49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo fam, I just saw a report on my NFL mobile app, saying Chip Kelly wanted Dak, but Trent Baalke said no!

Here we go, the shit about to hit the fan
All these leaks are coming out now
Mofos are scattering like roaches when the lights turn on
Trying to do damage control, and throwing others under the bus
This is going to be a long offseason

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Watching the press conference now. Jed York is a smug little fucker.
disgusting

listening to the replay right now.

He said he and Paarag (thought he was demoted) are spearheading the searches :smh:
this is a bad start already. He should do like the raiders did. They brought in old great Raiders like Madden etc and locked themselves in a room and came out on the same page for the sake of the franchise.

Hiring a coach before a GM isn't a good Idea.

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
If they don't Land McDaniels/Caserio or Fitterer/Shaw... This whole thing is a failure... I really don't see how Mcdaniels/Caserio wouldn't be delighted to come to our party tho... we'll have like 55 Million in cap space..: New digs, number 2 pick, compensatory picks... Damn near everyone is expendable... we the definition of a clean slate. all of this underneath a championship roof, who doesn't wanna be known as the one who brought back the Niners...Harbaugh will be another bug under the rug if someone can come in and win #6... But I truly believe if we don't secure minds front New England and Seattle... we have failed... This ideology is not up for debate.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If they don't Land McDaniels/Caserio or Fitterer/Shaw... This whole thing is a failure... I really don't see how Mcdaniels/Caserio wouldn't be delighted to come to our party tho... we'll have like 55 Million in cap space..: New digs, number 2 pick, compensatory picks... Damn near everyone is expendable... we the definition of a clean slate. all of this underneath a championship roof, who doesn't wanna be known as the one who brought back the Niners...Harbaugh will be another bug under the rug if someone can come in and win #6... But I truly believe if we don't secure minds front New England and Seattle... we have failed... This ideology is not up for debate.

Disagree somewhat.
Seattle isn't hitting on draft picks the core of that 1 draft is still in its prime. This is why they have dudes who have never played football before starting at left tackle right now and are running through multiple backs since lynch was gone etc etc etc
Patriots I would be ok with a GM from the Patriots but not a coach. No coach that has left Bellichek has been good period. They're always good coordinators and never good head coaches.

I think Getting the right GM is paramount 1st. Then I think he needs to look at the roster decide who's in and who's out who to target and then which coach would be best to turn the team completely around.

You cannot replicate teams. It doesn't work. Kansas City tried that bullshit by hiring an assistant from the patriots and a coach and took on Matt Cassell and all it did was set them back years until Andy Reid could come and do something with the team.

So Patriot Gm guy POSSIBLY.
I'm like Elliot Wolf from the packers.
I'm like Louis Riddick
I also think we need to think about Steve Young.

After that Get a coach.

I like Vance Joseph and I like Anthony Lynn look what he did with Buffalo he could easily do that here with Kap and Hyde.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
On this roster we should keep about
Tiller/Brown/Staley/Beadles/Garnett - we need a new center. Kilgore is serviceable when healthy BUT he can't stay healthy and honestly Beadles could just be our center now.
Hyde/Draughn/NEW BACK
Kap/2 new qb's cut gabbert and ponder. 1 vet and 1 draft pick in the 4th or 5th round.
Torrey/Smelter- That's it really. Everybody else can go to make room for a REAL NUMBER 1 and honestly a nice ass #2 too. No more time wasted on injured guys, just wish you the best- yes you bruce ellington. we need to make a wr our 2nd pick in the draft. That's how important it is.
We're stuck with Vance but he ain't that bad he ain't great but he ain't bad just need more reps.
Defense
Reid/Tartt
Ward/Johnson/Robinson/Reaser- Peace Brock/Bathea
Lynch/Armstrong/Hodges/Bowman- This is where we draft our pass rusher with the #2 pick and we address it with targeting people I'll address our main targets in the next post. Bye Wilhoite...forever...
Armstead/Buckner/Dorsey?/- that's about it really. On the defensive line that's it.

