MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him
By Rebecca Rosenberg and Bruce Golding

August 28, 2016 | 10:11pm

Modal Trigger

weiner_37.jpg

Anthony Weiner poses with his son in this kinky shot he sent to the latest object of his online lust.
This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screen shot of the exchange shows.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.

“Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.

“Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

Moments after forwarding the photo, Weiner freaked out over the possibility he had accidentally posted it publicly — just as he did during the infamous episode that forced him to resign from Congress in 2011.

“Ooooooh . . . I was scared. For half a second I thought I posted something. Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back.

“Whatever. You did it on purpose,” she replied.

“O I see you thought you posted on your TL [public timeline] not DM [direct message]. S–t happens be careful,” she added.

The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.

weiner_45.jpg

Screen shots show the electronic chats began in late January 2015 and continued through earlier this month, according to the woman, who spoke to The Post on condition of anonymity.

And while Weiner repeatedly invited her to visit him in New York City, she said, “We never met.”

Asked for comment, Weiner admitted he and the woman “have been friends for some time.”

“She has asked me not to comment except to say that our conversations were private, often included pictures of her nieces and nephews and my son and were always appropriate,” he said.

weiner_41.jpg
But the picture featuring his son was one of more than a dozen selfies sent to the woman by Weiner, 51 — and most show him posing shirtless to flaunt his well-toned physique.

weiner_43.jpg

One is even a near-replica of the crotch shot that first turned him into a national laughingstock — except he was wearing white boxer briefs instead of gray ones.

Weiner wrote, “My mood . . .” before sending the overtly sexual photo on June 14, 2015, prompting the woman to respond, “O goodness.”

Many of Weiner’s messages show him bragging about his manhood and shamelessly lusting after the woman.

The latest online dalliance developed when Weiner began exchanging direct messages with her via Twitter following an online clash with a second woman, according to the gal.

As their conversation progressed, she mentioned having “over 30 nieces and nephews,” at which point Weiner responded by asking: “Wow. Got your own? (Weiner sees opening to ask about [your] status).”

When she tried to end the conversation by saying “it’s time for bed,” Weiner wrote back: “Sleeping alone? Asking for a friend?” before adding, “That was a fib.”

Weiner frequently steered the conversation toward sex, as many of their discussions initially involved such mundane topics as their respective workout regimens.

“I am always, uh, raging after the gym,” he wrote in one of several apparent references to his genitalia.

Another time, he wrote about how “Id [sic] put someone’s eye out with this thing. #Overdue.”

When the woman sent Weiner a selfie that showed her in a cleavage-baring, red lace dress, Weiner’s response was “Holy f–kity f- -k,” while another shot of her standing next to a woman at the same event prompted him to write: “Conjured some high school fantasies.”

weiner_18.jpg

At one point, she sent him a shot of herself wearing a pair of black tights with a rip in the rear, near the midline, along with the message, “Buns of steel.”

“I’ll need a bigger hole,” Weiner responded, adding a smiling emoji with its tongue sticking out.

The sext fiend also admitted to fantasizing about her, saying “guess who visited me in a dream last night/this morning . . . uh, you. obv.”

In another message, he blamed her for keeping him awake the previous night. “I did not sleep well . . . Horny as f–k,” he wrote.

nypost_20160829_brxp-1_001.jpg
When she suggested it was a “disease,” he wrote back: “You are a carrier.”

He even confessed to masturbating while thinking about her, calling her “literally a fantasy chick.”

“And I mean literally. So now you know how I got to sleep last night,” he wrote, adding a purple demon emoji.

After she sent him a cartoon image of a pump bottle of hand lotion and a box of tissues, he responded with a graphic, homemade text-and-emoji image of an ejaculating penis.

“OK…..Enough of that!! she wrote.

“Yeah. I taxed myself too much on that one. So anyway, what are you wearing,” he wrote back, adding a winking, tongue-out emoji.

