2016 Random whatever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sup

It's been hard in these 2016 days...I just pray that 2017 shows better.

Anyone watch Steven Universe? I'm digging for thoughts...made a thread in the TV forum (diversifying BGOL funds) but I miss this place...

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
People allow themselves to get suckered by the same person over and over again because they're playing on their sympathies, not realizing that once a snake, always a snake. You keep on giving people second chances, I'm perfectly content telling snakes to fuck off and then pretending they don't exist.

In more positive news, weight training is paying off. Starting to like what I see in the mirror again.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like that I see some old faces/SN in here.
HI!!!

This is a difficult time. I don't know how to describe it but all I can do is move forward and pray. I'm going to put it in the universe that my dreams mean something and you told me everything is good. Even though I got freaked out this morning when you left your arm on my back and it regrew...you were better. All I can do is put that out there.

Because of this though...I have to hustle. There are two threads on the main board about Alibaba and Amazon selling. I would put it out there...but...I don't know how dudes feel about shopping purses, (Amazon shopping):

91T6gAAruhL._UX569_.jpg

This color is currently going for $10.63. Google search has different colors going between $28-$40. The ugliest color combo is going for $40 on Amazon. Just throwing this out there.

ITS STILL RANDOM

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like that I see some old faces/SN in here.
HI!!!

This is a difficult time. I don't know how to describe it but all I can do is move forward and pray. I'm going to put it in the universe that my dreams mean something and you told me everything is good. Even though I got freaked out this morning when you left your arm on my back and it regrew...you were better. All I can do is put that out there.

Because of this though...I have to hustle. There are two threads on the main board about Alibaba and Amazon selling. I would put it out there...but...I don't know how dudes feel about shopping purses, (Amazon shopping):

91T6gAAruhL._UX569_.jpg

This color is currently going for $10.63. Google search has different colors going between $28-$40. The ugliest color combo is going for $40 on Amazon. Just throwing this out there.

ITS STILL RANDOM

late Christmas gift

thank you my sister

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amazon has a ton of Nine West jewelry on sale, less than $10 a pop. Score the "Jewel Azure" necklace and bracelet for less than $20 for the set. @playahaitian

Might have to switch comps...sigh...

If I go down this road...how do I make turns? This is fun (I see why some hoarders are advent shoppers) but it's dang time consuming...

Status
Not open for further replies.