Agree or disagree?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Free agent targets by position

Wr- Alshon Jeffrey
Te- Martellus Bennett
Dt- Dontari Poe
Ilb- Zach Brown
Ilb Jamie Collins
DB- Stephen Gilmore
S- Tony Jefferson

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Nah
He should just go to the Broncos

If Kyle Shanahan doesn't becomes the Broncos head coach it's because he doesn't want to be in his dad's shadow,but other than that it makes too much sense to be the Broncos head coach.

But,from what I've been reading Elway absolutely love Vance Joseph...Ill be shocked,if one of them doesn't become the Broncos head coach.

Also,you can't forget that the 49ers has ties to Mike Shanahan,so maybe Kyle want to be the coach there it makes sense also.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If Kyle Shanahan doesn't becomes the Broncos head coach it's because he doesn't want to be in his dad's shadow,but other than that it makes too much sense to be the Broncos head coach.

But,from what I've been reading Elway absolutely love Vance Joseph...Ill be shocked,if one of them doesn't become the Broncos head coach.

Also,you can't forget that the 49ers has ties to Mike Shanahan,so maybe Kyle want to be the coach there it makes sense also.

I don't want Kyle though. Cause he shares the same ideologies on black qb's as his father who is a Trump Supporter.

Go be a bronco. Don't want Kyle or Josh.
Literally anybody but those two

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disagree somewhat.
Seattle isn't hitting on draft picks the core of that 1 draft is still in its prime. This is why they have dudes who have never played football before starting at left tackle right now and are running through multiple backs since lynch was gone etc etc etc
Patriots I would be ok with a GM from the Patriots but not a coach. No coach that has left Bellichek has been good period. They're always good coordinators and never good head coaches.

I think Getting the right GM is paramount 1st. Then I think he needs to look at the roster decide who's in and who's out who to target and then which coach would be best to turn the team completely around.

You cannot replicate teams. It doesn't work. Kansas City tried that bullshit by hiring an assistant from the patriots and a coach and took on Matt Cassell and all it did was set them back years until Andy Reid could come and do something with the team.

So Patriot Gm guy POSSIBLY.
I'm like Elliot Wolf from the packers.
I'm like Louis Riddick
I also think we need to think about Steve Young.

After that Get a coach.

I like Vance Joseph and I like Anthony Lynn look what he did with Buffalo he could easily do that here with Kap and Hyde.

Im with you on this!!..We should first get a good GM to go and get things back in order cause we need alot of work to be done!!.Also, the GM have to pick a good HC( no college coach.:smh::smh:)..It would be good if we get a Defensive minded HC and bring in a good OC ..

Time to Rebuild!!

Let's go 49ers!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oh ok......

What coach you coaching the 49ers?

I want Lynn or Joseph.
I'm unbiased though
every white fan on every forum wants both shanahans so we can be like we were
basically on some "make america great again" bigoted shit
1st thing they say is "get rid of kap and get a real qb and then.."

that's why i don't go on forums.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I want Lynn or Joseph.
I'm unbiased though
every white fan on every forum wants both shanahans so we can be like we were
basically on some "make america great again" bigoted shit
1st thing they say is "get rid of kap and get a real qb and then.."

that's why i don't go on forums.

Anthony Lynn needs to leave Buffalo,because that organization a hot mess...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Anthony Lynn needs to leave Buffalo,because that organization a hot mess...

Lynn can work with Kap which is all that counts. None of these qb's are ready for anything. Kap is still Kap and with talent can be fucking incredible as he proved working with the trash he had this year.
Defense has more problems than the offense. The line is set and the qb is set you just need to go get wr playmakers and it's done for.
If you look at the list I made above we get that we can contend next year

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Lynn can work with Kap which is all that counts. None of these qb's are ready for anything. Kap is still Kap and with talent can be fucking incredible as he proved working with the trash he had this year.
Defense has more problems than the offense. The line is set and the qb is set you just need to go get wr playmakers and it's done for.
If you look at the list I made above we get that we can contend next year

I'm going to vomit,if Baalke comes to the Broncos..I don't understand this at all.

