49ers

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor

You keep tryina sell us on Kaep like we don't know he's good, You think you the only one who watches these games?? You think you the only one who watches rewind?? Or coaches tape... You need to decide whether you a Niner or a Kaep supporter, cuz being both gonna get leave you heart broken... Kyle Shanahan is a Trump supporter, he's not gonna keep Colin.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You keep tryina sell us on Kaep like we don't know he's good, You think you the only one who watches these games?? You think you the only one who watches rewind?? Or coaches tape... You need to decide whether you a Niner or a Kaep supporter, cuz being both gonna get leave you heart broken... Kyle Shanahan is a Trump supporter, he's not gonna keep Colin.

I'm not trying to sell you guys on Kap. I'm just putting it out there in this thread because it's the 49er thread. If he is no longer a 49er I'm not going to post about him like i don't post about any other former 49ers but until then I think it's important we actually take note of what he is. That's all.

The stats for other qb's are out there and trumpeted not so much for the black ones and not at all for our black one.

No more no less.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
wow..

did you here HOW they hired him?

That Rooney rule don;t mean much when you got friends.
They interviewed several people and even a black GM that was serious for the job. I'm not upset with how because it just means this time around they value the coach more than the GM
the last time with harbaugh they valued the gm more than the coach and we see how that played out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They interviewed several people and even a black GM that was serious for the job. I'm not upset with how because it just means this time around they value the coach more than the GM
the last time with harbaugh they valued the gm more than the coach and we see how that played out

I'm just saying I realize they interviewed Lewis Riddick and actually cast a wide net...

but for him to essentially just make a PHONE CALL and get the job?

That doesn't at LEAST raise an eyebrow with you?

How you feel about them BOTH getting 6 year contracts?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm just saying I realize they interviewed Lewis Riddick and actually cast a wide net...

but for him to essentially just make a PHONE CALL and get the job?

That doesn't at LEAST raise an eyebrow with you?

How you feel about them BOTH getting 6 year contracts?

He called the person we wanted to be the coach
Like I said, valued the coach more than the GM and it means that the people we tried to pair him with he wasn't feeling it.

You have to give them both the same years otherwise what's the point of hiring them together?

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
If you're gonna pattern it after what the Broncos have done with Elway, that's cool, but I mean if we're gonna have a former player with NO experience in the job, why not Steve Young? I'm guessing the dynamic of this is as follows; Lynch (even tho he has no experience doing so) will evaluate and bring in talent, albeit with Shanahans blessing and Maraathe the numbers guy will fill in the decimals. That's the only way this works. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're gonna pattern it after what the Broncos have done with Elway, that's cool, but I mean if we're gonna have a former player with NO experience in the job, why not Steve Young? I'm guessing the dynamic of this is as follows; Lynch (even tho he has no experience doing so) will evaluate and bring in talent, albeit with Shanahans blessing and Maraathe the numbers guy will fill in the decimals. That's the only way this works. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Jed Young would be way too intimidated by Steve Young. He's a little boy trying to do a man's job.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Lynch will be getting advised from several people Gamble, landed peters from the broncos, and we'll hire a few more people to help with it.
Young would be ideal however Lynch isn't too far off, he actually went to Stanford and played for Bill Walsh so he's connected to the 49ers as well.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Cautiously optimistic.
All we can do.
They are certainly "excited " and hyping Lynch up.
Like Bills said, he just brought in the Denver scout and has Gamble.
To be continued. .

