Looking for side income? Can you SPEAK fast but CLEARLY? Step in here

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
A friend of mine is looking for people who can read an outline and improvise on the outline... 'fill it out' by speaking it out.

You don't have to rap / you just need to think quick on your feet and 'fill out' the outline given you so the resulting speech makes sense and flows.

The audio must be clear

The speech will be turned into an mp3

Paying $20 per hour - can scale up to $25 per hour

Depending on quality and how everything turns out, this can be a regular gig for you.

YOU MUST be able to think quick on your feet to improvise based on the outline / YOU MUST speak clearly and fast

Payout is via paypal

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
A friend of mine is looking for people who can read an outline and improvise on the outline... 'fill it out' by speaking it out.

You don't have to rap / you just need to think quick on your feet and 'fill out' the outline given you so the resulting speech makes sense and flows.

The audio must be clear

Paying $10 per hour

Depending on quality and how everything turns out, this can be a regular gig for you.

YOU MUST be able to think quick on your feet to improvise based on the outline / YOU MUST speak clearly and fast

Payout is via paypal

I've done voice-overs before. But not at $10 an hour. So is your friend is looking for people to do what amounts to voice-overs at $10 an hour, or is this telemarketing job? An just what is being converted to mp3?

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
I've done voice-overs before. But not at $10 an hour. So is your friend is looking for people to do what amounts to voice-overs at $10 an hour, or is this telemarketing job? An just what is being converted to mp3?
This is not voice over work. You're basically just talking and improvising based on an outline given you.
This is not sales work
This is not voice acting
Just talking CLEARLY into a mic and making stuff up as you speak. Kind of like rapping but no need to rhyme. Just makes sense with what you say.
Starting is $15 per hour but it will go up to $20 and possible $25 if speed picks up and quality is rock solid.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The audio must be clear

Paying $20 per hour - can scale up to $25 per hour

Payout is via paypal

how can i llet ppl outside of here know about this???