Basketball Documentaries

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
There was a old documentary called 'Ten Feet In The Air' that used to come on ESPN back in the day. It was about Philly basketball. Featured Earl Monroe, and talked about how basketball is a tool for some to make it out of poverty.

Jaxon

wannabe star
Registered
There was a old documentary called 'Ten Feet In The Air' that used to come on ESPN back in the day. It was about Philly basketball. Featured Earl Monroe, and talked about this is a tool for some to make it out of poverty.

Where can I watch it in HD?

Last edited:

KirstenKnight

wannabe star
Registered
Those are amazing vids, You know what guys. I have been a slot player for too long, and the titles (games) that have become my all time favourites are basketball-themed slots. Among many, I liked playing Slam Dunk. Experience a true basketball championship as you play alongside some of history’s greats! It is a slot game that was inspired by the movie Space Jam, which is then based on the NBA, starring Michael Jordan.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am looking for a documentary about the ABA called "Loose Balls". It's a documentary based on a book with the same name. I saw a few minutes of it, but what I did see was really good. I've searched all over, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.