‘Get the f— out of my country’

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘Get the f— out of my country’: Racist goes on sick subway rant
By Danielle Furfaro

August 11, 2017 | 2:46pm | Updated

A man on a Q train launched into a racist tirade against a woman on Tuesday, calling her “Chinese eyes” and threatening to murder her “whole f—ing nation” if she doesn’t get out of the country.

The incident happened at about 3 p.m. Tuesday as the Q train was hurtling toward Manhattan, the victim, who took a video of the encounter, told Gothamist.

The man got angry after the woman told him to stop staring at her. He then asked other people if it was okay for an Asian person to tell him to stop staring.

“I asked him politely, ‘Can you please stop staring at me, you are making me uncomfortable,'” she told Gothamist. “He didn’t immediately start screaming but his look turned sour. Then he got off the train and started asking the surrounding people if I had a right to tell him to stop staring, and said I had less of a right because I was Asian.”

The man then got back on the train and the woman started videoing him as he went off on her.

“Look at your Chinese eyes,” he says. “Get the f— out of my country before I murder your whole f—ing nation.”

The woman protested that she was white and an American, but the man said he didn’t believe her.

“You’re Chinese, look at your f—ing eyes, get the f— out of my country.”

He then told her that he owned her.

“Record this motherf—er, you know this is my country,” he sneered. “You are my property. I have the right to murder your whole f—ing nation.”

The woman told Gothamist that she didn’t call the cops even though she threatens to in the video.

“I’ve heard of the police not taking cases seriously,” she said.

PAYNE

Potential Star
Registered
Yeah, I'd sat his bitch ass down like a little kid getting scolded by his parents and if he moved, removed my belt and spanked the shit out him. All I can think of is this could be my daughter or one of my nieces (one of which is half black, half Japanese) confronted by this piece of shit.