2013... Random Thoughts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
These young people have to learn to settle their disagreements in a better way than shooting each other. Took exactly 30 minutes for the first murder of the new year.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These young people have to learn to settle their disagreements in a better way than shooting each other. Took exactly 30 minutes for the first murder of the new year.

Did the the rest of the country ht midnight by the time you posted this? I'm interested in finding out who really had the first murder in the US.

FYI .. I agree with you, our current methods of problem resolution needs to change.

Happy New Year.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since my New Year's resolution of marrying Iz didn't happen I may have to go pay her a visit. This online shit ain't working.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a man come out of an apartment in a security uniform with hangers of clothes in his arms and hanging 'em up in the backseat of his suv...

I instantly thought of Upgrade Dave "gettin put out his house"

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Since my New Year's resolution of marrying Iz didn't happen I may have to go pay her a visit. This online shit ain't working.

:eek::eek:
LMAO uhmm did she know you were going to be marrying her?? Last time her and I chatted well ummm you never came up in convo.:D

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
134-600x536-500x446.jpg

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:( I dont know how to light the fireplace in my bedroom....It is cold as all get out in here dayum it!

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how people gets mad because I don't give a shit about other people's problems. Like I don't have problems on my own.

The problem with this world is that people are so into your business, and how to look down on you. Yet, they forget what they suppose to look up to. They forget what they are trying to accomplish out of this rat maze we call life. /endrant

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
blessings and a prosperous new year to each and everyone.

King D :) how tings....Meant to holla at you regarding Dexter but I haven't had a chance. G.O.T is back in a couple months too :yes: We must link to chat bout that :yes:

fuck would i want to put my shoes in the same microwave i put my food in

m18003b.jpg

:puke: that is somewhat disturbing​

Nothing produced can be allowed to maintain a lifespan longer then what can be endured in order to continue cyclical consumption. We are fucked as brain washed human beings.

:hmm:

zvpyip.gif

((((((hugs)))))) "shorty" :cool:

I love how people gets mad because I don't give a shit about other people's problems. Like I don't have problems on my own.

The problem with this world is that people are so into your business, and how to look down on you. Yet, they forget what they suppose to look up to. They forget what they are trying to accomplish out of this rat maze we call life. /endrant

If there are persons in your life who act like this then perhaps its time to cut the little thread they are hanging on with. Makes ones life a lot easier when you cut out the negatives.​

See LadyScorp, that's the problem!

hmmm seems to be quite the conundrum yes.....I mean without said knowledge of her impending marital bliss it seems that you may be doomed to never fulfill your personal resolve for the past year....:cool:

I wish you luck in your new resolutions however. Whatever they may be. :D

Peace

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
King D :) how tings....Meant to holla at you regarding Dexter but I haven't had a chance. G.O.T is back in a couple months too :yes: We must link to chat bout that :yes:

:puke: that is somewhat disturbing

((((((hugs)))))) "shorty" :cool:

If there are persons in your life who act like this then perhaps its time to cut the little thread they are hanging on with. Makes ones life a lot easier when you cut out the negatives.

hmmm seems to be quite the conundrum yes.....I mean without said knowledge of her impending marital bliss it seems that you may be doomed to never fulfill your personal resolve for the past year....:cool:

I wish you luck in your new resolutions however. Whatever they may be. :D

Peace

New resolution ... Find the lady of the lake and spank her into submission.

Dyasha_Devine

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I can finally say that I'm over my ex-fiance...went and got my belongings and it went smoother than I thought. Couldn't wait to get the hell back to NY!:yes:

I'm not mad...not bitter...just learned a valuable lesson. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

cb71109

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the hell is it cheaper to buy a car than to fix a truck transmission? Just give me the damn tools and I do it myself:angry::angry::angry:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeBNpRK9gqU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeBNpRK9gqU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
It's amazing how Facebook can show you what happened to people you went to grade/middle/high school with and how you should never feel about your life compared to theirs.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass

I have never been nurtured :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Eva Hornae

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It's amazing how Facebook can show you what happened to people you went to grade/middle/high school with and how you should never feel about your life compared to theirs.

You ain't never lie. Some of them even look so much older than their age. :smh:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
My first random thought of 2013. "I'm one if da realest people to grace this planet". I should be a star.

I tell it like it is and my personality is unmatched. Da way I am here...I am in real life. I don't hate, I keep it 100, and I'm a donkey. For somebody to hate me, why? ... To not date me, double why?

You should love me. I'm not like some of these weirdos and fake personalities. Keeping it trill throughout 2013... let's proceed...

:cool:

Sent Collect from the Fulton County Correctional Facilty using pay phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.