49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
^^Let's see where his big ass is at when camp starts. Did he sit around and do nothing the past year or did he keep in decent shape.

One thing we do know is right now he's an automatic upgrade over Eric Fucking Pears. :angry:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is Kap looking in camp,I saw a video of him being fully healthy in the middle of the last week.

Actually, training camp just started for the 49ers
Yesterday was the first day back, it was "talk to the media day"
Today will be the first day of practice for us

Yesterday Kap went to see doctors one last time, & they finally OFFICIALLY cleared him for FULL practice
So he's all healed up & ready to battle
To me, Kap reminds me a little bit of Mike Vick (in his prime in Atlanta)
He has natural talent, & he is more of an athlete (strong arm & a fast runner)
But he's not a traditional QB who can consistently read a defense in a milisecond & easily pick it apart, like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady
Kap will give you high highs & low lows

To me, Gabbert reminds me a little of Alex Smith
He will dink & dunk your ass all game long
Pass to the TE over the middle, dump off to the RB, slow & steady...and boring
BUT he is a little more cerebral than Kap & can read defenses faster than Kap & has better touch in the short passing game than Kap
Bottom line is BOTH QB's need to improve to be the future of the franchise

We will see what happens, so let the games begin
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Actually, training camp just started for the 49ers
Yesterday was the first day back, it was "talk to the media day"
Today will be the first day of practice for us

Yesterday Kap went to see doctors one last time, & they finally OFFICIALLY cleared him for FULL practice
So he's all healed up & ready to battle
To me, Kap reminds me a little bit of Mike Vick (in his prime in Atlanta)
He has natural talent, & he is more of an athlete (strong arm & a fast runner)
But he's not a traditional QB who can consistently read a defense in a milisecond & easily pick it apart, like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady
Kap will give you high highs & low lows

To me, Gabbert reminds me a little of Alex Smith
He will dink & dunk your ass all game long
Pass to the TE over the middle, dump off to the RB, slow & steady...and boring
BUT he is a little more cerebral than Kap & can read defenses faster than Kap & has better touch in the short passing game than Kap
Bottom line is BOTH QB's need to improve to be the future of the franchise

We will see what happens, so let the games begin
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I hope Kap prove people wrong this season.The way people treated him the last two seasons was ridiculous.

:smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope Kap prove people wrong this season.The way people treated him the last two seasons was ridiculous.

And still are!
You'd think Gabbert once went to the superbowl and is coming off of a 5k 40 td season by the way these cacs are rooting for him
#disgust

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Today's practice 8/2

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/95646-august-training-camp-notes-49ers-quarterbacks-mixed-reviews/

It's funny how 3 different beat writers saw 3 different things from Kap smh.

1 says he easily outplayed Gabbert.
1 says that he looked bad.
The other posts up a video saying Kap had bad footwork, but fails to point out the pressure in his face that caused him to throw off his back foot (still completed the pass though)..
Fuckery is afoot

Yea, its crazy the way each reporter sees the same thing totally different
Some are saying Kap looks slightly better
While others are saying Gabbert looks slightly better
Matt Barrows & Matt Maiocco like Kap
Ryan Sakamoto & Grat Cohn like Gabbert

Barrows/Maiocco just say, such & such QB went 8/10 with a long bomb to such & such WR
That doesn't really tell you shit if most of the passes were just check downs... I need context dammit !!!
I prefer Ryan Sakamoto a little bit more b/c he gives a more detailed description of the pass plays
Ryan will say what kind of route, who the defender was & exactly what was going on for that play
It gives you a better understanding of whats going on, instead of just throwing out stats

This is why preseason will be so important
So we can see & judge for ourselves

:cool::cool::cool:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea, its crazy the way each reporter sees the same thing totally different
Some are saying Kap looks slightly better
While others are saying Gabbert looks slightly better
Matt Barrows & Matt Maiocco like Kap
Ryan Sakamoto & Grat Cohn like Gabbert

Barrows/Maiocco just say, such & such QB went 8/10 with a long bomb to such & such WR
That doesn't really tell you shit if most of the passes were just check downs... I need context dammit !!!
I prefer Ryan Sakamoto a little bit more b/c he gives a more detailed description of the pass plays
Ryan will say what kind of route, who the defender was & exactly what was going on for that play
It gives you a better understanding of whats going on, instead of just throwing out stats

This is why preseason will be so important
So we can see & judge for ourselves

:cool::cool::cool:

yup.
im riding with kao

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Kap missed the last few days of practice with shoulder soreness.
Guess it's Gabbert job now

Don't do that too lol.
He's out for a couple of days because of soreness and it's officially the other qb's job for the entire year before we even see him on the field?
Gabbert is fucking TRASH
he won 3 games last year and the team didn't score over 17 fucking points.
So if the defense can stop people from scoring 17 we can win? that's who people want to ride with
Kap is just flat out BETTER than him.
better than chip for this system. peep. before chip came they said he would be traded to philly with chip because he was perfect for his system. then we get chip and suddenly he's not good for chip system it requires all this stuff he can't do and gabbert is better
don't fall for it.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't do that too lol.
He's out for a couple of days because of soreness and it's officially the other qb's job for the entire year before we even see him on the field?
Gabbert is fucking TRASH
he won 3 games last year and the team didn't score over 17 fucking points.
So if the defense can stop people from scoring 17 we can win? that's who people want to ride with
Kap is just flat out BETTER than him.
better than chip for this system. peep. before chip came they said he would be traded to philly with chip because he was perfect for his system. then we get chip and suddenly he's not good for chip system it requires all this stuff he can't do and gabbert is better
don't fall for it.

