Tell me, for what reason did 58,000 American soldiers DIE fighting 'Communism' in VIETNAM??????

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor

Now, tell me, for what reason did 58,000 American soldiers die fighting 'communism' in Vietnam???????

......... The U.S. imperialist military-industrial-complex bosses who killed more than 3,000,000 Vietnamese people using bullets, napalm and agent orange (chemical warfare) — and sent 58,000 American soldiers to their deaths fighting "communism" during the Vietnam war, finally realized they couldn't kill everyone in Vietnam and they quit the killing in April 1975. The United States imperialist military-industrial-complex bosses still "won the war" anyway. They cut $$$$$$ deals with the Communist Party that runs Vietnam and a $$$$$$$$ party for the .01% Communist Party elites ensued. Today with my US passport and no luggage I can catch a flight at Kennedy Airport here in New York City to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Once I'm in Vietnam I can get a room at the Hilton or Marriott hotels, then I can go to the shopping mall with my American Express, Visa or Mastercard and buy any clothing or any thing else that I need just like any major shopping center in the U.S.

May 2016 President Barack Obama speaks at a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative town hall event in Ho Chi Minh City. He fielded questions on everything from rap and weed smoking to leadership and his good looks at a lively town hall-style meeting with young Vietnamese, who say the US leader is a far cry from their staid Communist rulers

534087564.jpg

534088658.jpg

534084592.jpg

534089554.jpg

534080338.jpg

534087556.jpg

534080342.jpg

534080904.jpg

534084396.jpg

534080902.jpg

ytixbak.jpg

screen-shot-2016-05-24-at-5-05-41-pm.png

58,000 Americans died "fighting" against the dreaded "Communism" in Vietnam. Those of you old enough remember the "domino theory" propaganda that U.S. politicos & elites were using 24/7 lying to the American 'sheeple' in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's. Nixon and war criminal Henry Kissinger needlessly prolonged the Vietnam war carnage for years, even though they had reached the "reality-based" world conclusion years earlier, that the Vietnam war was a lost cause. Thousands of American soldiers and hundreds-of-thousands of Vietnamese were slaughtered in the carnage of war, even after the elites in the U.S. knew that the war was "Lost" FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Just bodies of American & Vietnamese people put into the war death meat grinder by politicos and armchair generals giving inane speeches about anti-communism to an audience of clueless American sheeple. Today it's the "War On Terror" , kill ALL the Arabs & Persians (Iranians) propaganda that is the total propaganda that the military-industrial-media complex is relying on to con today's American sheeple with. The ascension of Hillary or Drumpf will mean more body bags with dead Americans arriving at Dover Air Force

alg-fallen-soldiers-barack-obama-jpg.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
North Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya; anybody else notice this repeating of mistakes/incompetence through time by our political leadership?

Fortunately, we now have the tools to understand various economic systems that could have altered the decisions for war that left so many dead.

Last edited: