JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
If you post some glitch flight fares, I'm on it lol.

However, tons of friends/family that got that South Africa deal through Expedia are now getting cancellation emails...smh.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you post some glitch flight fares, I'm on it lol.

However, tons of friends/family that got that South Africa deal through Expedia are now getting cancellation emails...smh.

Ew...
My coworker buy flights all the time through...Google? She be getting cheap flights. I'll have to ask to be sure.

If anyone has a Girl Scout cookie fetish Walgreens had their version of Thin Mints on sale for .49. Though, #ymmv

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if any of yall follow me on IG but I posted two scenarios of using Walgreens coupons and their buy two get one free special. You have to play with the products to get the max taken out of some of the coupons but it's possible to only pay for one product of the three.

I got a bunch of Amazon tabs open...soon.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know if any of yall follow me on IG but I posted two scenarios of using Walgreens coupons and their buy two get one free special. You have to play with the products to get the max taken out of some of the coupons but it's possible to only pay for one product of the three.

I got a bunch of Amazon tabs open...soon.

can you pm me the instagram

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oooo boy. Where to begin?
Dollar Tree bought out Family Dollar, they have stores closing, (tried to find a list not to long ago, couldn't find it I'll try again later)
Khol's stores are closing

School is out

It's hot as hell.

DP0609201617085693M

http://www.jcpenney.com/p/mr-bar-b-q-18-pc-stainless-steel-barbecue-tool-set/pp5007850338
Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool set with Case
Ok, so I'm trying to find item-for-item and I come across this. JCP wants $70, (you great if it's in stock near you), but Amazon has it for $49.28. The case is nice...

...or you can pick up the wooden handle version from Azn for a dub.
51CWfIDPHNL._SY450_.jpg

Mr. Bar-B-Q 94001X 18-Piece Stainless-Steel Barbecue Set with Storage Case

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51vy3STQslL._SL500_AA130_.jpg

Columbia Women's Sun Ridge II Hat
This one and the pink one on sale for $15-and-some-change. Not all colors are Prime, but the ones that are are fulfilled by Azn.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think today might be the last day for Target buy 2 (or 3) get a $5 gift card on household items.

There isn't a Target by me but if you got the Cartwheel on your phone you might be able to rack up.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Winter is coming...or is it here? No spoilers, I'm still in last season

61YRPIynDFL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg
51vYrqh9IOL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Lacoste Women's Printed Light Weight Cotton Voile Scarf
This color only $19.08. The blue one is $61.28, but a Google search says the scarf is going for over a hundred. Might be a come up on Mercari and the like, (Amazon)

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51DmSa6IXBL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

BADGLEY MISCHKA Women's Honeycomb Stitch Collar Scarf with Faux Chinchilla
If you can swing the shoes to go with the scarf for your girl you a bad man...shit is expensive. Black and Grey colors both under $16.00. Saw one listing at another store for 24 and change with about 8 bucks in shipping. Still going for $80 on the Badgley Mischka website, (the red and blue options on Amazon still going for $80 too).

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calvin Klein Women's Two Tone Printed Logo Set
5160y9A0Y3L._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg
Can't find any comps for it but with two color sets going for less than $22 sounds like a good gift at least.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
510ecrrE8vL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Jessica Simpson Women's Ombre Marled Eternity Scarf
Gray option is $6.84; two other colors available. Resale on this isn't that great, (color shown is $12.04), but if you got that hustle...

517qv+SLdeL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Nautica Women's Bias Stripe Knit Scarf
This color only, $10.92. Going online at other places between $20 and $30.

51Gfq5YgC3L._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Bench Women's Careen Cable Knit Scarf
This color only, $18.05. Scarf going for $50 around the nets. Never heard of this brand before but it looks hefty...

41TQ2IlcgiL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Cole Haan Women's Chunky Cable Scarf with Fringe
Black only, $13.83, Going for $50 on other sites including colehaan.com. Cheapest I see is $36 on 6pm.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
510ecrrE8vL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Jessica Simpson Women's Ombre Marled Eternity Scarf
Gray option is $6.84; two other colors available. Resale on this isn't that great, (color shown is $12.04), but if you got that hustle...

517qv+SLdeL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Nautica Women's Bias Stripe Knit Scarf
This color only, $10.92. Going online at other places between $20 and $30.

51Gfq5YgC3L._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Bench Women's Careen Cable Knit Scarf
This color only, $18.05. Scarf going for $50 around the nets. Never heard of this brand before but it looks hefty...

41TQ2IlcgiL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Cole Haan Women's Chunky Cable Scarf with Fringe
Black only, $13.83, Going for $50 on other sites including colehaan.com. Cheapest I see is $36 on 6pm.

thanks

damn prices already going up

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One more for the men... and YMMV = your milage may vary; different prices for different sizes. Eh, same concept.

