49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
its a run down. you know they're running. they know you know they're running. they run it up the middle. you can't stop them from running it right up the middle

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
we simply don't have the talent at the skill positions
before the qb couldn't hit wr when they were wide open. now the wr's are blanketed and they not making plays.
now the tight ends are dropping the ball after helping gabbert out in the passing game
the running backs were nonexistent with hyde out of there
and kap was up and down. he made 1 bad throw and he paid for it aside from that pretty straight forward
the play calling in the red zone was really bad after that 1st drive.
the offensive line decided to not block today it didn't make no sense but they just said fuck it.

defensively our secondary is actually pretty damn good. the wr's made plays after the front 7 couldn't generate any pressure or complete any sacks. i still give them a pass there's only so much you can do.

aside from that?
nobody is flashing any type of talent in that front 7
and by flashing i mean a consistent presence of something that seems like you'll be good
nobody on the front 7 is doing that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Keep List.
The offensive line- they're young they've got promise they'll have bad days like today but they're good.
Hyde
Torrey as the #2 wr
Kap with some sort of talent to throw to on the outside.
The entire secondary sans brock
Lynch
Armstead/Buckner

That's it.

I'm talking about players that have been on the field
Dorsey Williams Armstrong Bowman aren't on the cut list

Everyone else?

giphy.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
perfect recap

The San Francisco 49ers head into their bye week, and things are looking pretty miserable. The 49ers lost their sixth straight game, losing to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by a final score of 34-17. The 49ers are now 1-6 heading into the bye.

The game actually started off well, with the 49ers jumping out to a 14-0 lead. The defense did a solid job in the first quarter, forcing a turnover on downs, a punt, and an interception, on the Bucs first three drives. However, the defense that has struggled all season arrived, and things went south in a hurry. The Bucs ran off 27 straight points en route to the victory.

The 49ers put together another embarrassing defensive effort. The Bucs surpassed 300 yards of offense in the first half, marking only the second time in 25 years they have done that. They gave up 513 yards of total offense for the game, including 249 rushing yards. The 49ers gave up 562 rushing yards combined between Week 6 and Week 7, which is a franchise record. Nothing has changed, this unit still stinks.

The big story of the game, aside from the continued defensive struggles, was the numerous injuries. In the second half, at one point or another, the 49ers lost Arik Armstead, Gerald Hodges, Rashard Robinson, Aaron Lynch, and Nick Bellore to injury. Robinson was carted to the locker room with what appeared to be a foot injury, while Lynch walked to the locker room with an ankle injury. Armstead was not taken to the locker room after his injury, but was ruled out with a shoulder injury.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I swear if he don't go off against this D, I wont know what to think.
Agreed.
We don't have to win.
I'll sleep ok with a 42-35 type of game. That'll mean we put up a FIGHT against the 31st ranked D.
But if it's like a 38 to 13 game. That's an inexcusable performance.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
49ers inactives: QB Christian Ponder, WR Keshawn Martin, RB Carlos Hyde, CB Rashard Robinson, OLB Aaron Lynch, NT Mike Purcell, OL John Theus

(Glenn Dorsey & DuJuan Harris to start)

Saints inactives: LB Dannell Ellerbe, RB Daniel Lasco, CB De'Vante Harris, RB Marcus Murphy, OL Landon Turner, WR Tommylee Lewis, DT John Jenkins

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They really need to go ahead & put Arik Armstead on I/R
He's obviously playing with only 1 arm
He injured his shoulder back during the preseason

I would not be surprised if he has a partially torn labrum
I think that's what Anthony Davis had before he retired, the 1st time
I hope they don't permanently damage him arm playing him so much

:smh::smh::smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star