Dear God..The FANTASTIC FOUR And X-MEN May Finally Come To The MCU As Fox Looks To Sell Movie Studio

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I wish. If they do, it'll have to be pushed back so they can find some way to introduce them. Mephisto too.
Memphisto can be introduced nicely if they do the book of Doom story as stated earlier.

giphy.gif

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Oh hold up, what about the Gambit movie. Which company does that fall under, Fox right?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Disney will get all the film rights to 20th Century Fox...

All the Star Wars
Marvel's X-Men
Avatar (Disney already partners with them for a theme park Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney World)

Aliens & Predators
Die Hard
X-Files
Buffy the Vampire
Home Alone

Also, Disney should just keep the name 20th Century and use it as their R-Rated flim division.

Still make Deadpool Rated R, then add Ghost Rider and Blade

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So Disney will get all the film rights to 20th Century Fox...

All the Star Wars
Marvel's X-Men
Avatar (Disney already partners with them for a theme park Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney World)

Aliens & Predators
Die Hard
X-Files
Buffy the Vampire
Home Alone

Also, Disney should just keep the name 20th Century and use it as their R-Rated flim division.

Still make Deadpool Rated R, then add Ghost Rider and Blade

I bet everyone in the theater will be cheering when they see this before Star Wars Episode IX..

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so lets say this gets done within the next week or 2; could marvel realistically add any characters to the infinity wars? or would reshoots have to take place?

Infinity war finished filming in July and Avengers 4 began filming in August. Since Infinity war started filming in January, it took 6 months to complete. That means they are already 4 months into an approximate 6 month filming schedule for Avengers 4. Its pretty much too late for them to add anything to those movies.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Marvel would certainly add a logo in an end scene, but they are not rushing to cast characters to insert into the Infinity War films.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel would certainly add a logo in an end scene, but they are not rushing to cast characters to insert into the Infinity War films.

Yeah, an x-men logo or maybe a shot of proffesor x's bald head from behind saying something like "its time" (kind of like Thanos smiling at the end of Avengers) would be a perfect teaser. I don't want them messing with the scripts they already got.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Marvel can find a way to introduce them; they can but we gotta see if they will; I would assume that if this deal does happen, then they gotta have some of these characters in infinity; I would think....

Would you be willing to wait another year for them to "Do it right"?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
so lets say this gets done within the next week or 2; could marvel realistically add any characters to the infinity wars? or would reshoots have to take place?

They won't add any new characters,especially when they're in the middle of production for Avengers 4 now and about to end Phase 3 next year.

Now,if the deal gets finalized I could see them start announcing movies at Comic Con next year,since Phase 4 begins in 2019.The only two movies that's on the schedule for Phase 4 are Captain Marvel,Avengers 4 and Guardians of the Galaxy 3(haven't been officially announced,but James Gunn said he's writing for the third movie now.).