51BqD8Gt%2BoL._SS135_.jpg

Carhartt Men's Insulated Leather Gunn Cut (Knit Cuff), Brown, X-Large
All of the sized for this one were different but came out to be less than $6. Retail I think was $30.

41Dr%2BvC2XcL._SS135_.jpg

Carhartt Men's Tri Grip, Black/Barley, X-Large
$6.29 for this color, this size. Solid Black also available, YMMV. I believe retail was the same as the one above.

51abzgiTO9L._SS135_.jpg

Nautica Men's Deco Stitch Scarf, Sandy Heather, One Size
$12.15. Currently on eBay for $30

5119Xcsu5JL._SS135_.jpg

Perry Ellis Men's Multi Pattern Knit Scarf, Charcoal, One Size
$8.68, going for $48 on some site called the Biggie Store? Never heard of it.

41GyWo9PdFL._SS135_.jpg

Columbia Men's Trinity 1 3/8 in. Feather Edge Belt, Tan, 40
YMMV on all three colors and all sizes. Thought I'd just throw this in cause it looks like a nice belt and comes in Big and Tall sizes. Can't beat that (this one is $14.99, there were some sizes cheaper).

51XlIjnKpFL._SS135_.jpg

True Religion Men's Slub Knit Scarf, Factory Grey, One Size
Grey is $14.06, black is $15.00, and it looks like it retails for about $80. Someone is going to eat this up.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's still cold some places, (unless you in Georgia), so this might help.
51jalYunoHL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
61sQMm9UmLL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

They have two colors, this diddy here and a gray/chartreuse thing...the gloves in this color above is $35.00. The gray combo is $11.08. Matching hat at $12.49. That means with tax you looking at the set for about $25-26. A little on the high side but it's winter.
Nine West Women's Contrast Pop Top Seed Stitch Fingerless Glove
Nine West Women's Contrast Cuff Seed Stitch Beanie

Should also point out if you are willing to search it's some good deals on sandals too.

Man...semester is almost over. Had a migraine for going on four days now, (I don't know if your ear is suppose to sound stuffed), but before I get started on this work, thought I'd take a look at some old stuff. Amazon prices are here today, gone tomorrow so...

These gloves right now are still $35. And this is the ONLY color popping up. The hat is $24.82 in the blue, even $30 in the gray right now.

Deals do not last long folks.

BTW if anyone shops at Target, you better DL the app which now has the Cartwheel on it. Some items have been buy three/four get a $5 GC for the past week, and they seem to be doing different discounts every weekend in different areas. This weekend was 15% off of household items I think.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
414q0ZdDzoL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Nine West Women's Python and Smooth Duo Belts
$9.96, S to XL. Google pulls up a site selling the pair for $40; the black/silver pair on Amazon is $32. To resale these for $25? could be a start depending on how you sell it.

Black/silver still $32. The brown combo is now $20.29. Both size large only.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud
51ncfk14qEL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
51+KK80iNRL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Mens Commuter Texting Gloves w/ Touchscreen Conductivity
Put that in the Amazon bar and both pairs will come up. The second one is more expensive but looks better in the Charcoal. Reviews say they can be on the bulky side but grips good. The first one is a one size fits all deal, but has four colors $5.99 to $7.99.

For my men...

On the first one, three colors going for $9.99; the Wheat/Goldenrod color going for $5.99. The second one in Charcoal for the sizes they have is running no lower than $24.00.

Oh yeah, if anyone is looking for bookbags, check WallyWorld...stuff is on unmarked clearance ranging between $1 to $3.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@Mrfreddygoodbud
51ncfk14qEL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
51+KK80iNRL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Mens Commuter Texting Gloves w/ Touchscreen Conductivity
Put that in the Amazon bar and both pairs will come up. The second one is more expensive but looks better in the Charcoal. Reviews say they can be on the bulky side but grips good. The first one is a one size fits all deal, but has four colors $5.99 to $7.99.

thank you!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:D

I got some extra free time. If there are any requests that need to be a searchin' let me know.

Hopefully I'll be able to do some more research and post something worthwhile before the holiday.

looking for a nice book bag / backpack for woman for work butt highly functional

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looking for a nice book bag / backpack for woman for work butt highly functional

It's hard to find a good bookbag on Amazon at a decent price. Then I worry about function because the nice looking ones, (I mean that look big enough for laptops and what not), are either too expensive or seem like cheap Korean knockoffs.

I've tried my best to find some deals but its either expensive and well-known, or cheap and unknown. Last I was in Wallyworld they had some sport bookbags on sale like I mentioned earlier. Might be worth it for 2 bucks...check my IG for pictures.