melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eh, trying to find a hustle ain't easy when you ain't got no talent. But I ain't one for keeping it all to myself. I'm not a seller so I don't know if I did buy this stuff how to flip it...but maybe some of y'all can give me some tips or something...

I do Prime so I'm not looking primarily for 3rd party sellers, (If the rating is good and they are Prime eligible some might sneak through). I also have a bad/good problem with quality (thank you Grandma with a million credit cards) so I will not suggest no name brands unless I can see through reviews the quality is at least 50%. I don't just go for anything...But as always a sale or a listing on Amazon can change with the wind.

I normally will try to stay away from things that have to do with sizes...hard to flip things that are size specific, BUT it appears Amazon has a clothing line called Lark & Ro, (Scout and Ro for the kiddies), and they have a sale. Most of the clothes comes in three colors - black, navy, and a peach cream thing - and up to XL. There is an add-on shirt going for $2 and dresses for less than $10. Can't seem to get the picture right...search in Amazon...I'll get better...

Lark & Ro Women's Drop-Shoulder Ruffle-Sleeve Shift Dress (sale ends in 8 hours)
Lark & Ro Women's Cap-Sleeve Eyelet Fit-and-Flare Dress
Lark & Ro Women's Sleeveless Smocked-Top Midi Dress
Lark & Ro Women's Short-Sleeve Eyelet Tassel Shift Dress
Lark & Ro Women's Short-Sleeve Eyelet Shift Dress

(these four don't have the sale timer)

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
71iY1O4emxL._UL1500_.jpg

.sigh...why is it so dang big...

Two colors this one and a green one (i like this one better) but they are retailing for about $30. Both colors have different prices.
Jessica Simpson Stone Button Stud Earrings

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's still cold some places, (unless you in Georgia), so this might help.
51jalYunoHL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
61sQMm9UmLL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

They have two colors, this diddy here and a gray/chartreuse thing...the gloves in this color above is $35.00. The gray combo is $11.08. Matching hat at $12.49. That means with tax you looking at the set for about $25-26. A little on the high side but it's winter.
Nine West Women's Contrast Pop Top Seed Stitch Fingerless Glove
Nine West Women's Contrast Cuff Seed Stitch Beanie

Should also point out if you are willing to search it's some good deals on sandals too.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
414q0ZdDzoL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Nine West Women's Python and Smooth Duo Belts
$9.96, S to XL. Google pulls up a site selling the pair for $40; the black/silver pair on Amazon is $32. To resale these for $25? could be a start depending on how you sell it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks for the heads up...

but seen anything for dudes...

I need some good work out pants...

gloves winter hat etc......

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
411E8n8MdKL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Nine West Women's Wool Blend Gray Angora Cloche Heather Hat
Only the Taupe is Prime eligible. The gray one is selling on eBay for about $45.00. If anyone has a Roaring 20's party to attend might want to snatch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
71iY1O4emxL._UL1500_.jpg

.sigh...why is it so dang big...

Two colors this one and a green one (i like this one better) but they are retailing for about $30. Both colors have different prices.
Jessica Simpson Stone Button Stud Earrings

this is gonna be Trump inauguration day standard issue for the gift bag

along with some frozen steaks a red trucker hat some golf balls and some Russian nesting dolls.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll see what I can find. I have a hard time picking out men, LOL.

I trust ya, women are so much better than men when it comes to catchin sales, maybe its patience I dont know, I just see something I like and get it,

then when I see it cheaper after I purchased it, Id be like

wtf??

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud
51ncfk14qEL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
51+KK80iNRL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Mens Commuter Texting Gloves w/ Touchscreen Conductivity
Put that in the Amazon bar and both pairs will come up. The second one is more expensive but looks better in the Charcoal. Reviews say they can be on the bulky side but grips good. The first one is a one size fits all deal, but has four colors $5.99 to $7.99.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is gonna be Trump inauguration day standard issue for the gift bag

along with some frozen steaks a red trucker hat some golf balls and some Russian nesting dolls.

LOL

I trust ya, women are so much better than men when it comes to catchin sales, maybe its patience I dont know, I just see something I like and get it,

wtf??

Naw, we the same way. I spent all of Thursday trying to see if it was worth it making money on Target deals online...man that liked to roasted my brain. No patience here dude.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

wtf??

^^^^

I BET if I told the wife to find me a PS3 for under $100 I would have found it under the tree.
She found a $100+ drone for like $40, a 3DS xl limited edition Yoshi for $200 and a limited edition Wonder Woman laptop bag with lasso of truth for $10

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud
51ncfk14qEL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
51+KK80iNRL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Mens Commuter Texting Gloves w/ Touchscreen Conductivity
Put that in the Amazon bar and both pairs will come up. The second one is more expensive but looks better in the Charcoal. Reviews say they can be on the bulky side but grips good. The first one is a one size fits all deal, but has four colors $5.99 to $7.99.

niiice...

gonna pick em up.....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

I BET if I told the wife to find me a PS3 for under $100 I would have found it under the tree.
She found a $100+ drone for like $40, a 3DS xl limited edition Yoshi for $200 and a limited edition Wonder Woman laptop bag with lasso of truth for $10

lol

SKILLS!!!! when a woman loves ya, she will make thinks happen..