I've been reading that he's getting hired just to scout for offensive line help....

I don't want to go back to winning 3 or 4 games a year...:crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He's a proven snake in the grass so get ready for turmoil on your team.
It was fun while it lasted,I'm not going to be like Dr Jinx,who jump ship,but still I'm not liking this at all

I don't get,how Elway can bring in someone,who isn't respected in the league

This organization finally turn the corner,after that debacle with Josh McDaniels. I guess,Ill enjoy the last 5 years..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It was fun while it lasted,I'm not going to be like Dr Jinx,who jump ship,but still I'm not liking this at all

I don't get,how Elway can bring in someone,who isn't respected in the league

This organization finally turn the corner,after that debacle with Josh McDaniels. I guess,Ill enjoy the last 5 years..

Because Elway brings in his friends. Elways has cache you guys just won a ring so he can do what he wants for life there.
If all he can do is draft offensive linemen you should be OK with it
It's every other position he's barely good at evaluating

He didn't want Kap like he didn't want Dak

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to vomit,if Baalke comes to the Broncos..I don't understand this at all.

I've been reading that he's getting hired just to scout for offensive line help....

I don't want to go back to winning 3 or 4 games a year...:crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver:

Only thing he's halfway decent at is DB scouting :smh:

keep dude far away from offense bro

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Only thing he's halfway decent at is DB scouting :smh:

keep dude far away from offense bro

he's good at offensive line too. he finds value in the draft he left us in good shape for the future there
everything else on offense no
remember kap was jim's pick
that's why he kept trying to get rid of kap

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
RESERVE/INJURED
(20 players, 12 starters)

# NAME POS. HT. WT. AGE EXP. COLLEGE
91 Armstead, Arik DL 6-7 292 23 2 Oregon
  • starter
  • had a great preseason
54 Armstrong, Ray-Ray LB 6-3 220 25 4 Miami (FL)
  • starter
  • really shined in the 2 games he played in
84 Bell, Blake TE 6-6 252 25 2 Oklahoma
  • rotation at best
  • still young
  • needed size after switch from QB
50 Bellore, Nick LB 6-1 250 27 6 Central Michigan
  • at best special teams player
  • garbage
53 Bowman, NaVorro LB 6-0 242 28 7 Penn State
  • face of franchise
  • pros pro
  • still young at 28
  • injuries stating to mount up?
43 Davis, Chris CB 5-10 201 26 3 Auburn
  • began as our starting slot CB
  • return man
10 Ellington, Bruce WR 5-9 197 25 3 South Carolina
  • injury prone
  • pegged as our main receiver in Kellys system
  • possibly made of glass
28 Hyde, Carlos RB 6-0 235 25 3 Ohio State
  • Rock on Offense
  • young budding star
  • victim of knee targeting
  • star in the making
67 Kilgore, Daniel C 6-3 308 29 6 Appalachian State
  • starting Center
  • average at best
9 Lewis, Thad QB 6-2 219 29 4 Duke
  • backup QB
  • injured in preseason
  • he'll be Cut
66 Martin, Marcus C 321 23 3 Southern California
  • Hot garbage
  • soft
  • only saving grace is his young age
89 McDonald, Vance TE 6-4 267 26 4 Rice
  • TE of the future
  • flashed some great potential
  • speed and blocking
11 Patton, Quinton WR 6-0 204 26 4 Louisiana Tech
  • WR 3 at best
23 Redmond, Will CB 6-0 186 23 R Mississippi State
  • Baalke knee special
  • never played once
  • 3rd round pick graded as a late 1st or 2nd
  • jury's still out
35 Reid, Eric S 6-1 213 25 4 Louisiana State
  • Defensive leader
  • 2 time probowler
3 Rogers, Eric WR 6-3 210 25 1 California Lutheran
  • CFL star wr
  • never played a snap
56 Skov, Shayne LB 6-3 247 26 2 Stanford
  • special teams player at best
  • will be cut
82 Smith, Torrey WR 6-0 205 27 6 Maryland
  • starter
  • #2 WR playing #1
25 Ward, Jimmie DB 5-11 193 25 3 Northern Illinois
  • budding star
  • our best CB right now

