Amazon Deals (Act Quick)

Discussion in 'Sistas Online' started by melonpecan, Dec 30, 2016.

1. JofromthaNO

JofromthaNO Urban Renaissance Woman

If you post some glitch flight fares, I'm on it lol.

However, tons of friends/family that got that South Africa deal through Expedia are now getting cancellation emails...smh.

2. melonpecan

melonpecan Well-Known Member

Ew...
    My coworker buy flights all the time through...Google? She be getting cheap flights. I'll have to ask to be sure.

If anyone has a Girl Scout cookie fetish Walgreens had their version of Thin Mints on sale for .49. Though, #ymmv

3. melonpecan

I don't know if any of yall follow me on IG but I posted two scenarios of using Walgreens coupons and their buy two get one free special. You have to play with the products to get the max taken out of some of the coupons but it's possible to only pay for one product of the three.

I got a bunch of Amazon tabs open...soon.

4. playahaitian

playahaitian Well-Known Member Certified Pussy Poster

can you pm me the instagram

5. melonpecan

melonpecan is my name. I've posted it here before... ain't no shame in my game ;)

playahaitian likes this.
  6. "THE MAN"

"THE MAN" Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

I need to pay more attention to this thread.

7. melonpecan

playahaitian, cocobeauty and Camille like this.
  8. melonpecan

Oooo boy. Where to begin?
    Dollar Tree bought out Family Dollar, they have stores closing, (tried to find a list not to long ago, couldn't find it I'll try again later)
    Khol's stores are closing

School is out

It's hot as hell.

[​IMG]
    http://www.jcpenney.com/p/mr-bar-b-q-18-pc-stainless-steel-barbecue-tool-set/pp5007850338
    Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool set with Case
    Ok, so I'm trying to find item-for-item and I come across this. JCP wants $70, (you great if it's in stock near you), but Amazon has it for $49.28. The case is nice...

...or you can pick up the wooden handle version from Azn for a dub.
    [​IMG]
    Mr. Bar-B-Q 94001X 18-Piece Stainless-Steel Barbecue Set with Storage Case

playahaitian likes this.
  9. melonpecan

[​IMG]
    Columbia Women's Sun Ridge II Hat
    This one and the pink one on sale for $15-and-some-change. Not all colors are Prime, but the ones that are are fulfilled by Azn.

10. melonpecan

I think today might be the last day for Target buy 2 (or 3) get a $5 gift card on household items.

There isn't a Target by me but if you got the Cartwheel on your phone you might be able to rack up.

11. melonpecan

Winter is coming...or is it here? No spoilers, I'm still in last season

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lacoste Women's Printed Light Weight Cotton Voile Scarf
    This color only $19.08. The blue one is $61.28, but a Google search says the scarf is going for over a hundred. Might be a come up on Mercari and the like, (Amazon)

Camille likes this.
  12. melonpecan

[​IMG]
    BADGLEY MISCHKA Women's Honeycomb Stitch Collar Scarf with Faux Chinchilla
    If you can swing the shoes to go with the scarf for your girl you a bad man...shit is expensive. Black and Grey colors both under $16.00. Saw one listing at another store for 24 and change with about 8 bucks in shipping. Still going for $80 on the Badgley Mischka website, (the red and blue options on Amazon still going for $80 too).

Casca likes this.
  13. melonpecan

Calvin Klein Women's Two Tone Printed Logo Set
    [​IMG] Can't find any comps for it but with two color sets going for less than $22 sounds like a good gift at least.

14. melonpecan

[​IMG]
    Jessica Simpson Women's Ombre Marled Eternity Scarf
    Gray option is $6.84; two other colors available. Resale on this isn't that great, (color shown is $12.04), but if you got that hustle...

[​IMG]
    Nautica Women's Bias Stripe Knit Scarf
    This color only, $10.92. Going online at other places between $20 and $30.

