He can't even stop a bunch of Packers backups

Don't even let this fucker back on the plane
Cut him now & make him walk from Green Bay to San Francisco

:smh::smh::smh:

Edit: Oops almost forgot we are at home
Fuck it send that CAC to Green Bay, with the Packers players

Difference is last year he'd been with the 1st team doing that lol
this year he's on the bubble

and do you see my point about the offensive play calling?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know we have backups in the 3rd & 4th quarter but.....
Fam our defense still needs some serious work
Keep in mind, these same backups will have to rotate in, on a regular basis, to keep the starters fresh

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Kaep this week... It's been a good run, but between Trent throwing him to the wolves and a 2 for 6 showing I honestly could see them getting him out of the fold and Ponder and Driskell moving up.. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Kaep this week... It's been a good run, but between Trent throwing him to the wolves and a 2 for 6 showing I honestly could see them getting him out of the fold and Ponder and Driskell moving up.. :smh:

I understand your sentiment but won't happen
as pointed out above he's only been on the field for a month. got blitzed handled it and still wasn't really fucking atrocious. Rusty HELL YEA but bad? No.
He's the best option the team has and they know it.
No reason to have faith i understand that
I'm just laying out facts as always fam

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
I understand your sentiment but won't happen
as pointed out above he's only been on the field for a month. got blitzed handled it and still wasn't really fucking atrocious. Rusty HELL YEA but bad? No.
He's the best option the team has and they know it.
No reason to have faith i understand that
I'm just laying out facts as always fam

I'm not sure what game you were watching, but Kaep looked awful.. MAYBE the play calling was diff, but shit Kaep is in his 6th year... And now with this flag shit... Yea... I highly doubt Kaep will be a Niner when the 53 is set... It's over

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm not sure what game you were watching, but Kaep looked awful.. MAYBE the play calling was diff, but shit Kaep is in his 6th year... And now with this flag shit... Yea... I highly doubt Kaep will be a Niner when the 53 is set... It's over

His 6th year and 1st year in this system 1st game snaps in this system and he's supposed to be proficient at it when the dude who has been running it since april also in his 6th year is barely serviceable and don't even look at the wr's on the field?
A dude who hasn't played in 10 months. Has only been cleared to practice for a month. Did throw a turnover. Didn't take a sack when he was blitzed repeatedly and the guy in competition with him was not. Made a first down. Missed another throw (not like he missed a wide open patton in the middle of the field right?) And basically did what he could do with what was given.
Don't say yea maybe the play calling was different like that don't make all the difference in the world either lol. Why not run the quick hitting plays that we know he can complete because we've seen him do it? Why not run the ball and get easy tight end reads like they give Gabbert?

And again
after 10 months of not being on the field he was fine
You not gonna sit here and say he was awful
and then say a qb who has been practicing in the offense on the field since april and appearing in his 3rd preseason game as the starter that completes 2 passes for 14 yards was way better lol

If this was kap's 3rd game you'd have a huge point.
1st game in 10 months?
Nah.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A sign of how much better the defense may be getting, seeing as how he was a starter last year.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
49ers announce they have placed WR Eric Rogers (ACL) on IR list, announce several other cuts...
... WR DiAndre Campbell, RB Kendall Gaskins, DL Darren Lake, K John Lunsford, LB Wynton McManis, G Blake Muir, G Ian Silberman wide receiver Jerome Simpson and cornerback Cleveland Wallace.

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn, you think Kap will get cut? Damn how the mighty have fallen.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I see you guys are already talking about it. Erik Pears is finally gone. FUCK YEAH! It's a happy day in Niner Nation.

Yes, that same scrub was the starting RT all of last season. Poor QB's didn't stand a chance.

@dtownsfinest Kap does not get cut. Right now he's in OTA's mode. Still not 100% physically. Let's wait and see what happens when he's regained full health.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I see you guys are already talking about it. Erik Pears is finally gone. FUCK YEAH! It's a happy day in Niner Nation.

Yes, that same scrub was the starting RT all of last season. Poor QB's didn't stand a chance.

@dtownsfinest Kap does not get cut. Right now he's in OTA's mode. Still not 100% physically. Let's wait and see what happens when he's regained full health.

every move means yes this last staff
everyone should have a clean slate man

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Marcus Martin needs to be the next one to go !!!
Grab a backup center from another team, after cuts

:cool::cool::cool:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, you think Kap will get cut? Damn how the mighty have fallen.