Especially a melanin rich woman.. keep them happy your life will be magic!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll see what I can find. I have a hard time picking out men, LOL.

you know what Im gonna wait a couple of days..

lots of sales come around after new years..

a good time to pick up on a pair of good winter boots if you havent already,

prices gonna go up in late jan early feb..

thanks for the heads up.... MPECAN...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51o8H7MKQ+L._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Heathered Rib Watchcap
$10.43 Dark Sapphire color. This color the Charcoal is more; they also have a mustard color for $10.50 but the Sapphire color looks better IMO

41gfi9Qp+JL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Quilted Nylon Trapper
Cheapest option is red XL for $8.36. The tan is $20.00. If you bought a bunch of red even though it's not a neutral color (neutral colors sell better) you can still make a profit on these. I wish it was cold enough here to use stuff like this.

51fBNnRK4pL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Made in the USA Watchcap
All colors $9.99

51KpkwjlZbL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

IL caldo Men's Winter Driving Outdoor Cycling Thick Cotton Non Slip Warm Gloves
No color option is more than 8 bucks. The reviews seem to be good and the green looks super dapper

41MtnxNd5EL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
41g4REDMGfL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Ted and Jack - Timeless Cashmere Feel Herringbone Pattern Scarf
Ted and Jack - Jack's Classic Cashmere Feel Buffalo Check Scarf

Ted and Jack scarves sold by Ted and Jack. Reviews seem to be ok, both offer options for $12.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall silly

^^^^

say what of this wonder woman bag? o_O

I'll be back. My nerves can't handle these damn fireworks. Be safe!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud

Oh yeah summer stuff be on sale in the winter and vice versa. But President's Day is coming...that's a HUGE sale, even more so for TV's and electronics than Black Friday.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51o8H7MKQ+L._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Heathered Rib Watchcap
$10.43 Dark Sapphire color. This color the Charcoal is more; they also have a mustard color for $10.50 but the Sapphire color looks better IMO

41gfi9Qp+JL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Quilted Nylon Trapper
Cheapest option is red XL for $8.36. The tan is $20.00. If you bought a bunch of red even though it's not a neutral color (neutral colors sell better) you can still make a profit on these. I wish it was cold enough here to use stuff like this.

51fBNnRK4pL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Timberland Men's Made in the USA Watchcap
All colors $9.99

51KpkwjlZbL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

IL caldo Men's Winter Driving Outdoor Cycling Thick Cotton Non Slip Warm Gloves
No color option is more than 8 bucks. The reviews seem to be good and the green looks super dapper

41MtnxNd5EL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
41g4REDMGfL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Ted and Jack - Timeless Cashmere Feel Herringbone Pattern Scarf
Ted and Jack - Jack's Classic Cashmere Feel Buffalo Check Scarf

Ted and Jack scarves sold by Ted and Jack. Reviews seem to be ok, both offer options for $12.

would you go on a date with a dude wearing a quilted trapper, the one with the flaps...

I could wear it on occasions but it just looks like something folks wont take you seriously in...

maybe its just me..

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
would you go on a date with a dude wearing a quilted trapper, the one with the flaps...

I could wear it on occasions but it just looks like something folks wont take you seriously in...

maybe its just me..

LOL
I tried to find something for all types of "winter". I mean its raining right now. Christmas was in the 70's. But then again I am watching Fargo so maybe the north is getting to me eh? /minnesota accent

And yes I could take a dude seriously in that if its cold. Just don't be wearing it in July or some mess like that.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another set. Found two necklaces and a bracelet that would make a $20.00 set. Search for the below to get the whole "collection" on Amazon but the rest is more than $10.00 a piece.
Nine West "Jewel Azure"
31s-uqCvn-L._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
31bSNZxGqNL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg
41yDN19MXBL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another set
41YCPC+9bsL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg
31lcKy+G2XL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg

Nine West "Saltwater Happy"
Both should come up to bout $20.00

Since valentines is coming up should I look for some red sets? This whole blue Nine West thing was so unintentional.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hiyee!

51MQfCANsgL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Aldo Paxton Top Handle Handbag
A high end find, listed for $33.44, but that is about half of listed retail. Some of yall might have some rich blood, LOL

41SRb-iSNlL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Aldo Lauzzana Top Handle Handbag
The peach one is going for $37.50, again about half of retail, (the peach actually looks orange). There is a seller on Tradesy that's trying to sell it for over a hundred.