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
he's good at offensive line too. he finds value in the draft he left us in good shape for the future there
everything else on offense no
remember kap was jim's pick
that's why he kept trying to get rid of kap

stop it
Erick Pears (FA)
Davey (FA)
Brandon Thomas (3rd rnd)
Marcus Martin (3rd rnd)
  • Jason Slowey – Western Oregon – 199th overall (2012)
  • Joe Looney – Wake Forest – 117th overall (2012)
  • Mike Person – Montana State – 239th overall (2011)
  • Carter Bykowski – Iowa State – 246th overall (2013)
the good
Trent Brown (7th rnd)
Daniel Kilgore (whom you hate lol)
Zane Beadles (FA)

TBD
Josh Garnett (1st)
OL Fahn Cooper (5th)
John Theus (5th)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
stop it
Erick Pears (FA)
Davey (FA)
Brandon Thomas (3rd rnd)
Marcus Martin (3rd rnd)
the good
Trent Brown (7th rnd)
Zane Beadles (FA)

TBD
Josh Garnett (1st)
OL Fahn Cooper (5th)
John Theus (5th)

and at the end of all that we've got a nice line we can build the future on right?
nobody is batting 100% as a gm. but he drafted the pieces to give us as good a line as anybody in the nfl
every other position he has at 0%

and i don't hate kilgore. it's quite the opposite. i think he's a good center i think he and kap work really good together
and at the same time your center can't be injured all the time just like your qb can't be injured all the time.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
and at the end of all that we've got a nice line we can build the future on right?
nobody is batting 100% as a gm. but he drafted the pieces to give us as good a line as anybody in the nfl
every other position he has at 0%

and i don't hate kilgore. it's quite the opposite. i think he's a good center i think he and kap work really good together
and at the same time your center can't be injured all the time just like your qb can't be injured all the time.

we got some pieces true.
but I'm saying he failed way more than he landed.
I literally just listed 8 misses (6 which we're draft picks).

No one's gonna mistake Baalke for any sort of OL expert lol

also he mainly drafts run dominate lines. the pass pro has been lacking for ever

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
we got some pieces true.
but I'm saying he failed way more than he landed.
I literally just listed 8 misses (6 which we're draft picks).

No one's gonna mistake Baalke for any sort of OL expert lol

also he mainly drafts run dominate lines. the pass pro has been lacking for ever

this time i think he got it right. it's been the other way. our pass protection when they were healthy were actually damn good. staley and tiller are pillars beadles is dope af garnett needs to come around and kilgore is ok.
i think the line is one you can build on for years to come we'll just need a rt after staley retires and move tiller to lt.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stop it
Erick Pears (FA)
Davey (FA)
Brandon Thomas (3rd rnd)
Marcus Martin (3rd rnd)
the good
Trent Brown (7th rnd)
Zane Beadles (FA)

TBD
Josh Garnett (1st)
OL Fahn Cooper (5th)
John Theus (5th)

Hell i would put Beadles and Brown on the TBD list. Beadles leans closer to bad for me. He's better as a backup utility lineman, kinda how Adam Snyder used to be. And i dont think Cooper is on the team anymore, which was another baalke fuck up this past draft, him wanting to double dip on positions when pretty much the whole roster needs help.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hell i would put Beadles and Brown on the TBD list. Beadles leans closer to bad for me. He's better as a backup utility lineman, kinda how Adam Snyder used to be. And i dont think Cooper is on the team anymore, which was another baalke fuck up this past draft, him wanting to double dip on positions when pretty much the whole roster needs help.

I think Beadles is better at center than guard.

I also want Riddick or Wolf or Caserio as GM

I want whoever is going to keep kap
I'm going to be upset if we get McDaniels who in turn will bring Garapolo who we don't know SHIT ABOUT and we know the patriots don't believe in him at all if they are willing to trade him.
How many teams gotta get fleeced by a patriots backup before they learn their lesson
and there is no evidence he is even in the same ball park as kap.
none.