security would shove that money down ur throat like The Million Dollar Man!!! Why show the performer disrespect if you chose to go see them. Its just stupid. I see police all the time I don't throw doughnuts at them. Its disrespectful:giggle:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just speaking from a male perspective. But anytime someone you don't know is making fun at your expense... It's disrespect... I'm sure it would've been all good in rehearsal if someone she knew did it. She would've kee keed, and probably made it clap while laughing. But some random dudes she doesn't know doing it??? Na, that shits l disrespectful.

yea

its like he was sayin I know your career is not payin what it used to..

here take this and buy something to eat after the show...