[​IMG]
    Bench Women's Careen Cable Knit Scarf
    This color only, $18.05. Scarf going for $50 around the nets. Never heard of this brand before but it looks hefty...

[​IMG]
    Cole Haan Women's Chunky Cable Scarf with Fringe
    Black only, $13.83, Going for $50 on other sites including colehaan.com. Cheapest I see is $36 on 6pm.

15. playahaitian

thanks

damn prices already going up

16. melonpecan

Shiiiiiiidd

Lemme check something else right quick. I found some jewelry taking a break doing homework but didn't post it.

playahaitian likes this.
  17. melonpecan

18. melonpecan

One more for the men... and YMMV = your milage may vary; different prices for different sizes. Eh, same concept.

[​IMG]
    Carhartt Men's Insulated Leather Gunn Cut (Knit Cuff), Brown, X-Large
    All of the sized for this one were different but came out to be less than $6. Retail I think was $30.

[​IMG]
    Carhartt Men's Tri Grip, Black/Barley, X-Large
    $6.29 for this color, this size. Solid Black also available, YMMV. I believe retail was the same as the one above.

[​IMG]
    Nautica Men's Deco Stitch Scarf, Sandy Heather, One Size
    $12.15. Currently on eBay for $30

[​IMG]
    Perry Ellis Men's Multi Pattern Knit Scarf, Charcoal, One Size
    $8.68, going for $48 on some site called the Biggie Store? Never heard of it.

[​IMG]
    Columbia Men's Trinity 1 3/8 in. Feather Edge Belt, Tan, 40
    YMMV on all three colors and all sizes. Thought I'd just throw this in cause it looks like a nice belt and comes in Big and Tall sizes. Can't beat that (this one is $14.99, there were some sizes cheaper).

[​IMG]
    True Religion Men's Slub Knit Scarf, Factory Grey, One Size
    Grey is $14.06, black is $15.00, and it looks like it retails for about $80. Someone is going to eat this up.

Mrfreddygoodbud and playahaitian like this.
  19. melonpecan

Man...semester is almost over. Had a migraine for going on four days now, (I don't know if your ear is suppose to sound stuffed), but before I get started on this work, thought I'd take a look at some old stuff. Amazon prices are here today, gone tomorrow so...

These gloves right now are still $35. And this is the ONLY color popping up. The hat is $24.82 in the blue, even $30 in the gray right now.

Deals do not last long folks.

BTW if anyone shops at Target, you better DL the app which now has the Cartwheel on it. Some items have been buy three/four get a $5 GC for the past week, and they seem to be doing different discounts every weekend in different areas. This weekend was 15% off of household items I think.

playahaitian and Camille like this.
  20. melonpecan

Black/silver still $32. The brown combo is now $20.29. Both size large only.

21. melonpecan

For my men...

On the first one, three colors going for $9.99; the Wheat/Goldenrod color going for $5.99. The second one in Charcoal for the sizes they have is running no lower than $24.00.

Oh yeah, if anyone is looking for bookbags, check WallyWorld...stuff is on unmarked clearance ranging between $1 to $3.

Mrfreddygoodbud likes this.
  22. playahaitian

thank you!

23. melonpecan

:D

I got some extra free time. If there are any requests that need to be a searchin' let me know.

Hopefully I'll be able to do some more research and post something worthwhile before the holiday.

playahaitian likes this.
  24. playahaitian

looking for a nice book bag / backpack for woman for work butt highly functional

25. melonpecan

It's hard to find a good bookbag on Amazon at a decent price. Then I worry about function because the nice looking ones, (I mean that look big enough for laptops and what not), are either too expensive or seem like cheap Korean knockoffs.

I've tried my best to find some deals but its either expensive and well-known, or cheap and unknown. Last I was in Wallyworld they had some sport bookbags on sale like I mentioned earlier. Might be worth it for 2 bucks...check my IG for pictures.

playahaitian likes this.