A devout Christian dominatrix is putting the fear of God in her clients — and making them worship he

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
A devout Christian dominatrix is putting the fear of God in her clients — and making them worship her.
http://nyp.st/2uiSyHm

Christian dominatrix will have you praying for more
By Heather Hauswirth and Alexandra Klausner

July 13, 2017 | 9:00am | Updated

A devout Christian dominatrix is putting the fear of God in her clients – and making them worship her.

Submissives pay $80 per hour to grovel at the feet of the curvaceous New York City domme, who stands at just 4-foot-10.

But the leather-clad mistress — who wishes to remain anonymous — doesn’t let her profession get in the way of her committed relationship with God.

“I’m a Christian first and foremost, that is what I am,” she tells The Post, adding that she was a youth minister when she was 17.

She recognizes a clear conflict between her ultra-conservative religious roots and her BDSM profession, but is able to merge her dual identities — and even considers herself submissive to her faith.

“I would describe my relationship with Jesus as one would describe a relationship with a bratty sub with a dominant,” she says.

One of her loyal slaves, whom she met at a fetish party two years ago, allowed one of his sessions to be filmed at a secret dungeon in Brooklyn. He did not want to use his name.

“She played with the crop and flogger and other things,” the submissive says from the red-hued play space.

“It’s not really that painful. It’s more, like I said, on the edge of a little pain,” he adds.

The dungeon, owned by a woman named Venus Cuffs, is equipped with punishment tools as well as an X-shaped St. Andrew’s cross.

Dommes securely strap their submissive to the device by their wrists and ankles, before whipping and flogging them.

The devout dommme says she derives just as much pleasure from the act as her submissive.

“I get a high that’s almost like a drug high,” she says.

“Domming is like a power trip. It makes you feel like you’re climbing a mountain and conquering it or something. It’s like…colonialism,” she adds.

The rush of dominating someone doesn’t make her feel any less judged by God, however.

“I think there is a light and darkness that characterizes all of this. I don’t really think of the world in term of black and white,” she explains, adding “there’s always a shade.”