im sick of this shit.
like really sick of this shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
in order of blame
Chip Kelly
and then everything else.
defense did good. defense did what they could. can't expect to not give up anything for 4 quarters
then they just gave up like they're prone to do. can we cut brock and bathea now?
offense was fine when chip actually tried to call plays. he mailed it in the entire 2nd half on purpose. i knew what we were running before we even ran it.
cannot win with a coach who plans something like this and i bet you he'll get up there and blame kap for the predictable fucking plays.
top 2 weapons are down macdonald and torrey nobody outside of a 49er even knows who's out there.
this game was ripe for the taking if he opened the playbook. as many times as they blitzed he ran 1 screen that's it just 1
next up is dawson.
you missed 2 field goals. 2 of them and game is over in regulation
but 99% of this game falls on chip kelly.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup they must be tanking on purpose
I refuse to believe an NFL coaching staff is this incompetent

Sad thing is, we only have 1 win, but still can't get the 1st pick of the draft
The Browns are tanking harder than we are

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
chip wants us to lose period.
you run that play on 4th down from that spot
he wants us to lose.
period.

Bruh, we see it every week, early in games.

How many times have we come aggressive, get a lead, then completely abondon the aggressiveness. Just run dive plays.

I'm praying a new GM comes in and gets rid of his ass.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bruh, we see it every week, early in games.

How many times have we come aggressive, get a lead, then completely abondon the aggressiveness. Just run dive plays.

I'm praying a new GM comes in and gets rid of his ass.

Yup. I couldn't put my finger on it before this game
but after the chicago game where he intentionally only had 14 drop backs and let kap attempt 5 passes
and this week where after our top 2 weapons went out we didn't go to anything of note we didn't run a screen we didn't utilize anything else we just ran the same plays over and over again
and the 4th and 1 in OT
that sealed it
im not wasting my time watching this while the coach is clearly tanking

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sooooo who should we pick with our (almost guaranteed) #2 draft pick ???
I think I heard the Browns want Myles Garrett
But if Kap leaves, I guess we pick QB's Watson or Kizer

:idea::idea::idea:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

If I'm Kap unless Chip has told me his plan to tank I'm leaving.

No Center No LT top 2 weapons are OUT and he doesn't look to try and help him at all in the 2nd half.
shameful
The story won't be Chip it'll be Kap
I already see it on the forums I'm going to stay away from them so I don't cuss someone out.
The fuck is he supposed to do with that out there on the field he and hyde deserves better.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FUCK FUCK!!!..:angry::angry:...This is some bullshit!!..Im done with this team this season!!..FUCK!!!

Time to look to the draft next year
That's the only shining light at the end of the tunnel

Welp at least the Rams & Seahawks looked like shit also
And looks like the Rams mortgaged their future for an average QB in Jared Goff

:cool::cool::cool:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We need to grab the best offensive player available

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We need to grab the best offensive player available

nah with the 2nd pick we need to get a dominant pass rusher.
that'll fix a lot of problems on defense. a whole lot.
then we need to draft an inside linebacker
then go wr's or get on in free agency get desean jackson and michael floyd to go with torrey for kap

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah with the 2nd pick we need to get a dominant pass rusher.
that'll fix a lot of problems on defense. a whole lot.
then we need to draft an inside linebacker
then go wr's or get on in free agency get desean jackson and michael floyd to go with torrey for kap

We just drafted two lineman in the last two seasons. Gotta let them develop. Assuming Kap leaves, do you wanna really go another possible season with Gabbert at the helm. If Watson's there, you gotta draft him.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We just drafted two lineman in the last two seasons. Gotta let them develop. Assuming Kap leaves, do you wanna really go another possible season with Gabbert at the helm. If Watson's there, you gotta draft him.
nah those are interior linemen not pass rushers. doesn't matter what they develop into they won't be sack machines like an olb will be for us. so we need someone to help lynch. brooks isn't it

then from there go. if kap goes then sure but i hope he stays with the promise of better than what he's getting because this shit he has to work with out there is trash
he's at 13 td's and 2int and people want him benched
fuck each and every one of them

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah those are interior linemen not pass rushers. doesn't matter what they develop into they won't be sack machines like an olb will be for us. so we need someone to help lynch. brooks isn't it

then from there go. if kap goes then sure but i hope he stays with the promise of better than what he's getting because this shit he has to work with out there is trash
he's at 13 td's and 2int and people want him benched
fuck each and every one of them

I think Bruckner can play some dual end/tackle but I digress, we just need some talent on this team. This franchise goes as far as who's on the sidelines, boxes and headquarters. We lack good leadership

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I think Bruckner can play some dual end/tackle but I digress, we just need some talent on this team. This franchise goes as far as who's on the sidelines, boxes and headquarters. We lack good leadership

nah we need a speed pass rusher to match lynch
that'll help out so much
a pass rusher with the promising interior will do the trick then an inside linebacker will help with the coverage you see how much of a difference the defense was today when we got hodges back.. that's all it took and he was flying around playing the defense like it was called
so yea
then go for wr's to help and pray that kap stays.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah we need a speed pass rusher to match lynch
that'll help out so much
a pass rusher with the promising interior will do the trick then an inside linebacker will help with the coverage you see how much of a difference the defense was today when we got hodges back.. that's all it took and he was flying around playing the defense like it was called
so yea
then go for wr's to help and pray that kap stays.

We gotta disagree there brother. I'm taking the best offense player on the board regardless of who stays or goes.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But that one score came on an explosive play by an explosive player. Who's our explosive player on offense?

we can get one in free agent. bring in desean jackson
we need to draft defensive talent and inside linebacker help and then we can go wr crazy. i say the pass rusher 1st
top wr 2nd
ilb 3rd
then best player available

im no trying to draft no more a.j. jenkins

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we can get one in free agent. bring in desean jackson
we need to draft defensive talent and inside linebacker help and then we can go wr crazy. i say the pass rusher 1st
top wr 2nd
ilb 3rd
then best player available

im no trying to draft no more a.j. jenkins

You really think Desean going to come here with who the coach is.. C'mon kid, you already know the history there. I'll trade down our pick for a team who really wants a player.

This kid would be good for us and I think he could be obtained at the 5/6 range so if a team wants to trade up, we could get their pick and probably a second or third rounder

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You really think Desean going to come here with who the coach is.. C'mon kid, you already know the history there. I'll trade down our pick for a team who really wants a player.

This kid would be good for us and I think he could be obtained at the 5/6 range so if a team wants to trade up, we could get their pick and probably a second or third rounder

Nah. I ain't fucking with no little slot guys in the top 5 he might turn out to be a great pro I just don't want to gamble on little receivers that high up in the draft.
Good wr's can be had in the 2nd and 3rd round. You aren't likely going to get a dominant pass rusher in the later rounds.

im all for a wr in the 2nd round there will be plenty good ones there too.