Another Police Murder: Bi-Polar Brotha Rodney Hess was going through an edisode on FACEBOOK LIVE....

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in peace Rodney Hess.

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...g-through-an-edisode-on-facebook-live.941262/

Rodney Hess' family speaks out about fatal shooting by Crockett County deputies
Yolanda Jones , USA TODAY NETWORK – Tennessee Published 12:43 p.m. CT March 17, 2017 | Updated 2 hours ago
CLOSE
icon_close.png

636253534933706916-Rodney-Hess.JPG

RODNEY HESS SHOOTING IN ALAMO, CROCKETT COUNTYRodney Hess on Facebook Live during shooting in Alamo, Crockett County | 1:14
A video of the fatal shooting of Rodney Hess in Alamo, Crockett County.

1 of 3
CLOSE
icon_close.png

636252945731376131-js-0317-OfficerInvovled-0002.jpg

RODNEY HESS SHOOTING IN ALAMO, CROCKETT COUNTYRodney Hess on Facebook Live leading up to shooting in Alamo, Crockett | 17:01
Here is a video of the fatal Rodney Hess shooting in Alamo, Crockett County. Facebook

2 of 3
CLOSE
icon_close.png

44862796001_5362657536001_5362639726001-vs.jpg

RODNEY HESS SHOOTING IN ALAMO, CROCKETT COUNTYVIDEO: TBI briefs media on officer-involved shooting in Alamo | 5:52
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Public Information Officer Josh DeVine briefs the media on the officer-involved shooting along Highway 88 near Highway 412 in Alamo, Tenn., on Thursday, March 16, 2017. C.B. SCHMELTER/The Jackson Sun

3 of 3
Next Video
  • 636253534933706916-Rodney-Hess.JPG

Rodney Hess on Facebook Live during shooting in Alamo, Crockett County
  • 636252945731376131-js-0317-OfficerInvovled-0002.jpg

Rodney Hess on Facebook Live leading up to shooting in Alamo, Crockett
  • 44862796001_5362656655001_5362639726001-th.jpg

VIDEO: TBI briefs media on officer-involved shooting in Alamo
636253534933706916-Rodney-Hess.JPG

(Photo: Johnisha Provost)

12 CONNECTTWEETLINKEDIN 1 COMMENTEMAILMORE
The fiancee of Rodney Hess, the man shot and killed by a Crockett County Sheriff's deputy, wants people to know that Hess was a great father and loved life, and now his family wants answers about how he died.

"He was not on a suicide mission," Johnisha Provost said Friday from her Texas home where she lived with Rodney Hess. "He was not trying to harm anybody. He was asking them for help and they shot him down."

Hess, 36, was shot and killed Thursday afternoon in Alamo, Tenn. when authorities said he blocked traffic on the Highway 412 East ramp by parking his car sideways.

Police: Man killed in shooting tried to hit officers

Authorities said Hess became "erratic" and when he attempted to use his vehicle to hit officers, a deputy shot him. Hess was taken to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis where he died.

The shooting unfolded on Facebook Live as Hess recorded the encounter with police.

"I found out as it was happening," Provost said. "I was at work and my aunt called me and was like, 'Rodney is in trouble.' He was on Facebook and I logged on and I watched it."

Provost said Hess suffered from bipolar disorder and she could tell from looking at the videos that he was disoriented and lost.

"He couldn't get his mind together. That's why he asked for a higher command," she said. "I always told him, 'Babe, if you are ever in a situation where you need help, ask the person in charge for the higher command to help you,' and that's what he kept saying."

She said Hess was in Tennessee visiting his mother, who lives in the Memphis area. She said he moved to Memphis when he was a teenager and graduated from Kirby High School.

"He had been in Memphis for two days after leaving New Orleans," she said. "He was on his way back home to me and his daughter when they killed him."

Through tears, Provost said Friday she wants justice for the man she shared her life with for the last three years.

"I want people to know he was not a threat. He was a great person. A great dad. A great provider. He just suffered from mental illness and people need to be aware of how to deal with mental illness," Provost said. "They could have just shot his tires out or they could have handled it differently. They didn't have to kill him."

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...l-shooting-crockett-county-deputies/99303320/

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
They don't even try to find out what's going on with the person anymore. It seems like none of the officers have any training in conflict resolution. I guess those classes were putting a strain on their budget. With this administration it will only get worse with the white supremacist Jeff Sessions at the helm.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
They don't even try to find out what's going on with the person anymore. It seems like none of the officers have any training in conflict resolution. I guess those classes were putting a strain on their budget. With this administration it will only get worse with the white supremacist Jeff Sessions at the helm.

Of,course there is no training on trying to de-esculate the situation all they care about it gunning black people and when you do have officers that try to de-esculate,they get fired and shot the person in question...

There is a thread about this......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-for-not-killing-a-man-with-an-unloaded-gun/

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
So when are the arabs, Asians and Latinos people of color gonna hook up with BLM against white supremacy? You know when the Trump Ban was in effect you cats had that sign:

"First they came for such and such I said nothing"
"Then they came for such and such and I said nothing"
"Them they came for me" blah blah blah bullshit