Following his first sexting scandal, Weiner claimed to have undergone therapy, having sat down with Abedin for a 2012 People magazine interview in which he said he was happy as a stay-at-home dad. “The only next dramatic steps I’m planning on are Jordan’s first,” he said, in reference to their then-6-month-old son.

His purported rehabilitation led to an improbable lead in the polls for New York mayor in 2013 — until his candidacy collapsed amid revelations he continued sexting behind the “Carlos Danger” pseudonym.

The latest object of Weiner’s sexting obsession is a woman with two grown children who lives with a boyfriend. She told Weiner that her significant other traveled for work and was only “in town about 10 days a month.”

At one point in their conversation Weiner offered to take the object of his lust to one of the restaurants co-owned by his younger brother, Jason.

“Lets get together. I’m a big wheel in this town,” Weiner wrote.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Anthony Weiner's Twitter account disappears amid new sexting scandal
BYDAN GOOD
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, August 29, 2016, 8:51 AM
nup-158219-0007-jpg.jpg

Anthony Weiner’s Twitter account was no longer active Monday.
(NBC NEWSWIRE/NBCU PHOTO BANK VIA GETTY IMAGES)
Sydney Leathers fine playing 'villain' in Anthony Weiner doc

Weiner, 51, initially denied responsibility for the tweet, but later resigned from Congress.

weiner30n-3-web.jpg

Anthony Weiner is married to top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
(ANDREW TOTH/GETTY IMAGES)
His Twitter account grew dormant following his first sexting scandal, but he returned to Twitter in April 2013, ahead of a failed mayoral run — when he was again busted for sexting, this time by Sydney Leathers, who exposed the digital dalliance.

In recent years, Weiner was known to muse on Twitter about hockey, politics and life in New York City.

Weiner is married to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Huma Abedin says she’s leaving Anthony Weiner
By David K. Li

August 29, 2016 | 11:32am

Modal Trigger
Hillary Clinton's senior aid Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner. Photo: AP
SEE ALSO

Huma Abedin announced Monday she is dumping her sexting hubby Anthony Weiner, hours after The Post revealed his latest online dalliances.

“After long painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband,” Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, said in statement.

“Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what’s best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”

Abedin and Weiner have been married since 2010 and have a 4-year-old son, Jordan Zain Weiner.

Weiner, 51, was an up-and-coming congressional star when he tied the knot with Abedin, in a lavish ceremony officiated by former President Bill Clinton.

Weiner was forced to leave office in summer 2011 after it was shown he sent provocative pictures of himself to women he met through Twitter.

A gallery of photos from Anthony Weiner’s latest sexting scandal:

Modal Trigger

Anthony Weiner poses with his son in this kinky shot he sent to the latest object of his online lust.
He vowed not to make the same mistakes and re-entered politics two years later, launching a bid for mayor.

But that campaign was doomed after a pretty 23-year-old Indiana woman named Sydney Leathers disclosed she’d had a racy online relationship with the still-sexting Weiner.

The horny former lawmaker used the moniker Carlos Danger while swapping pictures with Leathers.

The Post reported Monday that Weiner was, incredibly, still at it with his dirty downloads – and exchanging pictures with a sexy 40-something last year.

One of the picture showed a shirtless Weiner wearing pants and having an erection – while his baby sat next to him in bed.

The woman wrote back to him: “You realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??”

Weiner deleted his popular Twitter account – which he used to opine about politics and ice hockey when not sexting – on Monday morning shortly after The Post report.

Weiner’s soon-to-be ex-wife Abedin, 40, is one Hillary Clinton’s most trusted aides and questions swirling around her horndog husband have been an ongoing embarrassment to the Democratic presidential nominee.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Metro

Trump: Good for Huma, Weiner sucks
By Yaron Steinbuch

August 29, 2016 | 12:55pm
160829-trump-huma-abedin-weiner-feature.jpg

Modal Trigger
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin Photo: AP
SEE ALSO

Donald Trump reacted to the sexting scandal involving Huma Abedin, his opponent’s top aide, by saying she is “making a very wise decision” by dumping hubby Anthony Weiner — and then he accused Hillary Clinton of putting national security at risk by keeping Abedin on her staff.