The 49ers won't cut Kap.....yet
The GM & Owner don't really like him that much anyway so.....
Kap being vocal about the flag, put an exclamation point on the fact that, the 49ers don't see a future with him as a starter
No way white people in the bay area will want Kap as the face of the franchise now

They will give him the RG3 treatment
Put Kap as the #3 QB, and put him inactive for the rest of the season, so he does not get injured
Then cut him at the end of the year
Kap's contract is structured that the 49ers can straight up cut him with no salary cap hit, as long as he's not injured

As far as Blaine Gabbert goes
This is his team now, for the rest of the season, sink or swim
Since this is Gabberts last year on contract
If he plays good, we re-sign him as our future starter
If he stinks it up, we keep him in, and suck for DeShaun Watson

** And if Gabbert stinks, LargeBillsOnly will never let me hear the end if it, LOL **
*** Again, this is what I think the 49ERS FRONT OFFICE would do, not what I would do ***

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The 49ers won't cut Kap.....yet

His contract is already guaranteed throughout the season. Even with plenty of cap space I don't think they just waste the money (the York's aren't built that way).

Also, good backups are hard to find. When Kap gets fully healthy he'll be a great insurance policy if Gabbert gets hurt. Unfortunately the coaches aren't in charge of personnel.

As for the front office, I agree with you @CurtDawg . I can easily see them listing him as the #3 and not even suiting him up. However, I can see Baalke trading him for a 6th or 7th rounder (you know he loves those late picks) just to get something for him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His contract is already guaranteed throughout the season. Even with plenty of cap space I don't think they just waste the money (the York's aren't built that way).

Also, good backups are hard to find. When Kap gets fully healthy he'll be a great insurance policy if Gabbert gets hurt. Unfortunately the coaches aren't in charge of personnel.

As for the front office, I agree with you @CurtDawg . I can easily see them listing him as the #3 and not even suiting him up. However, I can see Baalke trading him for a 6th or 7th rounder (you know he loves those late picks) just to get something for him.

How Gabbert pass up Kap on the depth chart? Is Gabbert clowning like that or is Kap just not stepping up?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
How Gabbert pass up Kap on the depth chart? Is Gabbert clowning like that or is Kap just not stepping up?

Injury. Kap was just medically cleared to practice/play 4 weeks ago. We're talking no lifting, throwing, etc. until then.

So think about it like this... in terms of offseason training this is basically week 2 of OTA's for him.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yeah playa. He had surgery on his left shoulder and right hand.

So he couldn't throw or lift weights the entire offseason. He simply isn't ready.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Oh damn I didn't even know he was hurt. But you get hurt and lose your job? Or he just not ready to play yet?

exactly though lol
they just put it out there like he lost his job and that was it
no he had season ending surgery lol he was actually hurt. he was hurt like luck was hurt but they acting like he was fully healthy.
that last preseason game was the 1st time he was on the field in 10 months but they acted like it was his 3rd preseason game after participating in all the offseason workouts and shit
see the bullshit?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
exactly though lol
they just put it out there like he lost his job and that was it
no he had season ending surgery lol he was actually hurt. he was hurt like luck was hurt but they acting like he was fully healthy.
that last preseason game was the 1st time he was on the field in 10 months but they acted like it was his 3rd preseason game after participating in all the offseason workouts and shit
see the bullshit?

That's why I was like fuck Heath Evans,because before the Chiefs/Bears game,he was saying that Kaepernick didn't play well and all this other shit....And,try saying instead of trying to protest,he should work on his mechanics,I was like wtf

That's when I found out about him not sitting on the national anthem..

I can't stand Heath Evans,he will kiss the Patriots ass and the Seahawks to a certain extent,but criticize the other 30 other teams.I understand,he was a former player,who play for both teams,but he take homerism to a whole new level.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I can't stand Heath Evans,he will kiss the Patriots ass and the Seahawks to a certain extent,but criticize the other 30 other teams.I understand,he was a former player,who play for both teams,but he take homerism to a whole new level.

BRUH!... Health Evans acts like he's still getting a paycheck from those 2 teams. Dude is the biggest homer on earth. Whenever I see him on TV I turn the channel.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I told ya he looked funny when he went down. It was before contact was made.

So who becomes the slot guy?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh I was just giving the options. I like Smelter to be honest.
I think he has "it" if given the chance.

Smelter is not good at all
Dude can't stay healthy either
He's been injured most of training camp
He's hardly practiced at all
And when he did practice, a couple months ago, he didn't run good routes
Smelter is NOT the answer...at least not this year