Dear God..The FANTASTIC FOUR And X-MEN May Finally Come To The MCU As Fox Looks To Sell Movie Studio

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s now a vampire.

They tried everything with her and she still useless in the comics and movies. Her powers alone make her useless to the X-Men.

That's why in all the X-Men cartoons since they switched her out with Kitty.

T'Challa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They already filming that movie.

interestingly enough, avengers 4 has been confirmed to contain time travel and perhaps altering past events and changing the future

and in Spider Man homecoming, stark tower has been purchased by an unknown buyer... what if the buyers were the fantastic 4 and it becomes the baxter building?

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
When both X-Men Dark Phoenix and The New Mutants movie underperform,maybe Fox will change their minds :lol:

The New Mutants is going the horror route and that is something VERY fresh. I don't even like what I'm seeing in that trailer but its a bold step in the right direction. We shall see.

Dark Phoenix is WAY TOO SOON and I agree, this might have fail written all over it. I have no faith in Kinberg, as much as I appreciate his efforts and I have NO faith in Sansa Stark getting that kinda boost and responsibility thrust upon her so early. Jensen could barely pull it off and she was a grown ass woman, three films in and with a shitty director she could push over. I even like the effects and how they had her kill Professor and that whole house scene was tragically amazing and yet the end was a waste. I'll pass.

Oh yeah, and heres another thing - Apocalypse CLEARLY seen the Phopenix force in Jean and seemed to know exactly what he was seeing at the end of the last film. If he is really dead and that was the extent of his power and his character as a whole, I'm done. I was already way out on the ledge but fuck it, I'm done with the X Men films.

Especially after what Logan and Deadpool did. Those films were both amazing for what they were doing.

tical: here's a toast to argentina

tenor.gif

Oh shit. You wrong.

:lol:

hollywood egos and greed will make sure that will never happen...
No decision that has Tom Rothman's finger prints or signature will survive a Disney acquisition

Co -Sign

oNE

T'Challa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The New Mutants is going the horror route and that is something VERY fresh. I don't even like what I'm seeing in that trailer but its a bold step in the right direction. We shall see.

Dark Phoenix is WAY TOO SOON and I agree, this might have fail written all over it. I have no faith in Kinberg, as much as I appreciate his efforts and I have NO faith in Sansa Stark getting that kinda boost and responsibility thrust upon her so early. Jensen could barely pull it off and she was a grown ass woman, three films in and with a shitty director she could push over. I even like the effects and how they had her kill Professor and that whole house scene was tragically amazing and yet the end was a waste. I'll pass.

Oh yeah, and heres another thing - Apocalypse CLEARLY seen the Phopenix force in Jean and seemed to know exactly what he was seeing at the end of the last film. If he is really dead and that was the extent of his power and his character as a whole, I'm done. I was already way out on the ledge but fuck it, I'm done with the X Men films.

Especially after what Logan and Deadpool did. Those films were both amazing for what they were doing.

I felt that Apocalypse could of been potentially bane level quotable but he was underwhelming and under powered

when jean hit him with the phoenix force I was like... "UMMMM...THATS IT??!"

I mean he is supposed to have damn near every power, and he seen jean like "All, is revealed" :hmm:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
interestingly enough, avengers 4 has been confirmed to contain time travel and perhaps altering past events and changing the future

and in Spider Man homecoming, stark tower has been purchased by an unknown buyer... what if the buyers were the fantastic 4 and it becomes the baxter building?

I felt that Apocalypse could of been potentially bane level quotable but he was underwhelming and under powered

when jean hit him with the phoenix force I was like... "UMMMM...THATS IT??!"

I mean he is supposed to have damn near every power, and he seen jean like "All, is revealed" :hmm:

CO-SIGN BOTH OF THESE.

That scene for no more superpowers was brilliant. The score used was haunting. I read it in the screenplay like wow... impressive...

But now... I hear Oscar's modulated voice and I see that ridiculous ass costume and I think how did they fuck it up? HOW? Especially when I seen the alternate design for Apocalypse that they actually turned down and it looked EXACTLY like comics.

oNE

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Phase 4 is going to be crazy,we will finally get a good Fantastic Four movie...

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

IMO this should be the introduction to the the fantastic four

latest

2 things will be accomplished leading with Dr Doom

1st we don't have to sit thru another FF origin

2nd an actual explanation/revelation of the motives behind THE most misunderstood antagonist in the marvel universe.

It

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
IMO this should be the introduction to the the fantastic four

latest

2 things will be accomplished leading with Dr Doom

1st we don't have to sit thru another FF origin

2nd an actual explanation/revelation of the motives behind THE most misunderstood antagonist in the marvel universe.

It
Is this the series that talks about who his mother was and how his relationship with Reed started?

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What other non marvel franchises does Fox own?

Aliens, Avatar, Die Hard, Home Alone, Goosebumps, Ice Age, Independence Day, Kingsman, M*A*SH, Night at the Museum, The Omen, Predator, Planet of the apes, Star Wars (episodes 4-6, which will complete Disney's collection), X-Files, Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama.

The deal is also supposed to include partial ownership of Sky, 33% of Hulu, which Disney already own 33% of, FX, FXX, and Nat Geo

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish. If they do, it'll have to be pushed back so they can find some way to introduce them. Mephisto too.
I think Marvel can find a way to introduce them; they can but we gotta see if they will; I would assume that if this deal does happen, then they gotta have some of these characters in infinity; I would think....

TimRock

BGOL Investor
I think Marvel can find a way to introduce them; they can but we gotta see if they will; I would assume that if this deal does happen, then they gotta have some of these characters in infinity; I would think....
They can, but they are gonna have to explain a lot. Like where have they been all this time?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It might be too late for infinity war 2 but they can definitely spring off of it. Like the emergence of mutants post infinity war. Having the story running congruent to the established time line. Like when cap America part one was happening you could flash back and show magneto in one of the concentration camps. Similar to how bvs showed events from man of steel.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
It might be too late for infinity war 2 but they can definitely spring off of it. Like the emergence of mutants post infinity war. Having the story running congruent to the established time line. Like when cap America part one was happening you could flash back and show magneto in one of the concentration camps. Similar to how bvs showed events from man of steel.
Maybe include some characters in the captain marvel movie, since that drops before the second part of Infinity.