“I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him,” the Republican presidential nominee said in a statement.

The Donald said Clinton was endangering national security by apparently keeping Abedin while she was married to the ex-congressman with a penchant for sexting anonymous women.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
opt-out-icon2.png

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

“I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information,” he continued.

“Who knows what he learned and who he told? It’s just another example of Hillary Clinton’s bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.”

Abedin announced she is dumping Weiner hours after The Post revealed his latest online dalliances.

A gallery of photos from Anthony Weiner’s latest sexting scandal:

Modal Trigger

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
De Blasio says Anthony Weiner ‘should address his issues,’ not seek the mayor’s office
u-s-open-tennis.jpg

Mayor de Blasio made his feelings clear about Anthony Weiner's future in politics.
(Corey Sipkin/New York Daily News)
Greg B. Smith
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 5:35 PM

Mayor de Blasio had some advice for serial sexter Anthony Weiner Tuesday — seek psychiatric help, not public office.

A day after the narcissistic disgraced Queens pol was caught yet again sending randy photos to a complete stranger, de Blasio made his feelings clear about Weiner's future in politics.

“Not going to happen,” he said. “I think he is someone who should address his issues and not worry about public office."

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

32 photos view gallery
Anthony Weiner's sexting scandals that led to the end of his marriage

Last month Weiner implied during a TV interview that he would run for mayor again if Donald Trump’s son, Donald Jr., surfaced as a GOP candidate against de Blasio.

Finally, Huma dumps Weiner

“The only thing that could make me come out of retirement to run for mayor again is if anyone named Trump ran,” he said. “I would come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule and then I’d turn the keys back over to de Blasio.”

583533726.jpg

Weiner said last month if Donald Trump Jr. ran for mayor in New York City, “I would come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule and then I’d turn the keys back over to de Blasio.”
(Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
Trump Jr. immediately tweeted what turned out to be a rather prescient reply: “Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn’t be talking about beating anything ever again.:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: (beating anything ever again) :jackoff::rise:Go back to your cave.”

On Monday Weiner was caught sexting again, with raunchy photos of himself in underwear that he sent to a woman he’d never met. Shortly after the photos popped up, Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, announced the couple was separating.

hillary-clinton-spotted-gay-pride-parade.jpg

A shot of Weiner in his skivvies included his young son in the background in the latest sexting scandal the ex-congressman has been caught up in.
(Theodore Parisienne/for New York Daily News)
One particularly disturbing shot of Weiner in his skivvies included his young son in the background. That prompted some to speculate that the city’s Administration for Children’s Services could open a probe into his parental skills.

Anthony Weiner’s sext could lead to child neglect inquiry

On Tuesday the mayor would not weigh in on that, noting that ACS makes the call on such matters and that its investigations are confidential.

He did, however, express some sadness at Weiner’s pathological behavior, stating, "I think the whole thing is incredibly sad. I feel for them and I particularly feel for Huma.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
GUILTY: Disgraced politician Anthony Weiner pleaded guilty today to sexting a minor. He faces years in prison and must register as a sex offender.

"I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse,” Weiner said in a statement, crying throughout. He is seen leaving court. More:
http://via.pix11.com/TCnBD

Papo Morales
I believe Anthony will find true love behind bars and all his frustrations will be cured.
· Reply ·
· 54 mins

Toni Bell
He's been a freaking pedophile. This story is to distract us from the corruption occurring in the white house
· Reply ·
· 47 mins

Joe Mercer
Why isn't he in cuffs and being put through the system?
· Reply ·
· 43 mins

Papo Morales
Carlos Dangerous will be living la Vida loca behind bars.
· Reply · 35 mins

Joe Vega
Don't worry Anthony... Hillary will take care of Huma. She always has.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison for teen sexting scandal
BYVICTORIA BEKIEMPISCHELSIA ROSE MARCIUSSTEPHEN REX BROWN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Monday, September 25, 2017, 11:51 AM
X
Anthony Weiner could be behind bars on Monday

weiner.jpg

A courtroom sketch shows Anthony Weiner sobbing at his sentencing after pleading guilty to one count of sending obscene messages to a minor.
(JANE ROSENBERG FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
“I was the adult...if I had done the right thing I would not be standing before you today.”

