Actor Gene Wilder dead at age 83

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

Now if there is one white guy that was funny it's him,he knew how to just act what to say when and how.

RIP to him.

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_ocournfbo21qgv23mo1_1280.jpg

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:crying::crymeariver:

I'm fucking devastated.... Over this.

Man I've watched every single movie that gene wilder has stared in and I love them all. Ughhhhh

mannnnnn this hits home. my family used to watch Blazing Saddles EVERY YEAR for 10 years. that ish is hilarious now as it was then. I always felt bad for dude after his wife, Gilda Radner, died. He just seemed lost after that. Good movies and great memories though.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
mannnnnn this hits home. my family used to watch Blazing Saddles EVERY YEAR for 10 years. that ish is hilarious now as it was then. I always felt bad for dude after his wife, Gilda Radner, died. He just seemed lost after that. Good movies and great memories though.

Yeah I was just talking to my boy about that.. At least now he can finally be together with her again. He was never right after her passing.

Side note... Man I'm trying to brace myself for inevitable day for Mel Brooks. It's sucks to think of this shit, but Mel Brooks is 90 years old.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Rest In Peace Gene "We Bad" Wilder

that was one funny ass white man.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Gene Wilder was funny 30 years ago.

Gene Wilder doesn't deserve a sticky of BGOL.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn... I'm going to take cats back on this one.

I used to love the Little Prince (1974)...

Before people start tripping... He was playing a Fox.

But this was my favorite part....

Yo kid, you did take it back with that one. On a different note, is it me or did it appear that Gene was busting some Michael Jackson type moves in that Snake in the grass clip.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yo kid, you did take it back with that one. On a different note, is it me or did it appear that Gene was busting some Michael Jackson type moves in that Snake in the grass clip.

That wasn't Gene. That was actually Bob Fosse.

And as for Michael Jackson connection.

There are are some people that believe that Michael stole alot of his choreography from Bob Fosse's dance moves in this movie.

Personally I think fosse was just a strong influence on Michael and alot of his moves were just hommages to Bob.

But you can't deny the fact that the moves are similar.