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
It's starting to shape up Boys... I'm excited to see what we do with this draft and how we spend this 80 million... I really think we should keep Kaepernick around especially if he and his politics and Shanahan can coexist... I don't see any quarterbacks, free agent or in the draft that leap out at Me as day 1 replacements for Kaep, but honestly I kinda trust Shanahan so whatever he wants to do as long as we're moving forward and spending money and making moves I'm happy... Just thinking back to all those off seasons where you don't here a peeps outta Santa Clara makes me sick.... Hopefully now we the talk of the streets...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's starting to shape up Boys... I'm excited to see what we do with this draft and how we spend this 80 million... I really think we should keep Kaepernick around especially if he and his politics and Shanahan can coexist... I don't see any quarterbacks, free agent or in the draft that leap out at Me as day 1 replacements for Kaep, but honestly I kinda trust Shanahan so whatever he wants to do as long as we're moving forward and spending money and making moves I'm happy... Just thinking back to all those off seasons where you don't here a peeps outta Santa Clara makes me sick.... Hopefully now we the talk of the streets...

If Kap is gone it's political
After what he did with nothing to work with and his proven pedigree in the playoffs there's no argument against Kap being the starter for the 49ers that isn't political or racial period
The writers have wanted him out since before Harbaugh left, even when we were winning it was always yea Kap did this BUT..
So they're all saying he's gone and our pick needs to be a qb because then we can have a franchise guy
its sickening.
I'm wait and see. we don't know until we know.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
And hearing more and more rumblings of him bringing in Matt Shaub :hmm:

Cacs on radio are foaming at the mouth over his washed up ass for some reason
:confused:

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
Schaub is beyond trash, him and Fitzpatrick should both be deported from the country... If Shanahan brings in Schaub I'm officially over him already.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Schaub is beyond trash, him and Fitzpatrick should both be deported from the country... If Shanahan brings in Schaub I'm officially over him already.

But no! lmao
Idk
I'm just wait and see
This dude brings in Cousins, Cutler Schaub and them
I'm just going to fall all the way back
cannot go from fucking Kap to that shit. I'll watch on sundays if I'm not busy

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
But no! lmao
Idk
I'm just wait and see
This dude brings in Cousins, Cutler Schaub and them
I'm just going to fall all the way back
cannot go from fucking Kap to that shit. I'll watch on sundays if I'm not busy
It won't be all three, Son you wayyy too loyal to Kaep... let it go man... We all love him, but if it's time for him to go then that's that... let's just hope these mf's get us in the wining track that leads to Minnesota....

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It won't be all three, Son you wayyy too loyal to Kaep... let it go man... We all love him, but if it's time for him to go then that's that... let's just hope these mf's get us in the wining track that leads to Minnesota....

1 of the 3 is a problem any 1 of them. they all straight trash
and it's not being loyal to kap it's recognizing that the dude we have is better than all 3 of those clowns. it's not something to just let go.
if you have a franchise qb already and they bring in trash how is that going to change our outlook for the future?
and im fine with drafting a qb too as long as it isn't tribisky or some other dude who shouldn't be drafted.
but you can't sit here and be like im ok with cousins or cutler if we could have kap thats all im saying
that means these dudes are the same as the last ones who didn't actually care about the tape and winning and they just want to do things "the right way"
at the qb position.

im wait and see forever but cousins garropolo or cutler would be a massive fail

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. Kaepernick
2. Gabbert
3. Ponder

All of them were pretty much in the last year of their contract
Fam, we will probably need THREE Quarterbacks

1. Bring in Kirk Cousins as the starter, WHEN Kap leaves
2. Bring in Matt Schaub as a backup
3. Draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round

:cool::cool::cool:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
1. Kaepernick
2. Gabbert
3. Ponder

I was lurking in one of the 49ers forum,yesterday and it seems like alot of 49ers are happy about the hire..

What is your thoughts about the hire?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was lurking in one of the 49ers forum,yesterday and it seems like alot of 49ers are happy about the hire..

What is your thoughts about the hire?

Welp, I was happy about the Chip Kelly hire last year
Sooooo I'll take a wait and see approach for right now
Even Bill Belichick would need years to fix this mess in San Francisco

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
1. Kaepernick
2. Gabbert
3. Ponder

That would be absolutely horrible.
Absolutely
Paying Cousins $20m a year when he's proven with a team around him he can't do shit? With all those weapons he had in Washington?
Nah.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That would be absolutely horrible.
Absolutely
Paying Cousins $20m a year when he's proven with a team around him he can't do shit? With all those weapons he had in Washington?
Nah.