I am definitely hoping that Kap is the one and proves all these naysayers and racists wrong.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I am definitely hoping that Kap is the one and proves all these naysayers and racists wrong.

Yea, don't read what they say man. Let's let the field do the talking. He missed a practice and I saw a headline that said he picked Gabbert over Kap ... which he didn't do. He never even said it. They just hate Kap so much
the concept of him fighting for a job with Gabbert is fucking ridiculous
Does Luck need to fight for his job? He had a shitty year with his same coach oc and a team that was supposed to go to the super bowl
He shit in the bed then got injured and out for the season. got an extension and its his job
Kap had everybody in the fucking world retire. a 1st year coach who didn't know shit and got injured and he gotta fight for his job?
These the same cacs that said he WOULDN'T be here right now. They were predicting he'd go to the Eagles before Harbaugh wasn't even gone.
Fuck all of them

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wonder if Kap is gonna play tonight.

He might
but if we are going to be honest, which white people won't we won't be able to tell until week 2 to see what's what.
Man i read the practice reports and Kap has been lighting it up basically. they go completions and everything
They'll say Kap had a "solid day" with 8/10 then they'll say but he only threw short passes.
then you'll read the report and chip kelly says the focus TODAY was on SHORT PASSING.
they'll say Gabbert was 6/14 BUT he did throw a nice TD pass to whoever.
They'll say Gabbert threw a pick 6 BUT he also did this and this lol.

Kap missed a practice and one reporter said "Competition is done in my mind it's Gabbert's team"
Cause he missed a fucking practice
lol

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know I am in the minority here but.....
I don't think Kap will win this QB competition

In my opinion, Kap is an exceptional ATHLETE.....but an average QUARTERBACK
Like I said before, he's kinda like Mike Vick, when he played for the Falcons
Strong arm, fast legs, but when he has to sit in the pocket all game, he's too inconsistent
Teams have figured out his tendencies (especially the Seahawks, Cards, Rams), so he has to switch it up a bit & improve his game

Gabbert is a traditional QB, kinda like Alex Smith
A conservative game manager who will dink & dunk all game long
BUT.....
1) He has a quicker release than Kap
2) He has better touch than Kap (Kap still keeps throwing the ball at 100 mph, not all the time but most of the time)
3) He looks off the safeties more & does not stare down his WR's as much as Kap does
4) He has better anticipation than Kap
Kap usually waits for his man to get open then throws the ball
Gabbert senses & throws to the open spot in the defense, just as the WR is coming out of his break
5) He reads defenses better/faster than Kap.....especially POST-snap
Kap will read the defense at the line, & commit to who he is going to throw to, but if the defense switches up & gives him a different look after the ball is snapped, Kap does not adjust fast enough to find the next open man
6) And ummm you know Gabbert can run too ;)

Like I said, I know I am in the minority here, so we will see what happens in the next few weeks
Bottom line is BOTH QB's need to step up though
And also, whoever wins the starting spot will be thrown to the wolves anyway
Our 1st half of the schedule is BRUTAL
We're only going to win like 2-3 games before the bye anyway

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Strong arm, fast legs, but when he has to sit in the pocket all game, he's too inconsistent
Teams have figured out his tendencies (especially the Seahawks, Cards, Rams), so he has to switch it up a bit & improve his game

BUT.....
2) He has better touch than Kap (Kap still keeps throwing the ball at 100 mph, not all the time but most of the time)
3) He looks off the safeties more & does not stare down his WR's as much as Kap does
Gabbert senses & throws to the open spot in the defense, just as the WR is coming out of his break
Kap will read the defense at the line, & commit to who he is going to throw to, but if the defense switches up & gives him a different look after the ball is snapped, Kap does not adjust fast enough to find the next open man

Like I said, I know I am in the minority here, so we will see what happens in the next few weeks

You saw all that from a dude who had a better offensive line than kap played with, full compliment of weapons and a defense not giving up any points and only able to win 3 games and couldn't put up more than 17 points?

i swear to god

this is the twilight fucking zone
a dude who couldn't do shit
vs a dude who you know if the team is good WILL TAKE YOU TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL AND SHOW UP
a dude you know WILL show up in every single playoff game home or on the road

lol

im out.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
you know what
i change my mind
we don't even deserve to have kap if that's how the fans and the media are going to treat him
saying blaine gabbert is a better choice lol
jesus fucking christ.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
he needed a system like chip kelly system which is why we were going to trade him to philly
now chip kelly is here with the perfect system for him and he ain't good enough for the perfect system for him
gabbert is
lol
just marinate on that load of bullshit and that's not at you specifically curt. that is at the sentiment that's out there and how much of a bullshit and agenda based sentiment it is.

and you don't need much to be successful in his system. bradford was successful foles was successful you trying to tell me kap is on their tier? he's pretty much the most accomplished and disrespected quarterback in the nfl period.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace to my 49ers Brothers,

its our first preseason game today vs the texans!!!..lets see how we look!!..:yes::yes:

Let's go 49ers!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BUT.....

I think so as well Curt, i dont think that Kap wont win the QB competition as well!!..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Oh no lol
Gabbert can't complete 2 easy ass passes right there right?
No worries right?
You have faith that he'll be alright right?
Now
If Kap had come out and done that shit??????

peace

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It ain't 49er football unless Ahmad Brooks is jumping offsides
Brooks jumps offsides damn near every game !!!

Edit: Okay, nice sack by Brooks