Looking for super minimalist wordpress themes plus Marketing Game

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I do a lot of cpa marketing and damn near 90 percent of my conversions come from niche article marketing

For those that do online marketing or want to get into it, here is how I do my thang with cpa's:

Basically you pick an affiliate offer, there are thousands upon thousands (uber driver sign-up, pokemon go download - games etc) and throw up a quick website about that particular niche of the offer.

When you have the site up, simply populate it with articles structured around your offer.

For example, if you are doing an offer that pays you $2.00 everytime someone downloads the Pokemon Go! app - You would write articles like "The truth about why everyone is playing Pokemon GO!" or something like "Why is everyone playing Pokemon Go" etc.

You can either do a quick google search and find an article that you can copy and paste..or you can write the article yourself.

Copying and pasting someone else's article takes minutes to do but if you ever plan on making that site an authority website you might not want to do that.

Now I know you are like, Nigga where does the money come in?

The money or commissions (technical term) will come from you adding CTAs(Call to Actions) throughout the article that link back to your cpa offer.

Call to actions are basically text/images/ telling people do something.."Try Pokemon Go Now" or "See what all the hype is about" etc.

Your call to actions will link to your offer and when someone clicks the link, completes the action that is required - you will get a commission.

You can also put ads of other offers you are pushing on the article above the fold (Top of page), in the sidebar(the left or right side of the article) or at the end of the article.

You can also add a "subscribe to our newsletter" form somewhere to grab emails from people in that niche and you can then market other shit to them(Same niche offers) over and over again.

In the internet marketing world this is what we called an email list and veteran marketers will tell you that the money is in the lists! I can verify that email lists make a lot of fucking money if you do it right.

In the future I plan to make an email marketing thread on the business board as soon as I feel I have mastered the art.

Now I am going to keep it real - you will only make money if you drive large traffic to the sites/articles. You need targeted people to visit, share and engage with the article to make this worth your time.

There are many ways to do this, posting the articles on FB(Niche groups, pages or your timeline), twitter, Instagram etc.

To close this out, I have to tell you that you are not going to get rich doing this unless you put the shit into action, be persistent and learn how to analyze results so you can optimize your campaigns.

This game is all about testing , testing , testing and more testing!

Now that is done, I was looking for some super minimalist wordpress themes.

It seems that everyone in the online game is using them and personally I think they are perfect for the times because they are simple, clean and fast loading as opposed to websites with just too much shit going on that distracts the visitors from the shit you want them to look at - The Offers!

Minimalist themes are also beautiful on mobile devices and if you are in this game you already know that most traffic these days are coming from mobile!

Does anyone know where I can get some super minimalist themes?

I search for them and I always get some gay ass artsy type shit that can be used more for personal blogs or portfolios.

Here are a few examples of the type of minimalist themes I really need:

http://mywifequitherjob.com/blog/

See how simple this shit is? Just a few years ago I would have labeled this site amatuer and plain but this is what pops now and it makes sense.

Here is another I like :

https://ryan.hellyer.kiwi/

Super simple and if you look at it on mobile the shit is super clean.

Another example of what I am looking for:

https://blog.shareaholic.com/earn-money-blogging/

I am really looking for this type of minimalist theme:

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-Animated-GIFs-Using-Photoshop

The simple solid color bar at the top and plain everywhere else!

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can point me towards some good minimal themes like the examples above!

Reactions: kuu

kuu

Rising Star
Registered
Good looking out for the informacion broham. I will be utilizing that in my websites for sure.

Here's a dope theme I've heard about. Seem like you can do a lot with it without many plug-ins from the jump

kuu

Rising Star
Registered
I'll check it out kuu..thanks
fe863fb90600aabeb6d577ae89d00ab086ecfb6e0e75adc79c8c07a6d1a7d5f4.jpg