He wore a navy suit and pale green tie – and still sported his wedding band, though he is in the midst of a divorce from Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton.

Abedin did not appear in court.

PAID CONTENT BYABBVIE

Do you think you have HS?
weiner.jpg

Anthony Weiner leaves Manhattan Federal Court after being sentenced to 21 months in prison.
(JEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
"This was a serious crime, and it’s a serious crime that deserves serious punishment,” Cote said.

Weiner deserves 2 years for video sexting with minor: prosecutors

"There's a uniform opinion by those who have examined him that he is an addict. He has a disease that (includes) sexual compulsivity. Some call it a sex addiction.

"Steps are being taken...to limit his access to social media," the judge added.

Anthony Weiner's sexting scandals

Weiner’s stunning personal and political fall from grace — from a rising-star congressman to a registered sex offender — entered a new phase following sentencing for his felony sex crime conviction.

Weiner, 53, sought probation. His lawyers have argued he is sick and needs therapy, not incarceration.

"I victimized a young person who deserved better,” Weiner said in court. “I am not asking that I be trusted...I ask you for the opportunity on probation to keep my sworn oath.”

weiner-sentencing.jpg

Anthony Weiner is seen after he was sentenced to 21 months in prison.
(REUTERS/LUCAS JACKSON)
Prosecutors had asked for two years behind bars.

“The defendant sat in his Manhattan apartment, got online and asked a real 15-year-old girl (to perform sexual acts),” prosecutor Amanda Kramer said.

“There are no circumstances which that is acceptable.”

aptopix-anthony-weiner-sexting.jpg

1 | 2Anthony Weiner (r.) and Huma Abedin are still finalizing their divorce.(JEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
Weiner pleaded guilty on May 19 to transmitting obscene material to a minor, tearfully telling the judge, “I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse.”

That same day, Abedin filed for divorce.

“This man is going to be the death of me,” Abedin said, according to Clinton.

weiner26n-3-web.jpg

Weiner was forced to admit he’d been sexting with a woman named Sydney Leathers using the alias “Carlos Danger” in 2013.
(DAVID WEXLER/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
Abedin and Weiner, who have a 5-year-old son, are still finalizing their divorce. Weiner told the judge his son was the “one perfect thing in my life.”

“I was teaching him the wrong things...finally I am teaching him the right lessons, accepting responsibility,” Weiner said.

Weiner’s political implosion began in May 2011, when he tweeted a picture of himself in bulging underwear.

weiner26n-1-web.jpg

The teen who exchanged sexually explicit messages with Anthony Weiner appears on television for the first time on Inside Edition on Sept. 8.
(INSIDE EDITION)
With the disclosure of more raunchy selfies sent to online flames, Weiner, a Democrat, resigned from Congress.

A 2013 run for mayor was to be his big shot at redemption — but then Weiner was forced to admit he’d been sexting with a woman named Sydney Leathers using the alias “Carlos Danger.”

In August of last year Weiner sent a revolting photo of a bulge in his underwear — with his son next to him.

Federal prosecutors said his perverse behavior veered from creepy to criminal when he sent explicit images to a North Carolina high schooler. He directed her to engage in sexual conduct — despite being aware of her young age — using the alias “T-Dog.”

“With full knowledge that he was communicating with a real 15-year-old girl, the defendant asked her to engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him,” prosecutors wrote.

His sleazy sext addiction even played a key role in the election of President Trump.

Federal investigators examining Weiner’s laptop discovered emails on the computer appearing to pertain to a separate investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state.

Then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was reopening the Clinton inquiry only 11 days before the election — a move Clinton has said was critical to her defeat.