41-A1fNgzhL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Knomo Balham Argal 13-Inch Laptop Sleeve with Strap
Two colors, the brown one is less than the black one at $62.20. Found this on another site for $111 and other versions going for over $100. I tried to do some research on this brand and it seems to be a pretty top end brand. I don't think this would be used for the average come up but if you can have a niche, this is a good start. Hard to find masculine goods that look nice.

Ok, I'm trying to get serious with this and Walmart was never my spot for a good deal. But the Walmart app (while is sucks balls) is pretty good for finding some deals. Sometimes. If the deal can be applied to your zip code. But I think Walmart will price match to what you find..I need to check on that.

51azLc3IdoL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg

Amazon lists it a $8.03, retail runs for $29.99. According to my zip, Walmart near me has this for $2.50.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deal hunting is real.
Time consuming.

Last week was hell so I couldn't do what I wanted, but when I tell you it's poppin...Finally got the chance to hit what was left of Walmart christmas clearance and I realize that you can't find deals outside the hood. True Story.

Then today Crayola.com was glitching...$100 free and free shipping, and some crazy lady tweets Crayola about the glitch. Now the website down.

Ugh.

I got a purse I didn't post before that went down in price - I'll post when I switch comps again.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I didn't realize you were posting regular deals in here. Thanks for the info.

Lady-Wiz

Star
Super Moderator
Deal hunting is real.
Time consuming.

Last week was hell so I couldn't do what I wanted, but when I tell you it's poppin...Finally got the chance to hit what was left of Walmart christmas clearance and I realize that you can't find deals outside the hood. True Story.

Then today Crayola.com was glitching...$100 free and free shipping, and some crazy lady tweets Crayola about the glitch. Now the website down.

Ugh.

I got a purse I didn't post before that went down in price - I'll post when I switch comps again.

$100 free? :eek2:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize you were posting regular deals in here. Thanks for the info.

It's been over a month. I haven't really been here or searching like I was cause school started. But I'll be back. ;)

$100 free? :eek2:

Yes! People was posting order confirmations...then their order deletions...some people got their sales out though, but that stupid chick had to tweet Crayola and spoiled the fun. They shut the site down like three hours or so after everyone found out about the glitch.

I'm letting yall know if you need household items, soap, cleaners, things like that - Rite Aid is on the come up if you actually coupon. I mean paper coupons. Lowkey I been feining on Walgreens electronic coupons. I might try to post some of that later too.

...it's been a tough Sprint Semester...

#retailtherapyneeded

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ACT QUICK!

IG people I follow said that Walgreens is glitching. I used the app but i guess it works on the website too. Buy three Almay make up remover clothes, (its buy two get one free) add the coupon they show you, and the cart is only charging you for one. So thats $5.90 or so for three things of remover stuff.

I dont even wear the stuff but I sho will sell this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's been over a month. I haven't really been here or searching like I was cause school started. But I'll be back. ;)

Yes! People was posting order confirmations...then their order deletions...some people got their sales out though, but that stupid chick had to tweet Crayola and spoiled the fun. They shut the site down like three hours or so after everyone found out about the glitch.

I'm letting yall know if you need household items, soap, cleaners, things like that - Rite Aid is on the come up if you actually coupon. I mean paper coupons. Lowkey I been feining on Walgreens electronic coupons. I might try to post some of that later too.

...it's been a tough Sprint Semester...

#retailtherapyneeded

where you finding PAPER COUPONS anymore though?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where you finding PAPER COUPONS anymore though?

Sunday paper for paper coupons. and redplum.com and coupons.com. I heard that P&G was going to stop printing coupons and was going all digital, but Wags/Walgreens I only use their digital coupons. I messed up and didn't buy on my comp though so I could get rewarded through ebates...

The one thing I hate about my IG folks is that they post breakdowns of ten things of detergent using five coupons. I don't have five coupons or one, (I printed some but I left them on my desk at work >.<), so I really be looking for clearance deals, glitches, sales, that sort of thing. It's some good deals to be had playing with Wags digitals though, but you gotta really play with it to find out what works and what doesn't.

Like for instance, sometimes two coupons for the same type of product will deduct for one item. Sometimes it doesn't. Had a vaseline coupon for two bottles of lotion, should have used it a couple of weeks ago when it was buy two, get one free.

I will be so glad when May gets here...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Search on Amazon

Nine West Helda Crossbody (about $20.00 flip profit; red and black only)

Also for the Wags app, its buy one get one 50% off on allergy pills. No citrizine but you snag 5000 points which is 5 dollars.

My new obsession...

I got homework due in three hours but im trying to find some Rebecca Minkoff bags at a deal on Amazon. A few 'sales' but nothing to make a profit on...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51VWN3u6WFL._SL500_SS125_.jpg

Anne Klein Martha Nylon Zip Tote

This color is $17.91. L&T is selling it for a little over $70.
Though it looked summer chic.