Our starting QB options:
1. Colin Kaepernick
2. Tony Romo
3. Kirk Cousins
4. Jimmy Garoppolo
5. Mike Glennon

Our backup QB options:
1. Matt Schaub
2. Bryan Hoyer
3. Blaine Gabbert
4. Christian Ponder

Our rookie QB options:
1. Draft a QB in round #2 ?
2. Draft a QB somewhere in rounds #3-6 ?

** Kyle Shannahan's offense is very complicated, so a rookie can NOT come in & run it year #1. You have to have an experienced player. Preferably one who already is somewhat familiar with his offense. Schaub, Hoyer, Cousins are all already somewhat familiar with Shanny. Sooooo pick which combination of that list you want? **

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Our starting QB options:
1. Colin Kaepernick
2. Tony Romo
3. Kirk Cousins
4. Jimmy Garoppolo
5. Mike Glennon

Our backup QB options:
1. Matt Schaub
2. Bryan Hoyer
3. Blaine Gabbert
4. Christian Ponder

Our rookie QB options:
1. Draft a QB in round #2 ?
2. Draft a QB somewhere in rounds #3-6 ?

** Kyle Shannahan's offense is very complicated, so a rookie can NOT come in & run it year #1. You have to have an experienced player. Preferably one who already is somewhat familiar with his offense. Schaub, Hoyer, Cousins are all already somewhat familiar with Shanny. Sooooo pick which combination of that list you want? **

No Cousins No Schaub
No fucking Garoppolo- the patritots wouldn't part with him if he was valuable.
glennon isn't a starter.
there's better backups than that elsewhere
and i def want us to draft a rookie in the later rounds
it's the price tag for some trash that's the problem. paying cousins 25m to not make a difference after he couldn't get it done with a ready made team in washington
hell no.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niners to name Robert Saleh as defensive coordinator
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...to-name-robert-saleh-as-defensive-coordinator

Saleh was the Jaguars Linebackers coach last year
And was on the Seahawks coaching staff a few years back
But he's experienced in the 4-3 defense, not the 3-4 that we've been running the past few years
We have a lot of inexperienced coaches on both sides of the ball guys
I'm really not sure how all this is going to work out

If we stay with the 3-4 defense, we NEED to draft Myles Garrett
Plus draft a nose tackle to replace Dorsey in a couple years
If we switch to the 4-3 defense, we probably need to draft Jonathan Allen
But I'm not sure how well Armstead & Buckner will fit in that scheme

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Niners to name Robert Saleh as defensive coordinator
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...to-name-robert-saleh-as-defensive-coordinator

Saleh was the Jaguars Linebackers coach last year
And was on the Seahawks coaching staff a few years back
But he's experienced in the 4-3 defense, not the 3-4 that we've been running the past few years
We have a lot of inexperienced coaches on both sides of the ball guys
I'm really not sure how all this is going to work out

If we stay with the 3-4 defense, we NEED to draft Myles Garrett
Plus draft a nose tackle to replace Dorsey in a couple years
If we switch to the 4-3 defense, we probably need to draft Jonathan Allen
But I'm not sure how well Armstead & Buckner will fit in that scheme

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

I think the Browns are going to draft Myles Garrett.

From what I've been hearing on the radio here in Cleveland the Browns got him high on the board,but you never know :dunno:

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
I think the Browns are going to draft Myles Garrett.

From what I've been hearing on the radio here in Cleveland the Browns got him high on the board,but you never know :dunno:
They'll pick someone Foolish, It's Cleveland, Them niggas gon take Fournette lol.... I wouldn't mind if we took Lattimore honestly, but yea Garrett is besst